view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
kev100
taste of own cum
hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
If this thread breaks our rules please 
curious111973
Re: taste of own cum

I do every once in a while....I usually just lick it off my hands though, lol!

---------------------------------
kev100 wrote:
> hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: taste of own cum

mmm.. try laying on your back, legs and trunk in the air, getting your dick as close to your mouth as possible and jerking it off directly into your mouth!

curious111973 wrote:
>
> I do every once in a while....I usually just lick it off my hands though, lol!
>
> ---------------------------------
> kev100 wrote:
> > hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
AlwaysABottom
Re: Re: Re: taste of own cum
I used to be what I call "Cum Shy" for the longest time until I started seeing this guy in my early 20's who insisted that he cum in my mouth.
Shortly after, I was SWALLOWING his loads and became hooked.
I think back now to when I was teenager and all those wasted loads that I shot into the TP and then flushed away.
I could have been giving myself an extra treat, and saving the environment! LOL : )

cdjenni wrote:
>
> mmm.. try laying on your back, legs and trunk in the air, getting your dick as close to your mouth as possible and jerking it off directly into your mouth!
>
> curious111973 wrote:
> >
> > I do every once in a while....I usually just lick it off my hands though, lol!
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > kev100 wrote:
> > > hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
AlwaysABottom
Re: Re: Re: Re: taste of own cum
So anyway, YES I DO ENJOY THE TASTE OF MY OWN CUM!!!
I hardly ever waste a drop.

SIDE NOTE:
I always keep my bum "enema clean" if I'm planning on meeting a guy and he's going to fuck me.
After he's performed his "Manly Duties", I'll sometimes work a couple of fingers into my bum and squeeze his load into the palm of my hand.
If it appears clean...
I'll lick up every drop of it.

I also have this fantasy where I rim another clean bottom guy right after he's been fucked bare back.

AlwaysABottom wrote:
> I used to be what I call "Cum Shy" for the longest time until I started seeing this guy in my early 20's who insisted that he cum in my mouth.
> Shortly after, I was SWALLOWING his loads and became hooked.
> I think back now to when I was teenager and all those wasted loads that I shot into the TP and then flushed away.
> I could have been giving myself an extra treat, and saving the environment! LOL : )
>
>
> cdjenni wrote:
> >
> > mmm.. try laying on your back, legs and trunk in the air, getting your dick as close to your mouth as possible and jerking it off directly into your mouth!
> >
> > curious111973 wrote:
> > >
> > > I do every once in a while....I usually just lick it off my hands though, lol!
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------
> > > kev100 wrote:
> > > > hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: taste of own cum

I never waste a drop of my cum. If I'm alone, I always cum in my hand and joyfully lap up that heavenly nectar. I clean out cunts and assholes that I've cum in. The mix of juices makes it taste better, but the asses need to be clean.

AlwaysABottom wrote:
> So anyway, YES I DO ENJOY THE TASTE OF MY OWN CUM!!!
> I hardly ever waste a drop.
>
> SIDE NOTE:
> I always keep my bum "enema clean" if I'm planning on meeting a guy and he's going to fuck me.
> After he's performed his "Manly Duties", I'll sometimes work a couple of fingers into my bum and squeeze his load into the palm of my hand.
> If it appears clean...
> I'll lick up every drop of it.
>
> I also have this fantasy where I rim another clean bottom guy right after he's been fucked bare back.
>
>
> AlwaysABottom wrote:
> > I used to be what I call "Cum Shy" for the longest time until I started seeing this guy in my early 20's who insisted that he cum in my mouth.
> > Shortly after, I was SWALLOWING his loads and became hooked.
> > I think back now to when I was teenager and all those wasted loads that I shot into the TP and then flushed away.
> > I could have been giving myself an extra treat, and saving the environment! LOL : )
> >
> >
> > cdjenni wrote:
> > >
> > > mmm.. try laying on your back, legs and trunk in the air, getting your dick as close to your mouth as possible and jerking it off directly into your mouth!
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------
> > > curious111973 wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I do every once in a while....I usually just lick it off my hands though, lol!
> > > >
> > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > kev100 wrote:
> > > > > hi i love the taste of my cum does anybody like doing the same i like to cum in a condom and drink that down
Forum Level:
Just getting started
own cum
mmmmm yes I just love the taste of my own cum always love to cum in my hand or panties and lick it all up. cant get enough of it. I even eat it from wifes cunt jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also love to spray my hot cum in my face and mouth .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the taste of my own load, as long as I suck it out of myself. Once it's hit my hand it tastes less good.

locitoian
i like to squirt it in my mouth fresh is best!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
mmmmmm yeah i luv mine, i spend hours on this site licking my fingers of precum

khaki
I not only like to drink my own spunk, I like on Summer mornings to go to bushy areas where there's likely to have been cock fun the previous evening and night. I gather up used rubber johnnies and either tip the contents into my own mouth straight away, but sometimes I empty them into a small jar I keep and make a cocktail out of them. Then I add my own spunk and down it all together. It's fuckin' delish! Yum yum. grin

smoothline
Yeah, I am like you handybi. I spend hours licking copious amounts of precum as I check out this site.
And, I love to drink my own cum. The expectation of a mouth full of my cum is such a turn on. I have grown to really enjoy the varying taste too.
I love it! jerk
(I really wonder what it would be like to taste someone elses cum!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
I love the taste of my cum, i swallow it all the time jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: taste of own cum

I too love the taste of my own cum I too cun in a condom then
drink it

cuck
my own cum
love the taste of cum either my own or someone elses . like a lot of us i spend hours on this site licking my own precum ..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taste of own cum
I like it the best when I can shoot right into my mouth. Wish I could get my head down further though.

POOLBOY66
As of now, my cum is the only cum I have tasted, and I love it. Used to eat my cum out of my X GF's pussy and off of here breast and ass cheeks. I like to get my cock above my face and let it shoot into my mouth. I play with big toys and when I do lots of precum drools out of my cock and I always catch it and put it into my mouth. Yum! Would love to taste someones elses cum directly or out of a pussy or ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taste of own cum
I love to lick up my own cum also like to lick a guys arse after I have filled it with cum. love sucking cock till it shoots in my mouth.

jackbirdjay
love eating my cum love it in a pussy or mouth anywhere

BiGuySparky
I've tasted mine several times. I guess I like it. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
I love to taste my cum and do it most of the times

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taste of own cum
I never waste a load of cum I always eat it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cum
I like to do the legs or the face thing. sometimes with a nice rubber cock in my ass.
Anyway the feeling of waitting and then comming on my face and in my mouth is great. Even better is if she or he is jerking you off

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE cum! I don't care if it's mine or someone elses, I never miss a chance to swallow it down!!!!

kev100
i see that so many people love the taste aswell i wish i could taste all of you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re taste of own cum
cuming in condoms with other guys-and drinking the juice

I like to jo into condoms with other guys and then drink down the hot fresh contents of my condom while been watched by the other guys. And watching them drink down what they have produced in their condoms. It’s fun watching a guy or guys drink his fresh hot cum out of his condom if this is new to him. But it’s a rule of the session that everyone must drink what they produce in their condom. Would like to hear from guys with a view to doing this either 1:1,2:1 or in group/jo circle. Email me: tomkatt2004@yahoo.co.uk

joshua007
Hi,
I like licking up my own juices off my hand. Also, like to lick the juices off my dildo.javascriptunsuremilie('jerk');
JerkOff

lisabicd
I luv cum, mine or someone elses. Though I must admit, I prefer sucking a fresh load out of another man. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can add me to the list, I love tasting my precum as I get wet looking at all the wonderful pictures here. When I can't take it anymore and cum, I never waste a drop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My own and my Buddies
I've had my own shot straight into my mouth but I really like my own pre-cum. I do enjoy my Buddies cum and pre-cum. I didn't at first but after he took so much of mine I had to learn to reciprocate. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.4 seconds