view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Sexy Sissy Shopping.
I haven't done this in a while, but I was feeling really naughty yesterday.

Planning my morning out, I first shaved myself completely below the neck, so I was as smooth a sissy as I could be. I knew I was going to be showing a lot of skin, so I wanted to present as femme as possible.
Before dressing, I pulled on my two steel cock rings around my smooth penis and testicles then wet my discreet butt plug with saliva and pushed it up my bum. Then I put on a black nylon see-through thong and yanked it tight up my ass crack, keeping my butt plug tightly in place. Now suitably ringed and plugged, I slipped on a pink T-shirt and some short cut-off jeans.

It was a glorious day, and I enjoyed stepping out of the house to go shopping, shades on, ringed genitals held snugly in my panties and a stuffed asshole reminding me of what a kinky sissy I can be. Mingling with others in the shops nearby, I wondered if any of them were also having fun with anything stuffed in their secret holes? I loved imagining if any of the good looking men I saw out and about had sexy panties on like me? Or if the beautiful women in summer clothes had something pulsing up their cunts or anuses? It was so good to fantasize about anyone I encountered as I minced my way about the shops.

After over an hour, I returned home, and fortunately bumped in to a new neighbour on the street, and had a chat.
Georgia is a really pretty slim lady, with great dress sense I'd love to emulate, and her husband Ben is a really handsome man who's cock I'd love to suck. As Georgia and I talked, I found I was imagining what panties she had on beneath her pretty light summer dress, and how her cunt and anus would smell and taste on this hot day. During our conversation, I found I could feel my penis starting to throb in the confines of my panties and cock rings, and the pressure up my anus was making me dream of her husbands cock rammed up my asshole. I had to make my excuses and get inside the house, as I badly needed to make myself cum.
I was desperate to get my cock in my hands and to milk myself to a shattering orgasm, and to lap up my load of sperm, as I relived my morning out.

I'd love to know if anyone else likes to do similar things, to make you excited?
Please tell me about your antics, as I'd love to read about them as I masturbate (as I have been doing whilst writing this piece - in cock rings and white lace bikini panties).
Happy masturbation everyone. xxx

jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk

God, I Love Your Stories !!! xxx

Senior

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
Thank you my darling. You know it thrills me to tell them as we all masturbate and cum.
xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
redeyes redeyes redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
that is SUPER hot....I shop at a few lingerie and ladies stores and want to increase my sisiness

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds