Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShyBiGuy
Caught Dressed - Part One
I was disappointed when my best friend and his family moved down to the coast. We had been best mates since junior school and I was going to miss him. He consoled me by suggesting I could come down for weekends in the summer. I didn't drive or have a car so I thought the chances were pretty slim.

About six months had passed since Martin moved when he rang me up all excited. His dad was coming up to Birmingham on work and could pick me up and drop me back the following weekend. I thought it was a great way to have a free holiday.

Martin's dad picked me up after work. He was a rep and had a flash company car, soon we were heading down the M5 to Devon. I'd long had a thing for older men and Martin's dad was hot. He was in his mid 40's with grey hair, steel blue eyes and designer stubble. He was an ex rugby player with a broad chest and strong arms. I was fascinated with how his cock always stuck out breaking the line of his trousers.

Martin took after his dad in having a big cock. He was proud of it and even got it out in school to show us. That was a few years ago now but I'd never forgotten the sight of it and longed to get another look.

I was a bit apprehensive about the drive down to Devon, what would Martin's dad and I talk about. I need not have worried we got on great chatting about football, photography, girls all sorts of things. Of course I couldn't fail to notice his bulge it was huge. I remembered how mum used to slip her hand between dad's legs on long journeys. I was so tempted to do the same but of course I didn't.

We arrived in Devon quite late but Martin and his mum stayed up to greet me. Pauline, Martin's sister was missing, I was told she was away with her boyfriend. I could have her room, my eyes lit up when I heard this. I had mooched in her pantie drawer before and knew she had some sexy clothes and lingerie. Pauline was 23, a little older than us and a bit of a tart. She had a great body with big tits, pert nipples and lovely long legs. She lost her virginity quite young and had a bit of a reputation.

My forays into girls had all been disasters, struggling to stay hard and even sometimes remaining totally flaccid. It had begun to dawn on me that it was admiration I felt for girls not attraction. I wanted to be a girl, wear short skirts, low tops and flirt with men. I was pretty sure I had a hormone imbalance. At puberty I grew puffy breasts and sensitive nipples. I wasn't fat but I was girly to say the least. I had a rounded bum and hips and my balls seemed to be shrinking rather than growing.

We had some supper and then Martin's mum showed me to Pauline's room. She had made some space in the wardrobe and one of the drawers for my clothes and I was left to unpack. Mum had bought me some new pyjamas, I didn't wear any at home but as I staying in someone else's house she thought it for the best.

Once I was alone in Pauline's room I began looking through her clothes. In the wardrobe she had a sexy black dress and a beautiful floral summer dress. I imagined myself walking along the beach in it the wind blowing around the hem. My little titties peeping over the top of the low neck line. In one of her drawers she had a flouncy work blouse with a lace trim and puffy sleeves. I could imagine wearing this with a little black mini skirt. I loved the idea of being an office girl or a waitress.

My imagination went into overdrive and I daydreamed about being the office tart. Bending over in front of the men and wiggling my bum, undoing an extra button on my blouse so they could see my sexy cleavage. Or a waitress in a busy bar, collecting the empty glasses, men giving me the eye, maybe even manhandling me or pulling me onto their laps so I could feel their bulges against my cute bottom.

Then I found a little blue satin babydoll nightie with a lace bodice. Dare I wear it to bed I asked myself. I couldn't resist but would need to set an alarm to make sure I was in my pyjamas before daybreak.

I felt sure I was going to enjoy this holiday redeyes

More to follow

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
More please
When part 2

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love part one. can't wait for part 2. My clitty is so aroused. Very hot story and I like how you described remaining flaccid with girls. I had similar experiences where I could not get part first base. I was too timid. Prefer to follow direction and be admired as you say.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic read of part one. We need part two asap and the whole story to the end with no part three please. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice intro, looking forward to the next part

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So looking forward to the next part