Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbating in other people's homes.
It's always an additional thrill to mastubate in other folks homes. The easiest places are those where I have sole access - like house sitting for neighbours Judith and Stephen, Anne and Peter or my stepson and his wife. In their homes I have complete access to the women's wardrobe and in particular their lingerie and panties. I can walk about every room wanking as I sniff their used panties fucking my hole with their sex toys till I shoot my load.
If I'm in others homes for say dinner, I like to go with a mixture of panties, cock rings and butt plugs worn under my usual male clothes. Being in company while I am stretching my asshole or restricting my sissy cock and balls always gets my penis throbbing. I tolerate the pain and joy as long as I can before taking myself off to the bathroom to milk my throbbing erection. If there is a laundry basket there, all the better, as there is nothing better than rummaging through it for used and stained panties to sniff and lick as I jerk myself off. Sometimes I cum in their panties and return them to the washing pile, but more often than not, I lick up my sperm from them or spunk into my hand to lap up, enjoying the fact my hosts are only a short distance away from their perverted guest.
Returning to their company with the taste of my own cum in my mouth is particularly exciting to do as I imagine they all know what I have just been doing in their bathroom.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fireaxe14
Masturbation in other peoples houses
Hello,
I liked your story about stroking in other peoples homes.
I have done that several times over the years, usually at one of my wife’s friends house. Especially after I have found a sexy lace panties in the bathroom. It really turns me on to put on the panties and stroke myself, rubbing the panties against my cock head and leaving a nice load of Cum, in the crotch!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It would be so much fun to wank with you in someone else's home. It would double my pleasure, watching you masturbating in their panties till you cum.
I would love you to closely watch me spunking into their panties, as being a panty pervert makes me so happy.
Keep on wanking in them. xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I couldn't help myself.
My wife and I were visiting a couple friend of hers. I took a break from the table game we were playing and went into the bathroom. Like you, I was "forced" to look through her hamper and, to my enjoyment I found a pair of pretty bikini panties. I started rubbing myself with them and smelling the lovely fragrance and before long I just had to try them on. They felt so good against my hard cock I just had to leave them on. I pulled on my pants, stuffed my own panties in my pocket, and went back to the party. It was such a turn on to be sitting next to my wife and her friend and her friend's husband knowing I was wearing a pair of the friend's panties. I don't know if she ever missed them but I still have them and enjoy the memory every time I fill them with a load of cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is just the best thrill being with someone whilst you are actually wearing their panties.
The thought of their labia and anus pressing against you as you talk and look at them just makes my sissy cock twitch.
It's even better if you have sniffed their panties too and you can remember what their cunt and asshole smell like.
I would love to have sucked you off in her panties, smelling her secretions as you spunked down my throat. MMMMmmmmmm

harrygoodnough
Wanking In Other People's Houses
Absolutely, I've done this. Always make a trip to the hamper, whatever room it's in and find all the dirty panties. I sniff each one and then jerk off with the one I thinks the most exciting. A couple times I've also done it with some gorgeous sexy clean panties from the lingerie drawer. Usually just shoot into the toilet and flush.

cissybiboi
I've always done that from being a teen and taking my friends mums undies, neighbours (who she found out and encouraged me) to friend's girlfriends, wives, my wife's, stepdaughters, mother-in-law redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to see photos of you wanking in their panties, telling us all who's panties you are masturbating in.
It really is the ultimate tribute, to spunk into the panties of someone you know.
Hoe fabulous it is to know there are loads of other men like me that love to ejaculate in family, friends and neighbours panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I house sit for my ex she knows I play with her panties not that I invite other guys round to play as well though.
Fetish4Panties said: I'd love to see photos of you wanking in their panties, telling us all who's panties you are masturbating in.
It really is the ultimate tribute, to spunk into the panties of someone you know.
Hoe fabulous it is to know there are loads of other men like me that love to ejaculate in family, friends and neighbours panties.