view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
del20230211204200
Montana, here I cum. (A short story)
As some of you may know, my favorite book is "A River Runs Through It" by Norman McLean. Many more have seen the movie starring Brad Pitt. For those who do not know the premise, it is about two brothers during the first part of the twentieth century and the different paths they have chosen. Throughout the film the one constant is fly fishing the Blackfoot River located in Montana.
   One of my dream vacations is to fly fish the Blackfoot. Consider it, my holy grail of rivers to fish. Also, it's the last tidbit of my old male self I still cling to.
   It was a typical Canadian winter, cold, dark and as always too long. Thankfully, we have distractions by way of indoor conventions, namely the Sportsman Show. It is a wonderful collection of vendors. From lure makers, rods and reels to camping supplies and outdoor outfitters.  This year in particular, I had a goal in mind to find a Montana outfitter and guide to take me to the Blackfoot River.
   I walked up and down each aisle, being thorough in my search. I spent hours looking and purchasing new gear for my adventure when I heard a hello there. I looked around to see who was trying to get my attention when I noticed a large fit man, over 6'2" and ruggedly handsome. "Hi there, interested in fly fishing I see" he said. Well, this must be my lucky day, "hello" I said. He asked if I had heard of the Blackfoot River in Montana, to which I replied, of course I have, it is the reason why I'm here today, to try and find an outfitter and guide. "Perfect" he said as he took a long look at me, eyeing me from head to toe. To be honest I was a tad bit overdressed for the show, I was going to be attending a birthday party for a girlfriend in the city that night.
    I was dressed in a pink mini with 4" strappy open toe heels, bare legs, strapless white top and no bra. My hair was left long and straight just swept to the side. My make up was left casual as I was going to finish it when I got to my girlfriends condo.
   "My name is Neal", as he extended his large hand towards mine, "hi, I'm Victoria" I said coyly, feeling his eyes running up and down me. "Can I interest you in making Montana your destination this year" Neal said. I had an answer for him before he got the words out but I didn't want to come off as an infatuated school girl. " I would like to walk around some more Neal before I decide if that's ok" I said. He nodded and I walked away slowly with a bit more of a wiggle in my ass, I knew Neal was watching.
   A half hour later, I was back and arranging a time to go to Montana and have Neal "guide me". I was tempted to ask Neal out for dinner and show him around Toronto but I had a prior engagement so we shook hands and said bye for now, see you then.

Fast forward a few months.

The day before my flight, I packed my fishing gear and clothes. Maybe a night in town, so I throw in a sexy dress, nylons and some heels. Make up, always a must for a girl like me and lastly, my large pink jeweled butt plug, you never know what could happen 😉.
   The next day I boarded the plane, I was very excited to get there. When I arrived in Montana I wasn't disappointed. Big sky country, the great plains to the east and the rockies to the west, absolutely beautiful! To my delight, Neal was there to pick me up. Just a service to all guests, I assume. "Hello Victoria, so glad you could make it" Neal said. As he opened the door to the van. On the drive to the resort, I could see Neal looking at my thighs in the corner of my eye. I looked at him and gave him a smile of approval.
   We arrived at the resort and I was shown to my cabin and told to meet Neal in the main lodge for the grand tour. So, I freshened up, reapplied my make up, put on some tight Levi's, a hoodie, and my pink Chucks. When I got to the lodge  I noticed that I was the only "female" guest. All eyes were upon me as I entered. If I'm honest, I was quite nervous. The introductions of all the resorts guides, the next days itinerary was laid out before we all started to intermingle and introduce ourselves to each other. It was then that Neal reappeared before me and took me aside to tell me that he would be my personal guide throughout my stay. He took notice of the male to female discrepancy and thought I would like to go fishing without so many men around. Neal is the owner of the resort, he doesn't normally guide although he is overly qualified and we are fishing in his backyard so to speak. I happily accept this tall handsome man's offer.
   It's 5am and I'm geared up, fly pole in one hand, thigh waders strapped on, and a coffee of course. Neal pulls up in his '71 Chevy square body, mmmm so sexy, he gets out and says "good morning Victoria, I hope you are raring to go" as he opens my door like a gentleman would. I drop my stuff in the box and with Neal's assistance get up into the passenger seat. The ride was short maybe 10 to 15 minutes. On the way there, I couldn't help but notice Neal checking me out. I was checking him out as well.
   As we pulled up to the spot, Neal said that we would have to walk the rest of the way in. Our fishing spot was just about 1 mile in passing some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. I mentioned that to Neal and he responded by telling me I am just as beautiful. We were in a very private spot, I could feel him getting closer from behind me, I turned to him and told him he is the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on, but I have a secret to tell you. He put his finger to my lips and asked if I was married, to which I replied no. He then said "good, say no more, I want you bad Victoria". I tried to tell him again but he came in for a kiss, and I was too turned on by him and our setting. His large, strong hands were were pulling me into him, kneeding my ass like he was getting it ready for something. I went for his buckle, unzipped his pants and pulled out a hard 8" cock. Before I put it in my mouth, I tried again to tell Neal my secret but he grabbed the back of my head and guided me towards his cock. Ok, I sucked and licked his gorgeous cock like it was the last one I'll ever get. I pulled his waders further down so I could also suck on his huge balls. I was hungry for his cock, I deep throated him, the taste of his precum made me wild. I just love precum! Salty, slippery stuff, I took his cock out of my mouth so that I could take some and rub it on my boi pussy. Then Neal said " turn around and bend over". I pulled my own pants down enough to expose my ass. Then Neal put his hand down to finger a wet pussy he got nothing but small soft smooth cock and balls. I said to him "I'm sorry Neal, I tried to tell you". He stopped, turned me around, smiled and said that he's always wanted a girl like me. He went to his knees pulled my pants a little lower and took all of me into his mouth. I moaned, mmmmmmm, he sucked me for what felt like an eternity, it felt so good. He stood up turned me back around, spread my cheeks and rubbed his cock up against my hole. The precum oozing out of him was lubing me up, getting me ready for Neal to fuck me. I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed back into him and I could feel the head of his cock penetrate my hole. He pushed in, balls deep. His hands on each cheek, spreading me open. His big dick stretched me to my limits, Neal was fucking my brains out! He pulled out, took my sweater and shirt off, laid me down, pulled off my waders, pants and panties. I spread my legs as wide as possible. Neal re-entered my asshole, as he pumped away at my boy cunt, he sucked my tiny tits. My clittie pressed up against his pelvis, Neal pumping away, I was about to cum, I announced my arrival and Neal watched it flow as he thrusted into me. This brought about Neal's own orgasm. He asked where he could and I said "in me Neal, cum in me, fill me, breed me". He let loose, I could feel his cock and balls tense up. I felt him blast my insides with his cum, his whole body tensed up. I watched in delight, still enjoying his cock buried in me and now his cum. He lay spent on top of me, exhausted from the intensity of his orgasm. "Wow, that was unbelievable!" He said while still catching his breath. "And we have yet to do any fishing" I said. So, we had a breather, got dressed and went fishing. Later, on the way back to the lodge, we made plans to meet up in my cabin after dinner. Glad I brought some lingerie! I didn't end up catching any big fish, but I angled a big cock!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fly fishing
This has me wanting to go on a fishing trip, and I don't like fishing for real, lol. But I do like fishing for cocks and unzipping flys!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a great sexy visual of Hot Tori...
"...dressed in a pink mini with 4" strappy open toe heels, bare legs, strapless white top and no bra..."

And with that magnificent visual beautifully planted in my mind, it was time for Candy to take off her pants and start pleasuring...

Hot girl. Hot story. Wow, Tori.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This makes me want to go fishing, even though I don't really like it. However, I enjoy fishing for cocks and unzipping flies! I really love all kinds of different colour dildos, those sex toys is a symbol of pride

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds