view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
POOLBOY66
What do you like in your ass?
Tell what you like to stretch your ass with.

I love to stretch my asshole with all sorts of dildos, butt plugs and fruits and veggies. I like width more than depth, my widest is 4-1/4" wide and my deepest is 12". My favorites are the "Rambone" (2" X 18"wink, "Trailer Hitch" (4" Wide) and big butternut squash.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In years past, before she lost interest in all things sexual, my absolute favorite thing was feeling the wife gradually adding fingers, slowly but surely dilating my anal sphincter until finally her hand would slip inside me and my asshole would settle down around her arm, the glove almost disappearing inside. The most intense orgasms I have ever experienced were the result of having her hand inside me, her fingers squeezing and massaging my prostate and my cock deep in her mouth. Been over ten years and I STILL miss it!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
POOLBOY66
I agree with "twodogs". Once had a girl friend who would fist my ass. We did it enough that she eventually was able to get both of her fist into my ass. The stretching and messaging it di to my prostate would give me that same amazing orgasm. I would almost loose consienceness. She loved it as much as I did. It has been a while since I have had that amazing feeling of a fist and I miss it.

catcher234
I like cocks in my ass! Big one's! and lots of them~! jerk

henryroyce2
all that's ever been in mine is a finger
Never had anything bigger than my little finger in there

jackbirdjay
my wifes 7 in vib as she sucks me

curiousfella
distant memory
a wet tongue,MMMMMMM! jerk

locitoian
i have good size dildos but i recently got a bigger one that's pretty thick. now i can stick a two and half inch ball in there, it feels good. not good at using my own fist though
i'm still tight though

MissyKrissy
Cocks, cocks, and more cocks. When home alone its dildoes. To really stretch my love hole I have a medium size inflatable dildo. Awesome. I may graudate to the huge size. Have a guy that pumps his cock who wants to fuck me and need my cunt ready for that day. jerk

jacalynprincetv
I want to feel the thickest, longest black mens cocks deep in my tight little tranny arsehole, then feel their hot cum squirting inside me till I am filled up. Then I will lick their rampant cocks clean.

locitoian
i have always thought about having big cock in my tight ass too. a big black one would be great.

taanga
I really want to try being fisted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toys
I have a buttplug called a ramrod, it's nice and thick I also like the pleasure tree, it's nice too. I tried to be fisted but I couldn't take it all, just to the knuckles, I'd like to try again sometime.

cockboy_1982
A nice hard cock!

curious111973
Hmmmm...fingers, tongue, small dildos... jerk jerk

Victor70
My wife uses her fingers to massage my prostate. Feels really great.

facefurny
I like fingers, a medium dildo, and my 6" vibe - nice ribs that feel great if I spin it while its inside. Love anything that gently stimulates the anus. Actually, anything that stimulates the prostate helps make a more intense orgasm, and usually a lot more cum as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what do you like in your arse hole

I like anything that feels nice like fingers,cocks,dildos of any kind

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toys
I have a 7" sction cup dildo that is my favorite, I also like big butt plugs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk I just love the feel of a bare cock in my ass and feeling it slide in and out till he cums

samiam13
I enjoy a
6 inch cock in my ass, and love the feeiling of being ejaculated into.... the clench, you know?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like a nice cuke in my ass, but i prefer the real thing - ideally a nice small cock, maybe about 4 to 5 iches long and reasonably slender - my ass is very tight and anything bigger just hurts...

westernpaguy
i love my wife's big strapon and her fingers....but would love to take more

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot - Creamy CUM!

fineass15
I love sneaking my sister's 7 inch dildo from her drawer and fucking with that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what do you like in your arse
my wife slowly ading fingers one at a time untill her watch touches the rim of my arse. also big dildos and hard cocks.

gaga4garters
a hot tongue!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in me
I have a few toys, some to large to be comfy.
I have a new black [med] Doc Johnsons butt plug. OH man it feels so good inside and stays there. For longer time a tampon

POOLBOY66
Another thing I like in my ass is veggies. Thet range from cucumbers, apples and squash. The butternut sguash is my favorite because you can get it in all sizes. The best for me are the squash shaped like an hour glass (big on both ends and a little smaller in the middle). That way I can get it half of the squash inside and it will stay there with constantly holding my asshole open. I have been known to mow the yard and do chores around the house with the squash in that position.

sissyboy
i have a big butt plug and i also like a beer bottle in my ass, also can manage 4 fingers, what i really wanna try though is double anal. mmmmm

BiCubed
A gentle, considerate lover with a well lubed cock and staying power! Just love to feel him tense before ejaculation and getting my reward...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds