Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The vaccine!
I just had th; vaccine less than 24hrs ago and I wasn't really expecting to feel like this.
It wasn't a sexual experience when it happened, but I woke recently to find myself wishing it had been, my hand down my panties in bed, playing with my smooth cock and balls.
I found myself wondering, what if the vaccine had the added benefit of being particularly protective of transvestites/crossdressers/sissy's like me?
There were many questions the lovely nurse who attended to me had to ask, but she never got round to the ones I now find I wanted her pose:
What panties are you wearing today?
What got you started on your fetish for panties?
Would you like to smell my cunt through my panties now?

I now realise that I am partly excited because today was the first time in a year that I have seen so many people in once place. The conference center I went to for my jag was thronged with parking attendants, taxi drivers, security guards, center employees, first aiders and lots and lots of nurses and doctors. They were all well spaced out, but the main reason for being thrilled was because most, if not all, were young healthy men and women.
There was such a wonderful feeling of care and love in the whole space from people that had volunteered to help in this majestic task of human kindness, that I would have liked to show my appreciation and gratitude to one and all of them.
It would have been my great pleasure to have sucked off any of the men present there that felt they wanted to unload their cum in my mouth. I would have taken my time to service any presented erections, taking great care to have thanked them all for their deposit of sperm in my mouth as they ejaculated down my gullet.
Then it would have been my great pleasure to have had my nurse lead me in front of all her colleagues, where I would have stripped to my lingerie I was wearing, before masturbating before them all, shooting my spunky load into my waiting hand, before licking it up to their applause.
Thank you NHS...I will be back for my second shot in a few weeks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
rushman1uk
I've had both my jabs!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Had both my jabs and felt totally fine. I'll get the booster jab when available xx

If this reply breaks our rules please