Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasy - Bachelorette party favor
Understand first I'm a closeted bi CD that leans towards light humiliation and FemDom type play. My bi ex GF and her GF's used to dress me up and make me do naughty things for their pleasure. Ultimately that resulted in my first bi experience as the ladies coerced me to graduate from strapon's and dildos to a real man's cock. I became enamored with swallowing cum straight from the spigot and relished being fucked mercilessly by a hard cock. The feeling of his balls bouncing off me was erotic and rewarding. The ladies often giggled and called me a slut, and I was but I fantasized about wanting more, the ultimate experience.

One of her friends was getting married and I was sitting with them as they planned the bachelorette party. They wanted to do something different and one of the ladies jokingly said "We ought to dress Will up and make him serve us drinks and food". Then the conversation amongst them got fairly well animated as they discussed all the possibilities. "Yeah, we could have some strapons available for anyone that wants to fuck him"......."We can get him to jack off into his mouth for the encore"...."Why not have him fuck himself?" To say this was turning me on was an understatement so my ex said "Let's practice the scenarios!" so off we went into what was typical of what we'd already been doing.

In the heat of the moment Liz while fucking me exclaimed "We're thinking about this all wrong! What we really need to do is find a few bi tops so us ladies can just sit back and enjoy the show. Sure we can strap one on and join in but wouldn't it be more fun just to watch him swallow buckets of cum and get his ass plowed by the boys? A real sissy gang-bang" My ex leaned in and asked me if I was up for it and, of course during that moment in time I said "Hell yes!" She said "That's my little slut, you deserve to cum" and leaned down, placed her mouth on my engorged cock and finished me off. I bet I came a shot glass full.

So after that day we thought through the logistics, picked out the lingerie I was going to wear and of course practiced smile The girls reached out to a few of their bi/gay male friends and lined up 2 more in addition to our regular playmate Mike. But as the date was approaching and the bachelorette party grew in size the ladies realized that having some of the mothers and others that were straight might not approve of the "entertainment". The plans were scrapped. I'd been a walking hard-on for about a month thinking of the humiliation and non-stop cock abusing me in front of a bunch of female voyeurs.

My ex knew the thought of all this was driving me insane with lust and she admired my willingness to actually go through with it. If there was any consolation it was that she arranged a much smaller party with the 3 regular ladies, Mike and one other bi guy. It was awesome but to this day I often fantasize about what it'd have been like!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a fantasy
That all sounds fantastic for everybody. If you ever stop fantasizing and actually put this together please contact me I would love to just watch or if the opportunity arose, no pun intended I would definitely join in in this fantasy fun for all. raspberry jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.31 seconds