Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small cock (cocklet) or big clit
Hello gurls!

Question: If you are small like me (2-inches rock hard, if I'm lucky), do you prefer to refer to it as your (big) clitty or your small cock?

Also, how many are you are over 50? I've found that as I've aged, it seems to shrink. It's now to the point where just my uncut head peeks from my pubes when I'm not super-excited--which is fine by me since my panties fit much better now and my pantiliners are definitely catching more of my wetness through the day. (Better fitting AND drier, cleaner panties? Yes, please! grin ) And it's not like I need it since I'm a sub-bottom and can "sissy-gasm" multiple times. (And with other gurls... well... We know how to make each other feel good! bounce devil raspberry wink )

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t have a small penis so I’m answering this from a cocklet/ big clitty admirer point of view…if you’re on this site wearing panties, I like to refer to your little one as a big clit or clitty
My preference is smooth shaven and cut.
I often fantasize about orally satisfying one until it squirts in my mouth

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small or big
From a person with a 2 inch penis, I usually call it a small tiny dick. But a few people have referred it as a clit, but not a big clit. I much prefer it being called a small dick or other names for small. And I consider myself a sissy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tnglvr said: I don’t have a small penis so I’m answering this from a cocklet/ big clitty admirer point of view…if you’re on this site wearing panties, I like to refer to your little one as a big clit or clitty
My preference is smooth shaven and cut.
I often fantasize about orally satisfying one until it squirts in my mouth

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I like my little clitty and smooth shaven pubes. It makes my feel so much more femme in my sexy panties--even if it's just plain cotton bikini briefs.

As a sub, I love being sensually used however a partner wants, including receiving oral. But to honest, I've found most guys can't give good head/clitty--which is fine since I just want them to be "men" and mount me. Sisters, on the other hand... We know how to do each other! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jeeper06 said: From a person with a 2 inch penis, I usually call it a small tiny dick. But a few people have referred it as a clit, but not a big clit. I much prefer it being called a small dick or other names for small. And I consider myself a sissy.

Thank you. Love your pics, BTW. You have an awesome collection of lingerie and your tiny dick looks very comfy nestled in those panties or crotch of that sexy VS teddy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Thank you. Love your pics, BTW. You have an awesome collection of lingerie and your tiny dick looks very comfy nestled in those panties or crotch of that sexy VS teddy!

Thanks I am glad you like them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small
Jeeper06 said:

Thanks I am glad you like them.

some time it clitty , other , my little cock

jerk jerk tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a seven inch cock that i call a clittie stick pussy but not often a cock, men have cocks sissies have clits lol. I prefer cut smooth shaven clits or trimmed cocks to suck. I am totally hooked on shaved cut cocks in my mouth, i self describe myself as a cocksucker just love doing it! raspberry drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine is small and I refer to it as a clitty. I love it when people comment on how small it is. It use to bother me a lot. Now I like having a small penis as it suits my submissive nature. I'm over 50 and need a pill to get a decent erection. but since I rarely use it anymore, a mushy semi-hard clit is appropriate for me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
northbi said: Mine is small and I refer to it as a clitty. I love it when people comment on how small it is. It use to bother me a lot. Now I like having a small penis as it suits my submissive nature. I'm over 50 and need a pill to get a decent erection. but since I rarely use it anymore, a mushy semi-hard clit is appropriate for me

I feel <b><i>exactly</b> the same way!!!</> Except for the pill part. I can still get hard to penetrate. But rarely find I need (or want) to--even with another sissy! I much prefer the "tingles" of having my thumb-sized clit rubbing against another gurl's clitty or even "palmed" or toyed with while I'm being fucked like the bottom gurl that I am. I don't need it to orgasm, but it's a bonus if my lover can make my clitty leak wetness.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small Cock
I also have a small cock, which I usually refer to as teeny-weenie. As sissy it is not appropriate to use the same terms that a real Man would use to refer his equipment.
And at 71 y/o yes my teeny weenie has shrunk over the years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small cock
Small cock also here. I like it referred to as it is just a small cock.

Also older and yes my cock has shrunk over the years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have A cocklette . Full hard 5" . But been hairless for years.
Real men have A adult size man cock. Us sissies have boi size.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small
I have a small cock. 4 inches when erect but about 1 and a half inches soft. It hides in my pubic hair when soft and can't be seen. It makes it easy to hide when I wear my panties. No need to tuck and gives me a lovely camel toe. I am pleased to own a small cock and when I wear my panties I call it my sweet little clit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shrinkage
In my youth, my partners were unable to take my entire 7" erection in their mouths. Now that I have shrunken to 6 1/2 inches and my erections are not so stiff, everyone has been able to take it all into their mouth. Hence, I have experienced slight shrinkage as well as significant loss of rigidness and increased floppiness. The pills help a little, but I have not had a rock-hard seven-incher in years. Shrinkage is real.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have what I consider an average sized cock. About 5 1/2 -6 inches with an average thickness. I would not mind having a much smaller cock which I would call my clitty. It would be much easier to tuck. And I would be happy if my balls were smaller as well. I want that smooth girl look. I could be perfectly happy having them all removed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
call it
depend s on what any one would like to ,,mine is small , so it could be either rolleyes rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a small cock and my wife refers to it as a city.
She also refers to my balls as ovaries

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when its soft its small but erect its about 6 inches I like seeing it soft and small. Its so sexy that way. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
clitoride
ho un piccolino .... mi piace chiamarlo clitoride il cazzo grande o piccolo è degli uomini noi siamo femminucce. rolleyes redeyes redeyes raspberry raspberry love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like you, I find as I get older, my always little cocklet, or clitty (don’t even call it a big clitty) does indeed get smaller. It is cut as well so there isn’t much left to admire for any little cock lovers out there. And that is perfectly fine with me. Keep it smooth as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Clitty
With men, I’m very submissive. I find that almost all of the men love my tiny clit (2.5 inches). But honestly, most of them rarely pay much attention to my Clit They’re mostly interested in shoving their cocks in my mouth and my boy pussy.

heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Id love to
I'd love to worship you and your clitty heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Marcisissy said: With men, I’m very submissive. I find that almost all of the men love my tiny clit (2.5 inches). But honestly, most of them rarely pay much attention to my Clit They’re mostly interested in shoving their cocks in my mouth and my boy pussy.

heart

Same. Most men don't pay attention to my clit, which is ok by me. And I DEFINITELY prefer to have them take control of my boi pussy and mouth, and gladly yield to them as a sub gurl should!

Still, what gurl wouldn't love some frotting/tribbing/scissoring with another gurl? wink BTW: I LOVE your tiny clit!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.41 seconds