view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
perla778
lingerie
my favorite place in my adolescence was a little room of old clothes of the women who lived at home, thongs, sandals, stockings and even a baby doll, once I painted my toenails that hot I put on that without touching my penis I ejaculated abundantly

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I completely understand what you mean.
The very first time I ejaculated, I had pulled on my mothers panties from the laundry basket, and found I was so excited by their feeling against my (as then) hairless skin in the satin material, I spunked in them without even touching myself.
Nowadays, I remind myself of that breathtaking first orgasm by keeping my body completely hairless, to remember what it was like to be that young boy spunking into her panties.
Nowadays, I wear panties, sleep in panties, sniff panties and frequently wank myself off in panties ,as I am completely addicted to panties.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started wearing my X girlfriend panties and just haven't stopped I own mine probably have more than I should
I love the way they feel I didn't start until I was 30 my Girlfriend at the time approved od it and we would even go shopping together and now I don't see me stopping my favorite has to be lace I love thongs and own quite a few I just keep buying them I get them online and the majority I got from my roommate she had awesome taste in underwear I've been caught a couple times my sister caught me she and my little brother know does it make me gay

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds