view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Buggery is back!
It has been well over a year since I last had another man's penis inside me. Lockdown has prevented me from experiencing the pure joy of being fucked by another man.
Whilst I enjoy my wife watching me getting fucked, I took full advantage of her going out for coffee with a friend yesterday, to get my hole filled with cum.
I arranged with my male lover to come and use me in the garden, telling him that he wasn't to stop fucking my asshole till he had spunked deep inside me.
For my part, I was completely naked and spread over one of those wooden picnic tables we have in our garden. I had tied my feet as wide apart as they could go, to the legs of the table, and was holding ropes I had placed on the other set of legs, to brace myself with.as I lay stretched over the wooden surface. When I heard the gate open and close, I knew that in a short while, I was going to have my ass pounded, as my sissy cock dripped in anticipation between my legs.
As I felt one hand on my buttocks, I told him to get on and fuck me as roughly as he wanted, and not to stop till he had shot his hot sperm inside my rectum. I heard him unzipping himself, then I felt the pressure of his cock-head at the entrance to my puckered sphincter. Then he leaned in to me and shoved his large penis up my bum, taking my breath away as he pushed his shaft inside me.
It felt like I was having my virginity taken all over again, as the memory of being sodomised by another man was so far back in the recesses of my mind, it seemed my ass muscles had forgotten how to allow someone else to penetrate me anally. It hurt as he fucked me, gathering his pace and gradually forcing his cock deeper and deeper up my anal passage. Even now, just shy of 24 hours since he fucked me, I can feel my anus burning as I sit here writing about it as I masturbate my sissy shaved penis - such bliss.
I let him ride me, powerfully and deeply, as I eventually relaxed in to his rhythm, relishing being used by him, for his pleasure, waiting for him to ejaculate inside me. The table was moving with the power of his thrusts, and I felt totally used as his sissy cum dump, as he grunted his way to orgasm, eventually moaning out loud as he came inside my asshole, shooting his sperm up my anal passage. GOD - it felt good to be used again.
Imagine my surprise, when (as soon as he pulled his dick from my bumhole) I felt the hands of another, pushing my hips down towards the table, and his cock being guided towards my recently fucked asshole. This was unexpected, but thrilling, as I knew I was going to be fucked again, and enjoyed being buggered for a second time - this time by a strangers penis.
Using his predecessors cum as lubricant, he slid his cock easily inside my willing rectum, and began to ride me like the slut I am. No real cock inside me for over a year, and now two fucking me, one after the other, No wonder my anal sphincter is still ringing after that pounding I got yesterday.
Only now will I allow myself to cum as I think of it, and I am looking forward to eating my cum from my hand in a moment when I realise - buggery is certainly back.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWESOME STORY !!! IT MADE ME, HARD, HORNY & JEALOUS !!! XXXX jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
you said it all at the very beginning - PURE JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you said it all at the very beginning - PURE JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mhmmmmmmmmmmm it sounds like the most incredible afternoon....wish id been there to have watched..and maybe even joined in - there on the table with you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got Me

Harder than Hell, Stroking anda Shooting, AweSum Cum story !!! thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.37 seconds