view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hard4u2
Ready to please
So I am not out as Bi but I am happy to play and have little to no boundaries when it comes to fun, I am always keen to please and this leads me on to a fantasy I have been harbouring for a while.

It starts out with me meeting a fellow member from here who is also in to dressing and visiting clubs, we both agree to explore my fantasy and book in to a club for femboys and there admirers, once inside we dress and this is when I am collared and made available to be shown off.

I am dressed in either of the following outfits.

Option one Full fishnet bodystocking with crotchless opening for everyone to enjoy what’s to offer.

Option two stockings, crotchless panties and skimpy see through top.

I am lead from the changing rooms dressed fully and with my intimate parts hanging freely, whilst dressing my companion has briefly let his hand touch my cock as he has helped me into my outfit, he apologised but in reality he was desperate to touch me, as we push through the doors in to the main corridor I all of a sudden feel super aroused, I can sense my cock starting to harden as I am led down the corridor to a room that my eyes are struggling to see what’s inside, I hold back but with a quick tug of my leash I follow on and enter this dark almost pitch black area, we wander around what feels like a huge room, it’s not until a short while in my eyes start to adjust and I can make out the outline of people in the room also, as we walk on I feel someone touch my bottom, it’s a cold hand but firm and very large, it’s feeling me but again the leash is pulling me inwards and further into the room.

After some more walking round it feels in circles I am told to stand and wait, as I wait I can sense others around me, breathing and shuffling in then darkness, it’s scary but secretly I am hoping to have someone start touching me, playing with my body, but nothing happens…..

My partner leads me out of this room and we enter the corridor my eyes adjust to the light and we pass by a hot tub, two guys are inside the tub but clearly enjoying each other as neither notices me being led to the stairs. At the top of the stairs we turn left and enter a room with a huge screen, it’s showing a random film with a woman taking turns with groups of guys, the rooms full and I am left by the side, quickly a couple of guys make room for me and I am sat on the second row with all eyes on me, I am not getting all the attention of the room and hands are starting to caress and touch me all over.

Within seconds I have a cock in each hand and one being pushed towards my face from behind, I can’t twist to take it but I try and eventually the guy moves to allow me to suck him, whilst playing with the other two something is releasing my cock from the outfit and exposing my balls and cock completely, then I feel it a warm wet willing mouth sucking my erect cock deep inside their mouth. I am in heaven and this all started out as a crazy idea, I hear my partner whisper in my ear if I am okay, I turn and nod and mouth the words “yes, this is amazing thank you” he winks at me then tells the guys to let some of the others have a some fun with me, in the corner of my eye I can see him talking to a very tall guy, possibly mixed race it’s so hard to tell in the dim light of the room but this guy has the biggest cock I have ever seen it’s almost hanging down to his knee!

After various mouths and cocks have been in my mouth or hand I feel the collar tightening and I am led away from this room and lots of groans are heard as we walked away, we climb another set of stairs and at the top I see the guy who was talking to my partner earlier, he is olive skinned and his cock is an absolute monster, he is stood in a door way stroking on it, with the biggest smile on his face as though he is the cat that’s got the cream.

My partner and this guy exchange pleasantries and I am pushed in to the room and told to do whatever is required of my master, within minutes I am bent over a small bench and feel him start to lick and tease my ass, he is absolutely going for it and sliding his fingers inside me and trying to open me up, I can feel his saliva running down my legs and between my ass and balls it’s getting everywhere then he stops and I feel It, there is no way that’s going to fit inside me I say to him but he isn’t listening, then I feel it, stinging, pain, then pleasure, then another popping feeling, this time I realise he’s right past my sphincter, he’s inside me with that huge monster dick, my eyes are watering and I am now worried what he’s going to do, we had spoken about limits and I had said I was happy to be used in anyway. I wasn’t really ready for this monster but now I was fully aware how big he was and how deep his cock was now inside me, the then started to thrust himself in to me, slowly at first gaining some speed, each thrust felt as though it was getting more comfortable but then i realised he was getting deeper in me than anyone had ever been before, I now had over 9inches of cock buried deep inside me and no feeling of his balls yet on my ass, he was taking long deep strokes, almost withdrawing fully as he then edged deeper inside me, then he did something I wasn’t expecting and just withdrew fully. Got up and left the room.

I was left gaping and exposed, leaking precum from the assault on my ass but totally confused! What did I do wrong???

I then felt the leash tighten and was led downstairs to the shower room, after washing and drying off I was told to change and we left, on the way home I asked my partner what he had agreed with the guys and he explained that this was the first trip and I needed to get ready for our next trip, next time my friend will be bringing his friends and they will all want to use you so you best start working on relaxing that ass as they want to run a train on you if your up for it, I didn’t know how to respond, I sat quietly as we drove back to mine, he came into my house and asked if I had enjoyed it, he told me he was really horny watching me get pleasured and giving pleasure to others and he was stroking his cock through his joggers, within seconds I was on my knees sucking him and he quickly came for me. Two weeks till we go back is his offer should I go…..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes yes yes

Great little story and lovely encounter. Would love to be in your shoes peels whatever the case might be.

I would definitely go back sounds like great fun but definitely have to work on loosening up my ass during the next 2 weeks.

Hope there is a follow-up or at least a PM to me as to what you did and how fun it was.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great read.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great little story and look forward the next, want to learn more

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds