view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
My Mother's last gift.
Please don't be sad that my Mother is no longer with us. After all, it is her panties that started me on a lifetime of fetish and perversion.
Wearing, sniffing and masturbating in her panties has made me the kinky sissy I am today.

I was clearing out some of her belongings with my sister only a few days ago and, in one of the last drawers we sorted, I found an old packet of stockings she had bought. I now have them at home and later on, I am planning on wearing them for a photo shoot to honor her memory as I wank myself off.
It will give me so much pleasure to think of her watching her sissy son jerking my shaved clit till I ejaculate.

It is a simple pleasure, but I would love to think of you all joining me, cocks in hand and spunking to her memory.
Thank you, Mother, for helping me become the pervert I am today. Here is my cum for your. xxx
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty Wank
Thank You For Sharing Your Wonderful Message !!!

I Will Be At The Head of The Line, To Wank With You !!!

Senior

jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
smiles...as you probably know from my gallery postings i have such a thing for older men and women..so i would feel soo priviliged to honour her with some of my own cum from a masturbation session - i just wish it could be in person and that we both could have show her how wonderful the lifestyle is that has been chosen for us and that we have chosen to embrace. Condolences on your loss ShavedSeniorSissy.

ShavedSeniorSissy
Thank you Senior and dune for masturbating to my Mother's memory. I am wanking myself off now as I write, smacking my shaved sissy balls off the chair with the force of my jerking.
I hope you liked the photos I took of me wanking whilst wearing her stockings and suspender belt. I had my steel cock rings on and butt plug inserted up my anus as I made myself cum, making sure I licked up all of my sissy cock juice from my hand as I looked at her photo.
Thank you both for spunking for her too.
xxx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds