view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
House sitting for Anne.
Because everyone is home at the moment, it has been quite a while since I have house-sat for anyone, but I have enjoyed using family, friends and neighbours places to carry out my perverted antics for many years.
Anne is a very pretty widow and near neighbour, that has two married daughters, and our families have grown up together for well over twenty years. We have always helped each other out in our close community, and we have each had the other's house keys as a back up. The last time I got to use her place was when her girls, Kirsten and Katie, took Anne away for a few days holiday last year.
On entering her place, I strip completely behind her front door, leaving all my clothes there. I find walking naked through someone else's place incredibly arousing, imagining they are actually still there and could catch me at any moment, with my shaved erection waving about in front of me as I wander through every room.
I like to play with my penis as I walk, rubbing the head of my cock on doorknobs and surfaces as I go, leaving a faint trace of my body aroma as I go. I sit on everything I can, fingering my sissy asshole then sucking my finger, or roll around on the floor, grinding my throbbing dick into all surfaces, enjoying my kinky routine.
In the kitchen I push handles of utensils up my asshole as I wank, before licking and wiping them clean, I do the same with toothbrushes in bathrooms as I piss in sinks, showers and baths - before I wash the evidence away.

All of this is the build-up to the main event, dressing in Anne's clothes (especially lingerie). Over the years I have been lucky enough to have found the occasional pair of panties left by one of her girls, but as Kirsten and Katie now live in their own places, this is very rare now. It has been a massive turn on to sniff and masturbate in panties belonging to a mother and her two very attractive daughters over the years, and I thank them for unknowingly giving me the means to ejaculate so often.
I like to dress as completely as I can in Anne's clothes, stockings, suspender belt, panties, camisole top, skirt, blouse, but her feet are too small for me to get in to her shoes, which is a great pity, as I would love to complete the look that way. I usually return to Anne's kitchen, to find something to insert up my anus as I finally jerk myself off. Carrots from the fridge feel wonderful up my bum - though whatever I use, I make sure won't be missed, as I always remove the object when I leave.
With my rectum stuffed, and my shaved sissy cock in my hand, I choose a room I want to spunk in (and I have cum in every one of her rooms - four bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and garden). My only rule here is, wherever I shoot my load, I must remove all traces of it. I usually lick it off any surfaces I cum over, or lap it from my hand if I have been wanking in her bed or on her settee.

Finally, when I have cum as much as I want to, I return Anne's clothes to where I got them from, and go back to her front door naked, to put on my own. Very often, I have returned home still with whatever I used up my asshole in Anne's place, and find that I have to masturbate again once I get in, reliving my wonderful wanking session I have just had in the comfort of her home. It is a massive pleasure to have neighbours like Anne.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
"Awesome" Story !!! xxx Keep Them "Cumming" !!! xxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like a delightful way to spend the afternoon

harrygoodnough
house sitting wanks
very exciting to me, as well; done it in several houses over the years

cissybiboi
Awesome read xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
House-Sitting Fun
Such a hot, perverted story! I love it! ❤️

Forum Level:
Just getting started
house/dog sitting
Had a neighbor that I used to dog sit for (I'm retired) When I went to check on the dogs I always had to check out her laundry basket and the waste basket in the bathroom. When she was having her period I always got lucky with her panties and used napkins in the waste basket. She also will never know who else wore her bras and panties (smile). I also used her vibrator at times although it was rather large for my bum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sniffing, licking and using someone else's sex toys is so exciting.
Knowing they have used them inside their cunts and assholes is so thrilling to think of, as I milk my sissy shaved penis while sniffing their panties.
I really enjoy eating my cum as I imagine they are watching me masturbate, like the pervert I am.
I love being a sissy wanker.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Count Me In !!! XXX
Fetish4Panties said: Sniffing, licking and using someone else's sex toys is so exciting.
Knowing they have used them inside their cunts and assholes is so thrilling to think of, as I milk my sissy shaved penis while sniffing their panties.
I really enjoy eating my cum as I imagine they are watching me masturbate, like the pervert I am.
I love being a sissy wanker.

Fireaxe14
House sitting
Hello,
Really enjoyed reading your story. I too have done some house sitting over the years and since I enjoy wearing panties, I have gone through a lady friend panties drawer and found lots of different sexy panties and would usually get naked and put on whatever panties that I liked and lay down on the bed, and have a nice long stroking time. I have even found their vibrating toys and used them also. One long time lady friend, I even took a stroking video for her, in her panties. And sent it to her.
That ended up with her requesting me to come over and let her watch me stroking myself in her panties!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think there is anything sexier than masturbating for someone whilst wearing their panties.
Shotting your load for them as they watch the obvious enjoyment you get from wearing their panties, is such a special moment.
It brings together three of my favorite things... wanking, panties and exhibitionism.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fetish4Panties said: I don't think there is anything sexier than masturbating for someone whilst wearing their panties.
Shotting your load for them as they watch the obvious enjoyment you get from wearing their panties, is such a special moment.
It brings together three of my favorite things... wanking, panties and exhibitionism.

"I TOTALLY AGREE" jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great read xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds