Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The dirty weekend (part three)
The next morning, Chris suggested I spent in the health club at the hotel, swimming, sauna, waxing massage, make-up and hair all done by a lovely team. I returned to our room in just the spa robe, ready to dress in pretty lingerie and a short summer dress. My smooth skin was tingling, I felt so feminine and desirable.
We were taken by taxi to an imposing office block, and were shown into a glass walled boardroom where we were met by some distinguished suited businessmen arranged around a glass top conference table. The six others all stood and shook hands with Chris, but their smiling eyes told me I was here for something other than a meeting.
Chris whispered in my ear before he, and the others took their seats. That was my cue to begin and I used the leather chair to climb on to the table in a kneeling position, as they all watched expectantly. Lifting the front of my dress, I saw them all staring at the bulge of my penis swelling proudly in my sexy white thong panties. Pulling the material to one side I released my smooth cock and balls and started to slowly masturbate in front of them. Without exception, the men fumbled at the front of their own trousers, obviously extracting their own cocks to play with as they watched me attentively. As I wanked myself, they too jerked their dicks in appreciation.
I made sure they could see everything, I had so I lay back on the table and raised my legs, before spreading my ass cheeks and spreading my anus wide for them to see inside. I slapped my cock on my thigh, pulled on my balls and fingered my asshole as they all continued to jerk their own cocks as they watched intently.
For my show finale, I faced them all, once more on my knees and grabbed my penis, wanking it furiously. as I looked at their intense expressions, willing me on to shoot my load of cum for them. With a loud gasp, that is what I eventually did, and I ejaculated several strings of my creamy white sperm along the center of the table as they all spontaneously burst into applause. It was only then that Chris spoke, and asked me to clean up my mess 'Like a good girl!'
As I did as I was told, lapping my own cold sperm from the glass surface, the businessmen got up, showing their own hard erections poking from the flies of their trousers. They moved around, and I could feel hands groping my ass, cock and balls in my panties. One older gentleman lifted my head up from my lapping task and introduced himself, before presenting his cock to my lips and telling me to suck it - which I dutifully did. After spunking in my mouth a few minutes later, he once more lifted my chin and kissed me, thanking me as he tasted not only my own cold cum on my face, but his own sperm on my lips.
As he moved away, I felt a cock being shoved roughly up my asshole, stretching my sissy anus with it's girth, its owner buggering me hard and deep. This is how the six businessmen used me, one fucking my mouth, another sodomising my bumhole, fucking my throat and mancunt as they desired, till they all unloaded their spunk inside me. All the time, Chris watching every detail.

If this thread breaks our rules please