view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nakiloki
driving
anybody do any "dressing and driving" or just naked and jackin driving? how about some pics?
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: driving

love to jack and drive nothin like it
---------------------------------
nakiloki wrote:
> anybody do any "dressing and driving" or just naked and jackin driving? how about some pics?
>
If this reply breaks our rules please 
curious111973
Re: Re: driving

I enjoy this as well...definitely makes those long trips go faster!! smile

---------------------------------
microdick43 wrote:
>
>
> love to jack and drive nothin like it
> ---------------------------------
> nakiloki wrote:
> > anybody do any "dressing and driving" or just naked and jackin driving? how about some pics?
> >
chrissicream
Driving dressed.
I LOVE getting into my slut clothes and drive around town! Last fall I was wearing a very short, tight black dress with a front zipper. In full slut mode - makeup, black fishnets, 4" heels, long black wig wit bangs, 36C breast forms.
Was on my way back from a visit to the ABS in Bloomington. I usually leave the bookstore with my man clothes covering my outfit, stop at a rest area and change but It had been a slow day there and my clitty was still hard. I hopped onto 465
headed to Indy. i pulled my zipper down so my boobs were half way out. As cars went past i noticed people looking. Wives gave me a second look, boys smiled. I picked it up a bit and drove past a semi. The driver was looking down and saw my dress hiked past my thighs with my red panties exposed.
And when I got past his bumper he gave me 2 quick blasts with his horn.

He must have gotten on the CB because a line of 6 trucks formed and as started to pass the last truck pulled in front of me and took his sweet time passing the other trucks so the other drivers could get a long time look at me. As I want past the first truck the driver was smiling as he waved me to pull over. My cock was sooo hard! Got the same reaction from the next three truckers so as we went past the last one I decided to pull out my cock and stroke it. That guy was smiling until he saw my clit in my hand, then it was like an OMG look. And then he started blowing his horn and again had a huge smile on his face! His Red rig almost hit me cause he sure wasn't looking at the road! I got past him and realized I was close to the downtown area so got into the exit lane of West St so I could turn around and head home. i caught the light and as Im waiting the red semi pulls up on my right and the driver shouts 'follow me'. I'm so horny so i move behind him and we pull into a big parking lot with a couple old buildings on each side . The driver hops out and walks oner to my car. He looks in and smiling says open your door. As soon as I do he drops his shorts and grabs his fully erect cock shoving it into my mouth. It smells musky, the taste of old pre cum is all over the head. "Suck it you sissy bitch" as he grabs my head with both hands and rapes my mouth. I'm gagging, his cock is pounding my throat. He suddenly pulls out and shoots a huge load onto my face and in my mouth, cum dripping onto mt neck and dress. He reaches down and grabs my clitty. "Stand up bitch" he demands, and when i do I'm so ready to cum.
He pulls me to him and puts his still hard cock under mine and jacks me hard till I cum all over his cock. "such a bad girl. Now you better clean me up" and with that i drop to my knees and lick him clean. without a word hes pulls his shorts up, turns and walks to his rig. He blows his horn twice, smiles and drives off. I'm exausted. He's happy. Very fun day!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
i have had 4x4 vehicles for a long time so sitting higher than than most makes for lots of dick play and waist down fun. noting is better though than lingerie driving and the shoulder harness between big boobies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to stroke my cock while i drive to help pass the time. Have driven dressed only a couple times. Once, because the guy told me to drive to him dressed only in bra, thong, dog collar and leash mid morning on a Saturday. Got stuck at a traffic light in the left hand turn lane. A pickup with a couple pulled up next to me and spotted me right away. With no wig or makeup I was obviously a dude in lingerie. They laughed and I'm sure there were pics taken before I could escape.

Another time while I was driving US 30 just east of Indiana line I was stroking myself inside my pants when I passed a trucker. I slowed so he could see me playing and he tooted his horn. I looked up at him and he motioned to the sleeper. I gave him a thumbs up and pulled in front of him. just across the state line is a fast foodie with truck parking so I pulled in there and he followed. I spent the next hour sucking his hard cock and getting plowed. He filled me with his hot cum. Never been able to repeat this since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pulled over
I have pics posted of me driving dressed and often drive dressed, sometimes fully dressed wig, shoes and all but mostly just a girls shirt bra and boobs on. I got pulled over due to a tail light out with a girls shirt,bra and boobs on. He was cool and said just get it fixed but I still had 2 hrs of driving to get home so I asked if he cared if I fixed it there, I didn't want to get pulled over again,he said no problem, He was young and cute and I was thinking of all the times I heard of being made to do something or go to jail but he just waited for me to fix it and be on my way. To bad maybe if I was fully dressed but then I think I would be in trouble because I was getting hard thinking/hoping he was going to make do something for him and that would of been bad in the outfits I drive in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was driving the other night I was wearing a short skirt and t-shirt. I came upon a police check point for drunk drivers. He asked for my ID but didn't say anything about my skirt. Then about 20 mins later I came upon another one in a different city. Same thing happened. blush I was hoping they would have said something, anything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I'm on a longer drive, I tend to strip down to my bra and panties to drive. I drove 200 miles that way yesterday. I posted a photo of me doing it, when I did it a couple months ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving
j love driving naked but most days I only wear my bra and panties, then I have a cover up if I need to get out of the car. jerk bounce ::

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for long trips love driving bottomless or in a pair of panties it makes the drive much more enjoyable

Recursion
Oh yeah
Can’t beat going for a night-out in the car , fully-dressed with full makeup.
Then driving home , wrecked , dishevelled - with an apple in the bum to hold all the spunk in!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
See my photos. I have several posted of me driving with my bra on and showing.

Slut_Jeanine
i haven't dne any naked driving, or driving around with just my bra showing, like Brassierre has done - but what i HAVE done, on several occasions, is to lean over while my sexy hung BF was driving us back to my hotel room from a sexy date, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock & balls out of his shorts, & given him a hot blow job right there in the front saet of his car, MMMMMM!

And on at least a couple of occasions, i've been seen by truckers while i was doing so - and they blew their horns at us, letting me know they enjoyed seeing me going down on him while they watched. The last time it happened was when we were stopped at a traffic light, & when i glanced up, the driver was smiling at me & gave me a thumbs-up. And when i lifted up & blew him a big kiss, he gestured for me to keep on sucking my BF - and so i did, while Al pulled my skirt up & let him see my hard sissy clit fully erect & sticking out of my crotchless panties, which REALLY got the trucker grinning all over his face, LOL!

You can read all about it in my blog entries for June 2018...and also in some of my earlier blogs, darlings, LOL! i sure love being a SLUT, hehehehe... thumbup jerk bounce thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a gurl friend that loves to drive only with her tee shirt and panties on. I often pull her panties aside and suck her clitty until she unloads in my mouth. We wait awhile then I suck her clitty some more as we drive around town. Love her clitty! raspberry jerk raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a gurl friend that loves to drive only with her tee shirt and panties on. I often pull her panties aside and suck her clitty until she unloads in my mouth. We wait awhile then I suck her clitty some more as we drive around town. Love her clitty! raspberry jerk raspberry jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.21 seconds