Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
dirty cum slut story
As for my dirty cum slut fantasy... well, I would still be dressed to serve, but this time in latex and leather for you Daddy. You drag me around on a leash, get me on my knees in front of you, and start to push that thick cock all the way down my throat, harder and harder, balls deep until I choke and gag on it. That just turns you on even more though, as you start to wonder just how much punishment your dirty little cum slut can take.

You drag me to my feet, take a seat, and order me to sit on your big fat cock. Tell me to ride it like a dirty whore. Spank my ass and call me your dirty little fucktoy. I slowly slide my tight little boicunt down onto your thick piece of meat - you hear me cry out as your big fat dick stretches my poor little fuckhole, and you love it. You spank me again and tell me to go faster. Before long, you've got me bouncing up and down on your dick like the filthy slut I am, begging for more. You throw me off and shoot your hot load all over my face, covering me in cum. I look up at you, lick up every last drop, and say thank you Daddy.

If this thread breaks our rules please