Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Seducing the gardener (part three)
My face broke into a wide smile when Wattie appeared the next morning. The darling was carrying flowers and a small bottle of champagne. When he presented them to me, he started by thanking me for educating him about gay sex, and that today, he wanted to go further - if that was ok by me? This beautiful, rugged, real hunk of a man just came out and asked me to fuck him up his ass, and then spunk down his throat. For the first time Wattie kissed me sexually, open mouthed, with his tongue searching for my tonsils, his beard and mustache prickling my face, as we helped each other off with our clothes. Completely naked, and with our erections rubbing together, we clawed at our contrasting skins, his hairy torso against my smooth sissy one.
Pulling wetly off my face, Wattie dropped to his knees and grabbed my smooth erection, taking it in his mouth as he held my testicles. His mouth muscles were strong, and I could feel the urge to fuck his throat as he took as much of my cock as he could between his lips. We both knew what he was doing, and before long, he stopped sucking me off to stand and turn, bending forwards as he splayed his legs, then pulled his ass cheeks apart, to display a very hairy anus. I took him up on his offer, firstly by bending and sniffing his asshole (taking in his musky anal odor), before licking it and pushing my tongue inside, making his anal ring as wet as I could. He wiggled with pleasure at this, then moaned as I slid first one, then a second finger up his bum, feeling the tight anal sphincter grip them strongly.
It is certainly not every day that someone invites you to take their anal virginity, so I took my time, when I stood and placed my cockhead against his asshole. Easing the tip of my penis inside his anal rosebud, I paused every so often, to allow his rectum to adjust to me slowly pushing my erection inside him. Eventually, I had my complete shaft, balls deep inside his anus, and that is when I placed my hands on his hips, to steady me, and give me something to hang on to as I sodomised him for the very first time. As I began to thrust in and out, fucking him slowly at first, Wattie grabbed his own cock and started to wank in time with my motion, moaning as I buggered him in and out, back and forth.
We seemed to have deep satisfying anal sex for quite a while, and I enjoyed watching my smooth sissy penis disappearing and reappearing from his rectal passage as I became mesmerised by his hairy yielding hole. I evetually snapped out of it when I heard him speak and remind me to not spunk inside his rectum, as he was determined to swallow his first load of cum from another man.
I warned him before I started to climax, and Wattie climbed off my erection, turned and knelt in front of me, wanking himself with his mouth and eyes wide open. I eased his head back and masturbated myself furiously , pointing my penis directly at his face, desperate to give him his first taste of someone else's spunk. Then I ejaculated, with a gasp, and my thick creamy string of cum shot right over his face, covering his hair and almost blinding him. Wattie took hold of my cock immediately, and shoved it's spunking head between his lips, as I unloaded more and more sperm directly onto his tongue and down his throat. I could hear him eagerly gulping down my man juice, as I began to shudder with effort, and he did the same, as he began to spunk over the floor of the garden room.
As Wattie had so manfully swallowed all my sperm, I knew what I had to do, so I got on my knees and he watched me lap his cum from the floor, his cock still dripping with approval. Then, I took his face in both hands, and once more we began to kiss deeply, swapping the taste of each others cum, relishing in our wonderful union of gay sex.

If this thread breaks our rules please