view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Walking naked - 1
In good weather I like to drive to a nature reserve that borders a world famous links golf course that has a beautiful hidden beach behind it where nudists and the adventurous sometimes go.
In the tiny car park, I strip completely naked and leave all my clothes on the passenger seat. Then I make my way over the long wooden footbridge carrying my only article of clothing (a sarong). For the next few hours I aim to be naked nearly all the time, and only slide my flimsy cloth over my shaved sissy penis if absolutely necessary - when approached by the rare group of families or a countryside ranger.
My aim is to get to the beach about an hours walk away, but I often stop by the edge of the bird sanctuary for a quick wank. I love tossing myself off in the open air, my shaved body and throbbing erection exposed to the elements as I shoot my load in the morning sunshine. So good to spunk au naturelle in nature.
I mostly fringe the golf course, but have also enjoyed walking over it, with my cock dripping the last drops of my cum as it waves about before me as I walk.
I once met a couple here and decided not to cover up as they walked towards me, as she was topless and obviously enjoying exposing herself, like I was. We had a nice chat as they checked out my naked form and I enjoyed her pert breasts, asking why she wasn't completely naked? She replied by removing her shorts and panties, allowing me to take in the beauty of her shaved genitals. I thanked her, and watched them walk off hand in hand, as her tight ass cheeks jiggled in to the distance.
I do like it if I encounter golfers, but only at a distance, and hope they enjoy the distraction of seeing me walking naked. There is only one hole close to the path I use and I got a rude reception from the men in the foursome putting out, as it seemed my presence in the nude put some of them off. I think the two ladies present enjoyed my naked display of my cock and balls, and I hope I made their cunts wet in their panties.
After more walking, it is always refreshing to get to the waterside and stroll in the surf along the mile long deserted flat sands. If I am joined by others, it is always easy to retreat into the water until they pass, as I always enjoy swimming naked.
After a swim, it is always lovely to dry in the nude in the sun in the dunes, and it is usually then, sometime later, that I am joined by the occasional other person who might have been watching me cavort naked. It is nearly always men that come over and start chatting. Invariably they are naked like me and I love it as we both start to touch ourselves as we chat, if we are attracted to each other.
I simply love watching another man masturbating, just as much as I enjoy wanking myself off for someone else to see. Most times, it is enough to watch each other spurt our cum on the sand as we watch intently, but sometimes other men ask if they can ejaculate over me, which I adore saying yes to. It certainly is a compliment if another man wants to shoot his sperm over my face or body, and I love to see his balls thrashing about wildly as he pumps his cock inches from me.
I've held balls, fingered assholes and taken cockheads into my mouth as I milk my own sissy penis. The only aim is to make each other cum as much as possible.
The beauty of letting another guy shoot his load of hot sticky cum all over me on the beach, is that after I have let our sperm dry on my skin for as long as I like as I feel like a slut, then I can rush down the the water and get clean before my naked walk back to the car.
Maybe I'll see some of you there one day?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beach
Good read, where is it as I'd like to visit in my travels.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a wonderful story. It is one of the best feelings being naked outside in the countryside. Something I enjoy in the warmer months. Walking naked for all to see. Masturbation is a wonderful thing to share with another man, watching them shoot their load, hopefully on my naked body. Even more so if I can help them cum with my hand or mouth. thumbup1 jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.36 seconds