Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secrets of lipstick
Learning to apply lipstick. So many kinds and types and brands that I am confused. Use the stick form now with mixed results. Want to try brush but what brand and how. And how about liners? Looking for that slut fem look. HELP and suggestions please. Thanks gurls XXX

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lipstick.
I have not found an real trick to lipstick. It all depends on what you are trying to do and for how long.
There are very expensive ones you apply and they'll look amazing for a week, but do you want to wear it for a week straight? There's also the basic drug store stick type that last a couple hours.
I use basic stick lipstick. I first use a good lip balm, then once it's absorbed, I use a lip pencil to outline the shape on my lips, I'm going for. Then go over that with a stick lip stick. I buy my lipstick and pencils at an good Drug Store. They work fine. The style and shade depends on the color and fashion I'm wearing that night.
Yes, the lipstick will have to be reapplied after a couple hours, but that's nothing new. Why do you think women carry a purse and lipstick in those purses ? They need to reapply it as well.

Hope that helps.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
lipstick
Thanks for your gracious reply and invaluable tips. Been having a lot of fun experimenting and feeling very fem in make up and lingerie. From demure to slut.

XXX Carla
heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lipstick
Thanks for your gracious reply and invaluable tips. Been having a lot of fun experimenting and feeling very fem in make up and lingerie. From demure to slut.

XXX Carla
heart