Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photos and Videos being removed
Can a moderator or anyone tell me why my uploaded content is being removed? I do not think I had broken any rules but would like to know what was wrong with the content so I don't continue to waste time posting things that are considered inappropriate.

Thank You

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice pics you have. Nothing out of the ordinary for here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
letssee
Dont know why they're being removed, they're fkin great pics! wish iI still had 'premium' now, luv to see the vids of you spunking! jerk

harrygoodnough
some of mine got removed, too
i was told once that my pics weren't fem enough for this site; too much plain cock and ass; not enough clothing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think ANYONE can tell you. They seem to just scroll and randomly hit "delete". There is no notice given or explanation. Pics just aren't there anymore. Poof! I understand we don't want the site to be a bunch of dick pics and we are celebrating our femininity here, but I've had pics removed clearly in feminine attire. And we have penises and some of us, myself included, are fond of ours and others lock them away in chastity, but most all of us love a nice cock to look at, so there's that too. I read the rules and followed them to the best of my understanding. I am 24/7 fem, so any picture I upload is feminine in my thinking.

sissyxxtreme
Pictures not allowed?
I don't get it. I know it's not up to everyones taste but I posted 2 simple gape and rosebud pictures , (clean,no blood, no poo or anything) and they were removed by the moderator, while other extreme gape and golden shower pictures are show in the " wet and messy" part of the site

letssee
Just had my last video blocked, nothing in it I haven't already seen in here before, just some overzealous dick head mod with an itchy trigger finger. I decided to delete all my vids even though they were doing well and had plenty of votes and comments, gonna just run my subscription out n leave the site like so many others already have, this site is fucked, ruined by idiotic mods on power trips, the way it's going it will crash, who's gonna pay subs to be part of a half arsed badly run wank site!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some of my pictures had been removed as well, but I did contact the site and they got back to me promptly and pointed out the reason for the removal of my pics. So yes, they DO get back to you if you inquire. (Strangely though, the reason they gave me for removing my pics was not listed in the posting rules. Go figure. ) confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strange...I was looking at my photo manager and found that some pics have been deleted, yet I see absolutely nothing in them that would be against the posting rules. I inquired in the help/support about it today and am awaiting a response. And to think, that premium renewal pop-up has the nerve to show up when I log in. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sally5 said: Strange...I was looking at my photo manager and found that some pics have been deleted, yet I see absolutely nothing in them that would be against the posting rules. I inquired in the help/support about it today and am awaiting a response. And to think, that premium renewal pop-up has the nerve to show up when I log in. LOL

Same here! Mine are a couple of apparently shots changing into/out of my wedding dress while the rest of the series is still there WTF?!? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Same here! Mine are a couple of apparently random shots changing into/out of my wedding dress while the rest of the series is still there WTF?!? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I inquired and they told me the pics are duplicates. They are not, they are only similar to other pics. And looking similar IS NOT indicated in the posting rules. I'm leaning on going elsewhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got over 2900 pics posted over the course of more than 15 years. Wouldn't it be a shame if they were ALL deleted?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pretty sad that NTN's new picture posts are down to ONE page lately. I wonder why?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds