Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breast Forms
I do not see many photographs on this site of members wearing breast forms. I know very little about them. I have wanted very much to try them on, but they are an expensive experiment. Each time I shop for them online, I ultimately decide not to make the financial sacrifice. Can anyone describe how breast forms have impacted your CD experience?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I have not yet bought breast forms but I have been filling my bra with water filled balloons. I love having breasts!!

With the balloons, I can vary the size. I love the way they jiggle when I move.

Down side to it is I have had them break several times. This creates quite a wet mess. Most times it has happened at home in a room with tile flooring so clean up is rather easy.

But they have burst on to carpet. Once while I was driving. Took 3 days to dry the seat out

So I hope to get some real breast forms soon. In the ideal world...I'd love to have implants!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breast forms
I've been wearing breast forms for many years now. I've tried several sources and find that Amazon has the best varieties and good prices.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife bought me some from Amazon... we love them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breast forms
I wear my 44dd breast forms in a sheer black pocket bra. Love the look and weight against my chest. Makes me feel deliciously slutty!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Other Fake Boobs
I have considered breast forms but was reluctant because of the price and harder to hide wink. Like Luvpantz, I also use water balloons. Love the way they feel, the weight and jiggle feel good. I use a sports bra to contain them, but still love the way they look under my tops and dresses. Use bigger heavy weight balloons (made for helium balloons), they still pop every once in a while.
I have also used socks filled with bird seed, works OK

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've bought 3 pair (different sizes) from the Breast Form Store and really like them all. They're all comfy, pretty realistic, jiggle and bounce the way we love, and realistic nipples. Also, good return policy. Look on their site for budget friendly breast forms.

Marcie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Also, I just uploaded a few pics, check them out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ctbiguy01, thanks for pointing us to your photo gallery. I just fell in lust with you.

sandracdtart
You can get cheap ones on ebay. I intend buying some soon, although not sure about the quality. Someone once told me that they use a foam rugby ball cut in half.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been curious to try breast forms too. Half my bras are gel bras/ liquid lift (36B) so I get the jiggle effect now, wondering what it'll be like with the forms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too am considering Forms. I have heard you can use rice in tights/stockings. I am also considering getting some hip padding to stop dresses hanging off me like a Monks robe.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So an update....my breast forms arrived last Tuesday. I like them a lot a knowing they aren't going to pop and flood water everywhere is a plus. Downside...they don't jiggle like my water filled ones. But they look fantastic.

I got mine from Janet's Closet. Check them out on the web. Mine are 40DD. I was afraid they might be too big but they are just the right size. They were in the clearance section so the price was not too bad. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As another poster mentioned, try Amazon. They have many fairly inexpensive options. I have 3sets: 2 triangle that I wear with bras and one teardrop, self adhesive when I wear something that I can't wear a bra with (backless, no shoulders, etc where the bra would show). I go for smaller sizes so I can wear them in public.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine are 40DD and I wear them in public. They sound huge but really they are not that big...at least on me. I am 5-9, 180.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like many of you, I’ve used all sorts of things to stuff my bras achieve the look of having breast.
I have three sets of breast forms currently. The first set are size C and made of solid silicone, they look real but don’t feel anything like the real thing.
My second set are size D and are jell filled silicone, these look and feel amazingly real…they have weight and Jiggle like real ones…my mind goes into a pink fog when wearing them.
My third set is more like a DDD and homemade. I made them using latex caulk, water balloons filled with water absorbing beads and plaster to make a mold…pretty good for first try but need to perfect my process.
Somebody mentioned hip pads, I have a set of those also (homemade after watching a few videos)
The combination of wearing breast forms and hip pads really does something in my brain that makes me feel so sexy and feminine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NATURAL LOOK
I STILL LUV THAT NATURAL LOOK AND FEEL BUT TO EACH HIS OWN. bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds