Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question. Is this the best hotel ever?
Spent two days in a hotel while having work done in my appartment. Just hanging out. I called the front desk for some items. They must have forgot or short staffed or whatever. Three hours later a guy shows up. While he was working we had a casual conversation. He tells me of some company competion going on where they are competing with othet employees for the highest votes from guest. I jokingly say maybe the others are getting higher marks because they are giving hand jobs. A brief eye contact was made and he said he was gonna start one upping the others. We bantered a bit. Each saying something slightly riskier than the other. Finally i said i would give him the highest vote possible for a blowjob. He looked at the floor for a minute the walked over to the bed and got on his knees. I walked over to the bed and sat down on it in front of him. I had on a tshirt and athletic shorts. My hard on was the most obvious thing in the room. He never looked me in the eye again. He just pulled it out of my shorts and gave me the most amateur beginner blowjobs i ever had. Had to be one of his first times. But he kept trying. When i came. It shot staight down his throat and the surprised look on his face almost made me cum again. So if ever you are in beaver creek ohio. Stop bye the residence inn and get a beginners blowjob for voting or whatever they have me do when i check out. I kind of want to call him back to the room tomorro to see if i can get another but i dont want to ruin it for others by taking advantage. If this guy starts giving bjs for gold star surveys. Thats kind of cool. So what do you think? Should i try to get another one now or come back for a nights stay in another week?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great hotel

Love your story and of course the happy ending. I would go back for another stay you might get a virtual smorgasbord of blowjobs, that would be great.
I'm on business in Ohio be sure to stay at that hotel.

You will have to post what you ended up doing and what happened or send me a PM.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You should have asked him back and given him a good bj,seems like the right thing to do.

cissybiboi
Hope you got a repeat thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds