Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Waltham58
Gay Sauna
I've been invited to a men's only gay sauna. I am terrified but at the same time turned on beyond belief. I have VERY limited experience (read my blog). What should I expect?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
akbuilder
Gay Sauna
Me too when the subject first slid across my “event horizon.. After so many years of being absolutely “straight arrow” I really wondered how this would come out. But after re-embracing the action that we were all familiar with by the time we were 10 I thought “why not”? It’s wonderful and I’m enjoying myself like I haven’t In many many years.

I drove by Club Dallas a few times doing a couple of different errands one afternoon and just looked at the outside (too chicken to go in). But I found a convenient parking spot out front and decided “what the hell, I’m a grown man.” As I opened the door, it was nicely cool inside (over 100 outside), clean, had no particular “odor” (don’t ask), the young guy at the window was very pleasant and answered a couple of (undoubtably stupid) questions. I didn’t have any time to kill that afternoon but I thought “this may be the answer to my “problem.” jerk

More?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Waltham58
Thank you for privately sharing with me the rest of the story. This is a very terrifying and exhilarating time for me. I've never kissed-nor wanted to be kissed--by a man. Only one thing goes into my bum every year -- that's the prostate exam lady. So it's not like I'm going to get f***ed. But I want to PLAY. I want someone to rub my bum and play with my cock. I'd like to touch or kiss another guy's bum and cock. It's very confusing to be going through a second puberty at age 59.

Waltham58
Tried my first men's sauna but just like Yelp implied it was above board and 100% legit. I got there first thing on a weekend morning and the only man I was attracted to was the weekend attendant Gene. I'm beginning to think I'm not even bi. I only had a roscoe for the first 20 minutes when I was in the sauna alone. The five men who attended in the 90 minutes I was there were friendly and nice and not in the least bit fresh.

The next place on my list is BAD. It's definitely not legit so I'm both terrified and turned on to try it. Talk me into going, wouldya? I 'm having cold feet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay spa

Hey old buddy, 1st you have to realize that in any given day in a gay spa can be different than the last. Time of day also has a lot to do with it. It is like the nude beach that I go to. Sometimes it is really easy to hook up with several different guys on any day. Some days it seems impossible to hook up. I would definitely try it again Whether you go back to the same place or try a different place. I would be happy to entertain you in my private Jacuzzi anytime.

Waltham58
Let me fuel up the helicopter...lol redeyes redeyes redeyes

Waltham58
Good News; Bad News
Good News: The place in Saugus is the real thing. Beautiful male bodies. Men blowing men right in front of you in the sauna and steam room. Someone even put their mouth on my Mr. Happy for 20 seconds but...

Bad News: I'm not gay or bi. And trust me I wanted to be today. I took enough Sildenafil and a drink called Brahma Shot that I thought I was going to cum on my ride there. I was insane with lust when I got out of the car. The place was tinier than the place in Chelsea. And $40. There was a changing room, a TV room and hot and cold jacuzzis. A shower to the right. A steam room --where I hung out--could probably hold 8 on a good day. The sauna is where I saw an older man just start blowing a beautiful Korean man in his 20s. That maybe could hold 6.

But I could not stay or re-get hard. Also I don't think I give off gaydar so the only interested guy was anonymous (because of the steam I couldn't make out his face) but he had me in his mouth for 20 seconds. I wanted cocks in my mouth but I got zippo.

There were at least 3 elevens (on a scale from 1 to 10) out of the ten men total . If I was ever going to get hard and thick it would have been in their presence. But it just didn't happen. I was precumming like a sonofabitch but my cock did NOT look like the cock I've posted in pictures here.

After an hour and fifteen minutes with no action or interest on anyone's part, I chalked it up as a sexy but disappointing experiment.

Biology tells you what we are. As much as being bi would have been amazing, I am not bi. That's two naked male saunas in two weeks and no stiff chubby that I could be proud of.

When I was first getting sober many, many years ago I asked my sponsor how I would know which girl to ask out. "A boner is a good indication," he replied deadpan.

Well no boner today spoke volumes because I wanted one desperately but biology overruled me.

Love,

Tom

Waltham58
So why do I want to go again....lol

akbuilder
Why Again?
Because every time is different. I got the “hankering” yesterday (Thursday afternoon) and drove over to my favorite spa/sauna. Thursday? Afternoon? Stupid on my part! It just seemed like the thing to do. There were very few guys there. The few I did have contact with (2) were nice enough but as a whole, it was nearly deserted. The weekends are the best and generally evenings are good with Friday and Saturday evenings being the best! thumbup1 happydance

cissybiboi
Eventually plucking up the courage to go to a sauna in town, i loved it. I wondered what took me so long to go. Hope you enjoy xx

Fireaxe14
Gay bath house
I have a gay bath house in Chicago and have gone there several times, during senior night.
I have found it to be a very sexy and erotic experience. Especially going into the steam room.
Paul