Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding lingerie
I’ve been wondering how many other lucky guys like me seem to find panties, bras and other lingerie, pick them up and take them home.
I’m not talking about stealing or finding some sexy thing at the thrift store but actually finding these things on the ground near where park you car, left in the laundromat dryer or side of the road where you walk your dog.
I seem to be drawn to these wayward items of clothing…I have several panties, bras, slips and a panty girdle that I’ve picked up and brought home.
…it’s feels exciting to know I’m trying on something I know woman or maybe another CD was wearing it before.
I’m I a total perve?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
finding lingerie
me too i have had many finds at three local parks, secluded ones and on a gravel road behind Catholic high school both bras and panties. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finds
I have finds panties and bras before like this but not in a long time. I would find panties and a few bras left behind at the beach while I was cleaning the changing rooms and bathrooms. Found panties on the side of the road between my house and the beach. Laundry mates I would find things that have been left on the folding tables for a few days. The best thing was when I was in the army and I was getting my TA-50 from CFI at a new station and I always go through it all to make sure it was clean. Because CFI was a pain in the ass when turning things in. And I found two sexy panties in a pocket flap of my rucksack. One was a black silk bikini style panties and the other a silk lace thong panties. I trying them on when I got home. Both pairs fit nicely on my small tiny dick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cruise area
Im in so. Calif. There is a cruise area in the locall mountains,close to where i live. I go there all the time. Sometimes in just panties,somestime more!! Many guys wearing panties and crossdressers go there. Over the years i have found panties,bras,slips,and other lingerie and clothes. At times i have even left panties and other lingerie for others to find!! Its all a total turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anytime I see lingerie on the street, that baby is coming home with me. Unfortunately, they rarely fit, so sometimes I have t take them back outside.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CeCeX said: Anytime I see lingerie on the street, that baby is coming home with me. Unfortunately, they rarely fit, so sometimes I have t take them back outside.

[/quote
You are so right about it rarely fitting but the thrill of jerking in them is worth it jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
finding
Found a pair once on the roadside. Must have been when she started her period as they were dried blood. Wore them for a long time like that.

cissybiboi
I've not found any lingerie in years. When i did find any, it was brought home, washed and put in to my collection thumbup

harrygoodnough
lingerie collection
laundry rooms were my favorite place to find lingerie, especially dirty panties to sniff.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a find
You bet,When I find any lingerie it coming home with me whether it fits or not I'm still wearing it till it's to uncomfortable to wear. I wore a nightgown that I found more than 20 years ago and it's still as much of a turn on now as it was when I found it!

Classy63
So many discarded
Over a period of around 30 years i have found hundreds of all sorts of lingerie in all kinds of states of misuse and wear , mostly stained but some pretty new , i find it very erotic to find underwear that has been worn and discarded , i cannot just leave it there for the next pervert to come along so i pick them up and take them home , should they be my size then i`ll launder them and continue to give it some life , if they`r too big or small i have them displayed in my garage as trophies until i find the next bundle .
Recently when i have outdoor meets my self i throw my own panties away , i`ll get a lover or perhaps myself to deposit semen on the gusset , just so theres some scent for the person who`ll find them , i usually display them quite deliberately so they`ll never be missed by passers by , i find this very horny , knowing some one will find them and smell them , its soooo perverted but i just can`t help myself , smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Classy63 said:
Recently when i have outdoor meets my self i throw my own panties away , i`ll get a lover or perhaps myself to deposit semen on the gusset , just so theres some scent for the person who`ll find them , i usually display them quite deliberately so they`ll never be missed by passers by , i find this very horny , knowing some one will find them and smell them , its soooo perverted but i just can`t help myself , smile

Ooooo... So wicked! What's the sexiest pair you've every left and where did you leave it? Were they "marked" by your lover's cum? Just yours? Or was it a soaked cum rag of both your scents?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
New find
I’m wearing a VS thong I found yesterday.
Lost panties seem to be attached to me…I parked my truck, got out and saw it next to my front tire…almost ran over when parking.
I’ve been stroking my cock it all day, leaking precum…thinking about cumming in it and leaving it someplace for someone else to find jerk raspberry

harrygoodnough
but some panties are better left behind
like at restrooms, picnic areas and sidewalks grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same here
Most of my items were found outside, around my home

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have found a couple panties and 1 bra. All were too small for me. Guess I'm just not that lucky.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I finally got lucky. Wife and I went away this past weekend. We got to our room and started to settle in. I started to pull out a dresser drawer when I spotted something in the back corner and I knew it had to be panties. Couldn't pull them out right then as wife would see, so I waited. Soon she had to pee and as soon as she was in the bathroom I got them. They were a Victoria's Secret thong, size large...they will fit!!!
I quickly stashed them away in my bag.

Now home and just tried them on...perfect fit! And on top of that, a week ago Amozon dropped a package at our house while we were gone. It had our address but a different name. I opened it and it is a lipstick! Shiny bright pink! I'm wearing right now. Maybe my luck is changing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: Well I finally got lucky. Wife and I went away this past weekend. We got to our room and started to settle in. I started to pull out a dresser drawer when I spotted something in the back corner and I knew it had to be panties. Couldn't pull them out right then as wife would see, so I waited. Soon she had to pee and as soon as she was in the bathroom I got them. They were a Victoria's Secret thong, size large...they will fit!!!
I quickly stashed them away in my bag.

Now home and just tried them on...perfect fit! And on top of that, a week ago Amozon dropped a package at our house while we were gone. It had our address but a different name. I opened it and it is a lipstick! Shiny bright pink! I'm wearing right now. Maybe my luck is changing.

Lucky gurl…I believe in the rule of 3…I think there’s another surprise cumming your way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Found panties
I was walking through the park one day and took a little shortcut off the trail, and what do I see ... a lace thong hanging on a tree limb! Took a look around and nobody nearby, so I slipped them into my panty and took them home.

The tag says "Hanky Panky" and I like that! They're a little tight, like many panties, but I've wanked my cock many times in them and always got a nice cum!

harrygoodnough
recent find
Just found a lovely pair of print Jockey panties in the wastebasket of our guest room after a friend left. Had a great scent and lovely stains. And best of all, they fit me really well. rolleyes rolleyes heart heart jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
finds
One of the best "finds" I ever had was an old fashion Kotex belt by a pond I was fishing at. There was a group of girls there when I got there and left shortly after I showed up. I found the belt after they left. I really enjoyed playing in it. Especially after I put a napkin in it! I have also found several panties and one bra.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pads
smokeinthemirror said: One of the best "finds" I ever had was an old fashion Kotex belt by a pond I was fishing at. There was a group of girls there when I got there and left shortly after I showed up. I found the belt after they left. I really enjoyed playing in it. Especially after I put a napkin in it! I have also found several panties and one bra.

I love playing with pads and tampons. Have worn pads and inserted tampons for years.