Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
you
Do you jack off while driving?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough
jacking while driving
yes, back in the day when i commuted long distances; i often rubbed my cock thru my pants, or had it out when wearing shorts; had to be careful to stay on the road when i finally came!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done this many times. Sometimes just reaching inside my pants, sometimes with no pants/clothes on, sometimes while wearing bras and panties. Always during the daytime.

Love passing truckers while I'm doing it too.

I once had a trucker honk and motion to his sleeper. I gave him a thumbs up and pulled off at the next exit. Alas, he did not.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have
A few times on long drives…definitely best if you’re gonna cum, to be on an open road in little to no traffic.
… in the way back past, I had a couple different girl friends give me blow jobs while driving.
I don’t get out by myself on long drives to much anymore but in this last year I had a couple long drives that I hooked up to e-stim and that was pretty exciting, plus was able to keep both hands on the wheel

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds