Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
House sitting for friend
I have a friend who I have house sit a few times for, mainly to care for the pets, I would stay there it was like a mini vacation. This one stint I was there for a week, and so I had some fun, I took out and tried on and played in all her panties and bras as well as the bag of lingerie and dildos I had with me. I had set up a mirror one night in the bedroom and would play with one dildo in the mirror, riding it dressed up in lingerie, taking videos and sending them to 2 girls I knew, they loved it.
After a few days of this I wanted real cock, so one night, thanks to grindr, I got this 19 yo guy to come over. He was home for thanksgiving and I was able to convince him to come over.
So he did, he came over around 9 one night, I had been chilling out when he arrived, we said what’s up, he took a hit of the weed and we went upstairs.
Once we got upstairs I took my shirt and shorts off standing there in just a purple thong, I started to rub his dick through his pants as he sat on the bed, I took it out and began to suck him.
His dick was small, but it was soooo hard it was incredible, so after a few minutes of feeling his dick grow in my mouth I asked him to fuck me, I bent over the bed and felt his small but rock hard cock slide into me, and out and in and out, he fucked me for awhile and the whole time I was watching him pound me with my panties pulled down in the mirror!
It was good, one of the best fucks I’ve had, mostly because of the extreme 19 yo boner.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Housesitting

Sounds like you got a great gig would love to find one similar.

As for the 19-year-old lad that you were so fortunate to bed. All 19-year-olds that I have ever known including myself work hard as a rock the only problem cums yes pun intended is when he cums too fast. Fortunately a youngster like that can get hard again usually in less than 10 minutes. raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough
Housesitting
my first experience was housesitting for a neighbor, and feeding their cat. the cat wondered why i spent so much time with the dirty laundry. after sniffing the panties, i was wearing them and the bras. found a swimsuit that was tight lycra and probably left some pre cum in the crotch of it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds