view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Seducing the gardener (part one).
I knew as soon as I met Wattie that I wanted his cock inside me.
He was rugged, engaging, masculine and fun to be with right from the word go. So I decided then and there I was going to seduce him - no matter what.
When making a play for a new partner, it is always a bit of a gamble if they have never made advances, so I had to convince Wattie that sex with me was going to both desirable and incredibly satisfying. Sex with another bisexual transvestite like myself is rewarding in itself, but now and again I need a real man to fuck me like the sissy slut I am.
When Wattie arrived to do the structural work outside the garden room, I pretended to be caught unprepared, embarrased at be found in my pretty dressing gown. This was all part of my plan, and I enjoyed his sweet blushes when I 'accidently' let him catch glimpses of my smooth legs, with the occasional flash of my very sexy panties and lace bra I was wearing underneath. I loved the way he got hot and flustered as I revealed more and more, and eventually I stood before him with my robe open with my bugling erection proudly displayed in my sheer thong panties.
As he hadn't run off, I knew I had his attention, and soon was describing how much crossdressing and sex with other men turned me on. Wattie was obviously fascinated (judging by his squirming) and I loved his smile of acceptance when I eventually offered to show him how good a cocksucker I actually was. I didn't give him much time to object, as I was quickly on my knees before him, undoing his belt and pulling down his zip, before easing down his work jeans and boxers, to reveal a beautiful thick uncut penis, covered in hair and standing erect before me. As I looked Wattie in his eyes, I took his cockhead into my mouth and held his large hairy tasticles in my hands as I began to slide my mouth along the shaft of his dick, encouraging him to fuck it. As Wattie got into his thrusting motion in my mouth, I made a point of not looking anywhere else but deep into his dark-pooled eyes as he started to fuck my throat. It is such a wonderful pleasure to have my mouth used like a woman's cunt, knowing the man fucking it is working his way up to ejaculating the contents of his balls down my throat (I am wanking at the thought right now). With a gasp, Wattie grabbed my head and thrust his powerful penis right to the back of my throat, shooting his sperm past my tonsils and down my gullet. I gulped at his hot spunk, making it obvious I was enjoying drinking his creamy cum, then I gently squeezed both of his balls as I licked every drop of his man-juice from his cock. What a great way to start the day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
"With a gasp, Wattie grabbed my head and thrust his powerful penis right to the back of my throat, shooting his sperm past my tonsils and down my gullet. I gulped at his hot spunk, making it obvious I was enjoying drinking his creamy cum, then I gently squeezed both of his balls as I licked every drop of his man-juice from his cock. What a great way to start the day."
oh you are so right..there is no better way to start a day...feeling those last powerful, forceful, urgent thrusts in your mouth and at the back of your throat as he is about to erupt is a truely perfect moment...then that splash in your mouth as you know he is cumming.. that he is shooting his seed into you...mhmmm its a dessert i never want to swallow..not immediately anyways... i want to feel his creams in my mouth..i want to swirl them around and coat my mouth so that i can taste him for hours afterwards and then finally, and i say reluctantly, swallow.. not that i am ever reluctant to swallow his creamy seed...i love it so much..but once swallwed i have no more to enjoy...at least not immediately...

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds