Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
Have you been caught in your panties unexpectedly? What happened?
To my knowledge, I have not been caught yet, but at this point I do not think I care anymore if I do get caught.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Three times caught dressed fem. Twice while getting the mail, the mail box is across the road. First time I was wearing a tight t-shirt with big boobs and jeans. I dont have a wig and dont use makeup so a guy wearing womens clothing. Waited until no traffic was coming and went to the box. As I was turning to go back, there was my neighbor(male) standing at his box about 30 feet away...staring at me. I waved and crossed my arms over my boobs best I could and hurried back. Second time I was wearing pink t-shirt with big boobs and light gray Capri leggings. Got to the mail box with no cars in sight but as I turned I saw a car pulling up to the intersection about 75 yards away and turning in my direction. I ran best I could back to the house. Third time I was dressed in tight black pleather leggings and red t-shirt with big boobs. Stopped at the gas station to get gas. Went all the way to the end pump far from any other cars. Just as I started filling a delivery truck pulled up near by. The driver must have spotted me as he pulled in behind my car and waited. There were at least 5 other pumps he could have used. I could see him staring and laughing, looked like he was talking to someone on his phone. Since I was caught I made sure he got a good look. There was a time I got caught naked with a dildo up my ass by my sister in law. She came I to the house and I never heard her. When she came around the corner she gasped. There was no where to hide...she saw it all. I just froze. She stuttered a few times then said, "I'll come back later" turned and left. I could hear her giggling as she left. As far as I know, she has never said anything and she has never spoken of it to me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
Was out in the forest on a logging road with several water filled low spots between me and civilization so i thought i was pretty safe,water up to the doors on 4x4 truck. I had just set up my camcorder on tripod and stripped down and was just ready to use my dildo on my butt hole when i heard a cough ! grabbed my pants and hid behind truck when a guy came walking out of bush onto the road ! Berry picker ! Not sure how much he saw or how long he was there !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
When I lived at home with my parents & sister, I would wait for them to go to bed then I would go down to our basement where I had a stash of clothes, makeup, heels, everything I needed to dress as a girl. I secretly have been taking things from my mother & sister for years, I would get dressed up as a girl then sneak out the back door & walk around the town. I loved being seen as the girl I so wanted to be. One night a car pulled up alongside of me & asked me if I needed a ride, I told the guy I could use a ride if he didn't mind that I was not really a girl but a boy dressed up like a girl, he said he didn't care so I got into his car.
He said his name was Mike, I told him my name was Joanne, he asked me why I was dressed as a girl, I told him it was because I wanted to be a girl. He then asked me if I had ever been with a man before, I told him I had not but I wanted to try it, he asked me if I wanted to try being with a man with him, I looked at him & smiled then said yes. He asked me if I minded if he drove us to the lake, he said he knew of a place where we could be alone, I told him I would like to go there then I slid over closer to him in the seat. He put his arm around me & I leaned into his arm & took his hand in mine.
We pulled into the lake & parked, as soon as Mike shut the car off, he leaned into me & started kissing me. I kissed him back & then felt his tongue trying to get into my mouth, I took his tongue into my mouth & sucked on it, we were in the car making out for a good 15 minutes before Mike said we should go. We got out & walked over to this broken up old gazebo, we went inside of it & there was a nice clear area. We sat on the broken wall & started kissing each other again, Mike started kissing my neck & worked his way up to my ear, when I felt him put his tongue into my ear I went nuts, I loved the way it felt & it made me feel like a real girl, I put my hand on his crotch & started rubbing his cock thru his pants.
It didn't take Mike long before he pulled out his semi erect cock & told me to get on my knees. I got on my knees & took his cock in my hand & began kissing it up & down the shaft, when I made my way back up his cock for the third time, I licked all around the head of his cock before I took it into my mouth. I liked having his cock in my mouth right from the start & I learned how to suck cock rather quickly. It didn't take me long before I had his entire length in my mouth & part way in my throat. When I tasted his pre cum, I knew I had to have more so I really started sucking on his dick. Mike put his hands on my head & started violently pumping in & out of my mouth causing me to choke & gag but I kept sucking.
Mike began to cum, I felt his load hit the back of my throat & I instinctively swallowed it but more & more cum kept filling my mouth faster then I could swallow, some of his cum was leaking out of the corners of my mouth & getting on my blouse & skirt, Mike finally slowed down & that gave me the time to swallow a lot of his cum. Mike took his cock from my mouth & I looked up at him & opened my mouth to show him all of his cum I had before I swallowed it, then I took his dick back into my mouth & cleaned off all of the cum. We got up to leave when 4 other guys walked into where we were, they all asked if I would suck them off as good as I sucked off the guy I was with. They said they watched me suck his dick from start to finish, I asked the men if they would mind if some of them fucked my ass while I sucked on the cocks of the other two men, they all agreed. By the time we were done, I was drenched in cum, my ass hurt really bad & my throat was really sore but I would do it again in a minute. vomit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Joannesometimes said: By the time we were done, I was drenched in cum, my ass hurt really bad & my throat was really sore but I would do it again in a minute.

That story gave me such a boner. Joanne.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Joannesometimes said: By the time we were done, I was drenched in cum, my ass hurt really bad & my throat was really sore but I would do it again in a minute.

That story gave me such a boner. Joanne.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Years ago my ex caught me wearing her wedding dress a couple of years after we were married. I was wearing her nylon stockings, garter belt, wedding shoes, which fit me because I have slender feet. Anyway I was so aroused I had lifted the dress and was standing in front of a long mirror, masturbating furiously when she walked in the bedroom.

She was terribly upset and it changed things between us for the worst. But what I find funny now is that she was even more upset that her dress and undergarments fit me but not her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
H there, you answer your question, I've been caught several times, I've been dressing since i was a 12 years old sissy panty boy. So anyways i usually dress and play with myself at a few local cruising spots, but this day was a little different,.. I was wearing a French maid bustier with garters straps and thigh high fishnets,and my feet i had on a sexy pair of black patented leather 6" platform heels size 12 heels. I loved theses heels. Well anyways, the spot was empty, i didn't see one car coming down the road for about 20 minutes. So i got really horny. I had my cock hanging out the right side of my panties, it was nice and hard. I stepped out of my vehicle and I posed for a few pics with my hard cock throbbing, my door blew shut from the breeze and i keep stroking myself and tugging on my balls, posing and taking more pics,my cock was so hard when suddenly i heard a truck start up and he pulled out from behind some brush and was driving my way, i knew right away im busted. I can't get to my vehicle fast enough.I'm dressed like a little sissy cock sucker, how will i make it to my vehicle without being seen, Especially in 6" heels. Oh my i was so humiliated as i walked to my vehicle with my hard cock that wouldn't go down. I'm in lingerie and high heels. I covered my face in shame as he slowly drove past me. I was embarrassed yet i was aroused, i hopped in my vehicle and kept thinking if he recorded me, or if he watched me for a while, or what? I did notice he was a silver daddy, older probably in his 60s or 70s, which is just my type. But i always wondered if there's a video tape of me out there, or if came good while he watched me.. I drove up to where he was parked and i verified that he saw everything.. And i eventually came all over myself shortly afterwards, i was very turned on by then.. But i always drive all the way down first and then drive back to make sure nobody's there before i get to carried away..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught the first time by my brother
It was a Friday and I was getting ready to go see someone so I had my sexy thong on and my belt didn't really fit so he seen my lines first time the second time by my sister