Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What panties are we/they wearing?
As I have such a fetish for panties I find I am always thinking of them.
If I'm wearing them, I enjoy the feeling they have on my smooth shaved genitals, knowing how pretty they are and what my cock and balls look like in them. I love tight feminine panties, and as I concentrate on how they feel on me, often my cock starts to swell in them, making wearing them even more pleasurable.
As you can't tell from outer clothing, there is no way of knowing if other men are also enjoying wearing women's panties, like me, so I find myself looking at the women I encounter, knowing that they will probably be wearing the sort of panties I love. Whenever I see an attractive woman of any age, in the house, on the street, shopping, walking around anywhere, I like to try and imagine the panties they have on. If their clothing is tight, you can usually get an idea of the style of panties they are wearing - string, thong, tanga, high cut, bikini etc. Then I like to imagine the material their panties are made from -satin, nylon, cotton, lace etc. If I have time, I focus on their ass and pubic area, and try to decide if they shave their cunts and bumholes - more often then not these days, they will remove their genital hair, which I must admit I prefer. Then I choose to focus on their bald cunts and anal sphincters rubbing inside their pretty panties, leaving their wonderful scents.
If I am in the company of a woman for any period, I find imagining her body in her panties a completely thrilling experience, many times finding my shaved sissy penis swelling my own panties. If I have the opportunity, I sometimes like to take myself off somewhere to have a wank in my panties as I continue to imagine them in theirs. There have been quite a few times when I returned to their company, with the taste of my own cum on my lips and in my mouth, having just eaten my own sperm load thinking of them.
This is also something I like do when watching the television alone, masturbating my sissy clit in my pretty panties as I watch beautiful celebrities, presenters and newsreaders, as I think of their cunts in their panties. Imagining they are watching me masturbate and shooting my sperm into my hand to lick up for them.
It really is a most satisfying way to ejaculate.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fireaxe14
What panties are you wearing right now?
I have on a sexy boy shorts panties, see through lace! I mostly wear see through lace panties , bikini, thongs, and boy shorts!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You have a lovely looking penis in panties. Please keep posting photos of it so we can keep wanking over it.

Fireaxe14
Panties I am wearing tonight
Since I have a large collection of different types and styles and colors of panties, I am wearing right now, a Red lace hipster type of lace panties!
Paul

Fireaxe14
What panties am I wearing right now?
I just got to Colo. Springs and I just put on a sexy satin and lace light blue panties and I am going to do some private stroking! I will post the photos later!
Paul
devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pink Thong
I love to wear sexy nylon or silk thong panties. I currently have on a bright pink thong with lace around the top. The thong string feels so nice rubbing against my boi pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just love that feeling of tight panties pulled up into my arse crack, so that the gusset material chafes against my asshole.
That way \I am constantly made aware of what a kinky sissy I am, in need of a seriously hard fucking - any time.

Fireaxe14
What panties am I wearing right now
Hello,
I am in my car right now, wearing a sexy black lace thong see through lace panties and slowly stroking myself!
Paul devil 😈

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the idea of wearing women's panties and have quite a collection, but I find most of them uncomfortable so I seldom wear them. Fortunately or unfortunately, I have way too much package for typical panties. In recent times, both my girlfriend and I have been buying me lacy pouch panties, very feminine-looking yet made for men, and these fit me much more comfortably. In my mind, I would prefer to be wearing women's panties, but for the sake of all-day comfort this unhappily seems to be the best compromise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thong
Thong most definitely. It helps to keep my clit nice and snug while it is locked up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What panties are we/they wearing?
A pretty floral print satin flutter bikini🙂

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude thong gaff to hold my bits in a nice girl tuck under black leggings. Feeling so very fem this morning!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Black g-string thongs. love the feel on my pussy. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Victoria's Secret thong I found in our hotel room this past weekend. Feels so naughty wearing someone's panties I don't even know!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what panties are they wearing or none at all
I have to admit I have done this myself. Watching women walk the malls or outside walking past. Look for pantie lines and wounder what they have on. I have not ventured into wearing panties yet(key word) I am still trying to figure out how to get them and what style and size I should start with. Any pointers?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, panties!
What a sweet post, I too love checking out and wearing panties. Right now I'm doubling, with a red satin string underneath a tiny strappy pink thong.

I buy a lot of panties and bikinis on Poshmark, it's almost like prowling around in their panty drawers!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pantys
adore wearing pantys tthey are kust so sensual frilly thongs raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thongs
I always wear thongs. Silky, cotton, lace, nylon thongs. I’m wearing a pair of pink cotton thongs at the moment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At the moment I'm not wearing anything except a pair of gold sparkly mules and a cage. When I do wear panties I love satin thongs.

PS Right now I'm sitting out on the balcony enjoying the cool night air. Did I mention that I'm also something of an exhibitionist... (Naughty grin) devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wearing pantied
First thing I do when I get to my shop is put on my butt floss panties. I wear loose jeans that slide down so when bending over my panty top shows. Just hoping someone will notice and hoping the fun will begin. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer thongs or g-strings. I have a big collection of them. The majority of them are lacy (and almost all of them are tiny). I love the way my ass is stimulated just by wearing them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty\ies
Today I’m wearing size 7,beige vanity fair with lace 0n the side

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pink satin
I’m wearing a pink satin tanga with lace trimmed elastic side straps from BodyAware. Love the feeling of my panties caressing my ass and boy parts throughout the day

harrygoodnough
I'm wearing a lot of cotton
My wife's cotton granny panties have a lovely feeling on my ass cheeks. And they're readily available every morning in the hamper. Of course, I have to give them a bit of a sniff, too, and JO into one pair while wearing another. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cotton panties
im wearing size 7 white cotton panties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tonight a pink stretch satin thong by Katie & Laurie with white lace accents in front.

My friend Chris was nice enough to trade for a sheer floral lace set of mine and I can confidently say we're both having a great time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tonight a pink stretch satin thong by Katie & Laurie with white lace accents in front.

My friend Chris was nice enough to trade for a sheer floral lace set of mine and I can confidently say we're both having a great time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What panties are we/they wearing
Sheer white VS white floral print thong with pretty pink and killed flowers