Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Cock and Ball Torture whilst masturbating.
I would love to know how many of you out there are in to torturing your own penis and testicles as you wank yourselves off?

For a long time, I have been in to wearing steel cock rings around my genitals when I masturbate my sissy shaved cock, as it makes it feel like I have another pair of hands helping me out.
I also have my 4" silicon butt plug inserted up my anus, as I love to feel my rectum stuffed and my anal sphincter stretched wide while I jerk off.
Today I have also added my leather studded cock strap wrapped so tightly round my balls it is making my smooth bundles of joy feel massive and heavy. It is also making them turn cold and purple as it restricts the blood supply as I wank.

I have to say that the overall effect is so stimulating, I will not be able to continue masturbating for much longer, as I pound my heavy balls against the chair I am sitting on, getting ready to shoot a load of cum.
I am just loving the added pain and discomfort as I grind onto my butt plug, ready to ejaculate.

Do you sexy gurls have any ways of getting yourselves off that I might not have tried, OR, are you going to try and copy my antics and let me know how you get on?

Here comes my cum........................

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it to hurt
i love stroking my sissy cock while i have my balls bound tight and sitting on a buttplug it hurts so good and also makes it so much harder to cum with them tied so tight it feels so good

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CBT
I also enjoy a bit of cock and ball torture while jacking off. My favorite is to use a metal nail file to poke and scrape all over my wee wee and little bag of berries. If the nail file is not around then a mechanical pencil is almost as good.
I also got a flogger that I use to really sting the little boy parts.

harrygoodnough
just started CBT while wanking
just recently, I've discovered the pleasures of tying my cock and balls with a nylon stocking; makes the head of my cock tighter and more sensitive; not ready for any pinching, poking or e-stim.
jerk rolleyes devil

ShavedSeniorSissy
I've got another idea for you. Don't know why I didn't think about this before.

If you like the occasional wank in the shower, try putting some mint toothpaste around the head of your penis and (if you're feeling brave) also smear some around your anus. You'll find that, as you enjoy tossing yourself off, the toothpaste gives you a warm feeling in both places, but this can also turn into a slight burning sensation if you leave it on too long. It's a great incentive to spur you on to spunking fairly quickly, depending on how much discomfort you want to put up with.
I sometimes also finger my asshole, taking the tingling sensation that builds inside my rectum too - but remember, you should was all traces from your anal passage, or the burning sensation continues to build and build.
I like to eat my own cum, and I look forward to lapping up my sperm and toothpaste combination when I finally ejaculate in my hand. I also find that when I have washed myself down after, my cockhead (and presumable my anus too) has a slightly polished red sheen to it which feels like you have been rubbing your sensitive areas with a fine sandpaper - very clean, slightly sore and positively kinky. What's not to enjoy?
jerk jerk jerk jerk

harrygoodnough
ShavedSeniorSissy said: I've got another idea for you. Don't know why I didn't think about this before.

If you like the occasional wank in the shower, try putting some mint toothpaste around the head of your penis and (if you're feeling brave) also smear some around your anus. You'll find that, as you enjoy tossing yourself off, the toothpaste gives you a warm feeling in both places, but this can also turn into a slight burning sensation if you leave it on too long. It's a great incentive to spur you on to spunking fairly quickly, depending on how much discomfort you want to put up with.
I sometimes also finger my asshole, taking the tingling sensation that builds inside my rectum too - but remember, you should was all traces from your anal passage, or the burning sensation continues to build and build.
I like to eat my own cum, and I look forward to lapping up my sperm and toothpaste combination when I finally ejaculate in my hand. I also find that when I have washed myself down after, my cockhead (and presumable my anus too) has a slightly polished red sheen to it which feels like you have been rubbing your sensitive areas with a fine sandpaper - very clean, slightly sore and positively kinky. What's not to enjoy?
jerk jerk jerk jerk

interesting about the toothpaste; how did you "discover" this? personally, I'm keeping all chemicals out of my ass; never know anymore what they've put in toothpaste. Mint flavored cum I've experienced that by jacking and licking up the cum right after brushing my teeth. Prefer cum-flavored cum, though.

smile jerk devil

ShavedSeniorSissy
One of the other gurls here told me about toothpaste on your cock head and anus in the chat room as we masturbated and typed.
It is so nice to exchange sexy information with like-minded wankers. jerk jerk jerk jerk

harrygoodnough
Test In A Small Area
that famous phrase on lots of chemical products seems to apply here to putting toothpaste on or in your tender bits. lots of articles on the web about burning and irritation.

jerk jerk jerk jerk

grin grin grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy a wee bit of c and b torture on occasion. Nothing too severe. I have a wonderful contraption I like to wear on my cock and balls. I got it in a box of stuff from a garage sale.

It's a piece of climbing equipment called a rescue 8. It is 2 rings, one larger than the other with a piece between them that resembles the figure 8. The larger ring fits nicely around my cock and balls. The smaller one is a perfect fit for my cock head.

When I'm wearing it, my cock is bent up thru the smaller ring. It feels awesome! I will sometimes wear it around just my balls with my cock on top, head poking downward. This is an amazing feeling as well.

I may have a pic in my gallery. I also have many other rings I wear in different arrangements and sometime in conjunction with the rescue 8.

Ok course, melted wax dripping on to my bits is wonderful too! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rings
I found using a heavy chrome cock ring around my cock and balls was very pleasurable. Then I started adding 50mm id x12mm thick stainless rings around my balls. I'm now up to four and ready to go to 5. They each weigh around 200 grams (7oz for those in the US) so at 5 I'll be at roughly a kilo. I'm careful not to get too rough at that weight but with just a couple a bit of roughness can be fun too. Clothespins can be added with just a couple on to move the level of intensity up a bit too. Especially when they come off! w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CBT
I haven’t tried toothpaste but I have tried Ben-Gay warming cream on my ballz.
I was trying to get my sack to relax and add more steel rings.
I also like to slap my ballz while wanking jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have recently gotten into some more extreme play. Several times now I have nailed my sac to a board. Not through the actual testicle, just the skin of the sac. It was so hot!!! Last time I had 6 total nails, 3 each side. Then I masturbated...I organized so hard! Have toyed with the idea of something, perhaps a needle, through my cock, but not sure yet.

harrygoodnough
tnglvr said: I haven’t tried toothpaste but I have tried Ben-Gay warming cream on my ballz.
I was trying to get my sack to relax and add more steel rings.
I also like to slap my ballz while wanking jerk

had to laugh about this one; reminds me of when we used to put something called Atomic Balm (pain relief creme) in each others jack straps at football practice.
ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cbt
not sure if i would call it cock and ball torture but i often like to use the nylon cord belt off some of my nightie and tie up both my balls and clittie with several wraps of the belt then hold my wand vibrator on my clit head until i blow sissy cream in my panties and nightie. So much fun jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pain and Fun
These are all great idea's and I have tried them at one time or another. The EStim idea is great, I specifically use the acupuncture setting and said it is highest can go to make it feel like little pins penetrating my cock as I play with my balls. I love masturbating in the shower while I brush my teeth and drool the toothpaste out of my mouth onto my cock for a super warm feeling that stays well after I am done having my orgasm as well as my shower. The best is what 1 of my fuck buddies of also. That is relatively gently playing with his or my cock while at the same time stretching the balls and sack as far as they can go. In fact use that one a few times over this past weekend. I also really enjoy having 1 of my fuck buddies nibble and bite on my balls as our other fuck buddy nipples and bites on my cock. This is best when one nipples and bites while the other one sucks and licks. Just the right amount of pain and suffering to go with the joy and great feeling. jerk raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds