Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Sex with new partners - getting the party started.
I always find it a real thrill to have sex with new people for the first time. Not quite knowing how they will react to the new situation is part of the excitement.

I'd worked with Lindsey up until last year, when I went into semi retirement. We'd been a good team for well over ten years, got on famously and been able to gently probe each other about our private lives, without actually revealing everything or ending up in bed together.
Things had changed for her when she had her man move in with her a couple of years previously, and she felt she could share that she was looking to spice up their sex life. All being adults, I offered a scenario that she was excited about exploring - and that was how both Lindsey and Steve were now in our garden with me cooking food on the BBQ.
Neither had ever seen me dressed en femme, and it made my cock twitch in my panties under my miniskirt, as they checked me out.
Steve was looking particularly nervous, so I had a word in Lindsey's ear after I had asked my wife's permission to get the party really started.
Taking his plate of food from his hand, I asked him if I could suck him off? The smile on his face was the only answer I needed.
Dropping to my knees, I unzipped his jeans and pulled from his boxers a lovely looking uncut penis that grew in my hands as I manipulated it. Lindsey and my wife took a seat to watch the show, their drinks to hand, as I stroked Steve's swelling cock now in my mouth whilst gently squeezing his balls.
This seemed like a good time to get my own sissy shaved cock out of my panties, so I parted my knees on the grass as I ministered to Steve's needs. Pulling my panties to one side, I dragged my dick into the fresh air and started to masturbate as I sucked Steve's throbbing erection.
I didn't take my eyes off Steve's, and moaned encouragingly as her got the message I wanted him to cum in my mouth. Some women are hesitant about having a man spunk in their mouths, for me, I can't get enough of another man's sperm down my throat, and I like to let them know that is exactly what I want, so I momentarily took Steve's cock from between my lips and told him where I wanted him to cum, so I could taste his lovely thick creamy load.
With Lindsey and my wife encouraging and watching closely, Steve started to thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his penis as far down my throat as he could as my tongue licked the underside of his shaft towards his balls. I really enjoy my mouth being used like a woman's cunt, and the anticipation of some hot sperm being pumped into my mouth always makes me salivate a lot.
Steve started to moan and I knew his first orgasm in my mouth was imminent. Lindsey and my wife were both now only inches from my face and Steve's groin as they encouraged him to shoot his load into my mouth. That is exactly what he did, and he pulled back his cock from my lips to shoot his first load of cum on to my tongue. They both giggles and applauded as he shoved his cock back into my mouth and continued to spit load after load of his sperm down my throat, forcing me to gulp it all down as he continued to ejaculate.
After what seemed like ages, Steve eventually stopped cumming and pulled his erection from my mouth with a plop! As I wiped his cum from my lips and swallowed it down with one hand, my other was rapidly jerking my own erection to climax, and I shot my sissy sperm on to the grass at his feet.
Fuck, what a great way to get the party started.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmm nice
Wow! What a great story I'm eagerly awaiting to hear more I mean with all four of ya, I'm sure theres tons more erotic sex to cum... OH! BTW I would love to attend one of your Backyard BBQ's.. redeyes raspberry redeyes raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Such a pity ShavedSenior has left newtransnudes xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow! What a great story I'm eagerly awaiting to hear more I mean with all four of ya, I'm sure theres tons more erotic sex to cum... OH! BTW I would love to attend one of your Backyard BBQ's.. redeyes raspberry redeyes raspberry raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds