view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The Elders Behest. (part 2)
Having just licked up and swallowed all of my Daddy's hot creamy sperm in front of the other men (like a good gurl) I felt hands helping me to my feet as he said...
'Now, Gentlemen, I expect you to use my sissy son as roughly as you wish. Please cum in both her holes as much as possible and enjoy her hairless penis and testicles - she has the sweetest tasting precum that oozes from her six inch clit, and the loveliest tasting shaved bumhole. But, please don't make her shoot her load as I will reserve that pleasure for myself at the end of our sex fest.'
My sisters pleated school skirt was raised quickly by fumbling hands as others pulled down and off my pretty white panties, revealing my throbbing erection for all to see. Then I was smothered with lips and groping fingers as I saw one man holding my panties to his face and sniffing them as he wanked an impressive hairy cock that was poking out from the flies of his trousers.
Someone had my sissy clit in their mouth as my smooth balls were sucked by another. My legs were splayed apart and I felt someone roughly inserting their fingers inside my anus as deeply as they could. Then I was pushed to my knees, and I was presented with the head of a large cut cock to suck. The owner started to immediately fuck my mouth and throat, using my gullet like a woman's cunt as his large balls smacked off my chin. As I took as much of his member as I could, I felt the burning sting of a sizeable dick being slowly pushed past my anal sphincter and into my rectum. As he started to bugger me steadily I felt a hand around my cock, milking my penis in motion with his deeper and deeper thrusting.
I was on my knees on the uncomfortable wooden floor taking cock up my bumhole and down my throat as the elder's repeatedly used me as they wished from bot ends. I have to say that being fucked and used like a bitch on heat by a group of horny dirty old men, is one of my favorite places to be. When one elder shot his spunk inside my asshole, and another came in my mouth, they were quickly replaced by another pair of men who set about pounding my holes as they desired. I truly believe I have found my calling in life, to be a sissy cum dump to those that desire to fuck me.
I lost count of the number of times my body was ejaculated in, and I could have gone on being used by them all for a lot longer, but gradually the elders slowed their assault on my body, until the inevitable conclusion to our orgy. My sissy Daddy ordered me to stand, cum dripping from my well fucked asshole down my smooth legs.
'Now, my sissy son, you will masturbate before me, and everyone here will witness you ejaculating in to your Daddy's mouth.'
With the greatest of pleasure, I pulled up my sisters school skirt, all eyes on my sissy shaved clit, as I began to wank myself off. My balls swung rapidly as I milked my penis in front of Daddy's face, determined to put on as good a show as possible. It felt so wonderfully kinky and perverted to be masturbating like this, as my breathing began to deepen and I knew I would be shooting my load soon. Then, with a gasp, I told everyone I was about to cum.
Daddy opened his mouth wide just as I shot my first load of sperm past his lips and on to his tongue. Then there were more spurts of my hot cum in to his waiting mouth as I shouted 'Thank you Daddy!' emptying my balls down his throat.
The elders groaned with approval, but they reserved their applause for when my Daddy stood up and kissed me open mouthed and with his tongue lapping away, feeding me my own cum as he held me tightly in his arms.
'Your a wonderful sissy son!' He said as we cummy kissed.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWESOME !!! XXXX jerk jerk jerk raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
whilst i have never had the opportunity to be a part of a group session..i sooo get what you say about wanking in front of a lover.. it is soooo hot..and as you say -" feels so wonderfully kinky and perverted to masturbate like this". Yes it really is such an amazing thing to do..and once you start you know you will not - can not stop until you shoot or blast your load of cum out. The feelings take over and you give them a true display of your sexuality and give them such an insight into how far they can push you. i love it! I love, that in those moments, i want them - need them to see me masturbating and playing with myself for all i am worth and the more they encourage me, the more i will do.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds