Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Cock and Ball Torture whilst masturbating.
I would love to know how many of you out there are in to torturing your own penis and testicles as you wank yourselves off?

For a long time, I have been in to wearing steel cock rings around my genitals when I masturbate my sissy shaved cock, as it makes it feel like I have another pair of hands helping me out.
I also have my 4" silicon butt plug inserted up my anus, as I love to feel my rectum stuffed and my anal sphincter stretched wide while I jerk off.
Today I have also added my leather studded cock strap wrapped so tightly round my balls it is making my smooth bundles of joy feel massive and heavy. It is also making them turn cold and purple as it restricts the blood supply as I wank.

I have to say that the overall effect is so stimulating, I will not be able to continue masturbating for much longer, as I pound my heavy balls against the chair I am sitting on, getting ready to shoot a load of cum.
I am just loving the added pain and discomfort as I grind onto my butt plug, ready to ejaculate.

Do you sexy gurls have any ways of getting yourselves off that I might not have tried, OR, are you going to try and copy my antics and let me know how you get on?

Here comes my cum........................

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Torture !
I hang 5 heavy padlocks on my ball sack ! one smaller one on first so my balls cant slip through and then 4 larger ones above it for more weight ! Not bad just standing but any walking will be slightly painful and jerking off is quite painful ! I will also attach one wire from my Electro unit to the padlocks and i have a probe with a steel ball on it which i insert into my asshole It goes in about 3 inches near my prostate ! The other wire goes to it ! You want to talk about torture ! Power going straight from my asshole through my prostate and directly to my balls ! Great feeling ! Will switch out and remove wire from balls and hook to cock ring just under head of my cock ! Now there is a painful feeling ! Then a switch from asshole to balls with the other wire so power is flowing from balls to cock ring ! Wow !! ! will hook up a second power unit and place another probe in my asshole and one to my padlocked balls ! now i have shocks going from mancunt to balls and balls to cock ! All at different times and power levels ! Fanfucking tastic way to perv out ! Want to try my third unit hooked to my nipples as my nipples are extremely sensitive after being pumped !

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.79 seconds