view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The dirty weekend (part two)
Chris pounded at my asshole for ages, with the stamina of a furious man determined to cum inside - my sissy cock and balls bouncing around as he did in the cold night air. But then he stopped, and slowly pulled his throbbing cock from my rectum with a sucking noise that sounded so loud in the still evening air. Grabbing my hand from the tree that had been supporting me, he led me back to the hotel, both still completely naked.
Back inside the warm room, Chris told me to put on some lingerie and make up, as we were expecting guests. I did as I was bid, and returned from the bathroom shortly after, to find Chris (still naked) talking to the waitress he had slipped something to in the restaurant earlier, and an equally fit guy - both of whom looked at me as I entered. Chris gave us all our instructions, I was to suck his cock, as the other two were to take their clothes off. I got on with sucking Chris, as I listened to the others undressing, Chris' member still smelled and tasted of my asshole from his fucking of my anus outside earlier, but I didn't have too long to focus on it, as I felt hands on my body, feeling me up in my lingerie. They stroked my ass, felt my cock and balls in my panties, smoothing their way all over me, two pairs making my skin tingle with anticipation. Then I felt an erection being pushed up against my bottom and a wet shaved cunt resting on my back, moving up to my neck. Soon I had a view of her spread labia lifted over my head as I was forced out of the way so she could impale herself of Chris' erection.
I had another hand inside my panties, groping my cock and balls, as I watched Chris' penis slide inside her soaking wet vagina, and she began to ride him, up and down, making his thick shaft wet with her cunt juice. As I lapped at her secretions on his dick, I was aware of wet fingers being slowly being pushed inside my anus, before my anal sphincter was stretched painfully wide by the young guys cock, as he penetrated me anally. As I was soundly and firmly buggered, I licked up her cunt cream and probed her anus with my tongue, enjoying the taste from both her holes.
This was how the next couple of hours went, the men fucking bother her cunt, anus and mouth, both of them fucking my asshole and mouth, and a brief interlude where I fucked her cunt, then her mouth and finally her asshole, as the other men watched and masturbated each other. I do not often find myself in the male role, fucking women, but it was a real pleasure to have my sissy cock inside her, no matter how briefly.
For the climax of the evening (literally) Chris fucked the girls cunt at the same time as her fit friend sodomised her as they lay on their sides on the bed. I wanked my shaved sissy penis over the three of them, and shot my cum between their legs as the two guys spunked inside her (much to her delight). I was then instructed to lick up all the cum from both her skin and holes, which I dutifully did, enjoying the three loads of sperm, flavored with cunt juice and shit. What a hell of a fucking night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds