view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking for a horny guy or guys to share many pictures with other men to jerk off to
Hi there I am a very horny bi curios exhibitionist and have posted my pictures on various erotic sites over the years.
Some of you may know me from on here and from viewing my horny pictures and videos of me dressed up all sexy for all to see.
I have always craved maximum exposure online meaning I have always found it highly arousing that other people man and women find me attractive and masturbate to my pictures.

Now I am looking for a horny guy that can help me fulfill this extremely arousing and erotic fantasy of mine to come a true reality with your help.
What I want to do is send a horny guy on here via preferably Skype a bunch of pictures of me nude and in lingerie and want this man to share my pictures with other and then tell me what they thought of me. You would have to tell me how many people you have sent them to and that is it no need as to to say to who. But also would like when sending this pictures also include my e-mail address o if the men receiving them wants to e-mail me directly he could chose do so.
Finally I would want this person I send my horny pictures to to post them online on various websites on the web exposing my sexy cock and body to as many men or women as possible. You must include the websites you have posted me on so I can have a look and can me updated.
I also have many horny masturbation videos also to be posted..
I will grant full permission to post on those websites

If any guy out there is horny enough to help my horny erotic and arousing dream come true please message me and lets get started thank you

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbating
I would love to masturbate in front of you and come all over

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds