view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Seducing the gardener (part two).
When Wattie arrived the next day I was determined to take his gay sex education a step further. I was freshly shaved all over and dressed in a short floral summer dress over lingerie and heels. I had also powered up the computer in the garden room and had it showing pictures from my favorite site (NTN of course) on its large screen.
The French windows were open and letting in a gentle breeze as Wattie knocked and entered. You should have seen the look on his face when he peered over my shoulder at the images of beautiful rampant cocks in lingerie being displayed by some of the wonderful gurls here. I had laid out two chairs side by side in front of the screen and encouraged him to sit beside me as we took a closer look at the photos. As we scrolled through some more of the images, I could feel my sissy penis swelling in my panties and hoped his cock was doing the same inside his pants. I told him that NTN always had that effect on me, and to prove my point, I spread my legs, pulled up the front of my pretty dress and pulled out my cock from my panties as I began to wank myself slowly. It didn't take long for Wattie to do likewise, and I was overjoyed to see his manly hairy dick was standing to attention.
I offered to show him some of my own pictures of me on the site as we both carried on playing with our own cocks. It was a surreal moment, as images of my body in lingerie filled the screen as we masturbated. There was this lovely man masturbating with me, as he looked closely at photos of my erect penis and exposed anus, dressed in lingerie and leaving nothing to the imagination. I reached over and took Wattie's cock in my hand, pulling on his throbbing dick, playing with his hairy balls and wanking him. For the first time, he reached over and took mine in his hand, exploring the smoothness of my hairless genitals in my panties.
As Wattie took over the controls of the computer, I leaned over in to his lap and took his cockhead into my mouth, sucking his throbbing shaft down my throat. I knew what I was doing, and this was just a precursor to the main event, as I would not be satisfied with simply sucking him off today. I wanted this gorgeous man's throbbing dick pounding my asshole and spunking inside my rectum. When I sat up to tell him this, I was a little taken aback when he plunged forward towards my stiff clitty and engulfed it between his lips. He was a fast learner, and took quickly to sucking my smooth;y shaved member, swallowing as much as he could manage. I sat back and enjoyed the thought that this was the very first time Wattie had ever sucked another man's penis, and I was so glad that it was my sissy one in panties that he was now enjoying.
I was difficult to pull him away from sucking me off, but I had to, and wanted to tell him what I wanted. I held his face close to mine in both hand as I looked into his eyes and said..."My darling Wattie. Much as I want to cum in your mouth, I need you to fuck me. I need you to bend me over and bugger my anus. Sodomise me till you spunk deep inside my rectum. Pump your hot sperm up my bumhole. Let me feel your cum inside me." I kissed him full on the mouth for the first time, tasting my own precum on his lips. When he eventually pulled back and smiled, I knew I would get my way.
We both pushed back the chairs, and as Wattie removed his jeans and boxers, I slid my panties off and braced myself on the computer table, lifting the rear of my pretty dress to allow him unhindered access to my hole. I felt his strong hands on my hips, and the tip of his penis between my ass cheeks. Then I told him to fuck my ass hard and deep, and not to stop until he had spunked deep inside me. Then I felt my anal sphincter protesting, as his knobhead entered the rosebud of my anus, pushing slowly but very firmly up inside me. I gasped a little, as the shaft of his penis seemed to slide up my rectum for ages, but realised it was mostly because he was penetrating me very slowly and deliberately. It felt so wonderful. Eventually, I felt his hairy balls against my smooth ass, and I knew his erection was fully embedded up my anal passage. It is such a satisfying sensation, to know and feel a man has his entire length of his cock embedded up your rectum, balls deep in your asshole. Truly a wonderful sensation. As a man, Wattie knew exactly what to do next with his beautiful penis, and his thrusting experience took over. Hanging on firmly to my hips as I braced myself, he began to fuck me, in and out, slowly at first, but the pain and pleasure of adjusting to the size and shape of his cock is what makes anal sex so much fun. As his fucking pace picked up, I relaxed on to his cock and enjoyed the ride, enjoying the relentless pitsoning of his dick in and out of me, my own sissy clit smacking off the table with the force of his thrusts. His humping was getting faster, his breathing louder, and I knew he wasn't far from cumming inside me. This is when I leaned right over, spreading my legs as wide as I could, and shouted at him to spunk inside me.
I could feel the jerking of his penis as it spat his sperm inside my bumhole, load after load of his hot cum shooting inside my rectum, his hairy balls slapping against my smooth ones as he ejaculated inside my bum. FUCK...it is good to be a sissy!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are a dirty little sissy!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW....
Wonderful story and a great ending... jerk jerk raspberry raspberry

cissybiboi
WOW, loved reading it xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds