Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weirdest pick up attempts you've experienced
Mine was a while back at a family party. Obviously I wasn't dressed to thrill because family and neither of my parents knew I did it or could know I did it due to their religious beliefs so I was always very much in the closet and partly still am.

Anyhoo, I was at the bar ordering drinks for my parents and myself when I'm suddenly aware of someone standing behind me, I thought they were just waiting for the bar to clear but that changed when I felt a pair of hands on my chest sort jiggling them from behind. They hadn't spoken to me or anything... just walked up and sort of grabbed my chest. I didn't know what to think about it at the time as it left alot open to interpretation, maybe they were a drunk guy that had confused me with a girl... it wouldn't be the first time that had happened because I had very long hair and was quite slim, or maybe they were gay and knew exectly what they wanted but were a bit clumsy in how to approach it... either way because of where it was done (at a family party where almost NO-ONE knew I was even slightly leaning that way for my own safety) I had to turn around and play the straight guy... I had no choice but to litterally turn around tell him I wasn't his type to his face.

IF they'd introduced themselves and asked I fancied a game of pool I'd probably have said yes... it's a family party, most people are known to someone and that's not at all a weird situation... if they had made their move then in a more private setting they probably would have been able to get a more favourable reaction. Hell if they'd just walked up to me at the bar and "accidentally" rubbed their dick against my arse I would have reacted differently... it was how clumsy and blatant it was in front of my family and the bar staff that forced me to react as I did... It's caused long term feelings of regret in me because I wasn't able to react how I wanted to and I never got the chance to meet that person again.

Anyone else had weird encounters like this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had one the other day. I've got a female friend and we go out shopping. I look like guy except we both wear golf skorts and cute tops. ( of course I'm wearing panties and a bra under my clothes ) We were out shopping at a Thrift Store, when an older guy came up to me and started hitting on me. He took my hand and told me how pretty I was. Meanwhile my friend was about five feet away giggling over the situation. The guys continued to hit on me and ask my name. I flirted with him, for a couple minutes, then walked away. About ten minute later, I saw him across the store and he starts yelling my name and waving at me. My friend and I finished up and left the store. My friend and I talked and giggled about it over lunch.

If this reply breaks our rules please