Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bound and gagged
Bound and gagged delights

There’s a certain nasty, sexy, naughty romance that comes with the big, soft red rubber ball gag. Like any oral fixation, having your mouth forced wide open, so vulnerable, and submissive. The ball is just firm enough, filling your wet, drooling mouth full, and just soft enough that you can barley move but a little, squeezing it. You can only breathe through your nose, you feel and hear each precious breath as it goes in and out of it. A good one has a wide, thick strap that pulls at the back of your neck, like a harness, pushing the huge ball even deeper in your mouth, adding to the feeling of being controlled, completely helpless, unable to speak, resist, or cry for assistance. The back of the strap can be attached to another strap or cord pulling your head back, holding it there in peril. All you can do is stare at your captor, with hopeful eyes that you’ll be released soon. But you know you won’t. He has other plans for you tonight. The gag positions your mouth open and receptive. To look in a mirror, you’d see a red welcome sign, an invitation to insert any other sexual device, like a large rubber dildo, or a long, fat cock, demanding to be sucked. You can’t close your mouth to show resistance.

Your arms should be pulled back behind you, your elbows almost touching, and tied together. This arches your back and forces your chest to push out, easily exposing your breasts, and nipples. Your hands would be tied together, also, or pulled forward at your sides with a binding wrapping around your stomach holding them there, helpless. If you were dressed like a sissy, your bra would be poking out, the stuffed cups protruding out in front of you, asking to be felt and fondled. A cute training bra also invites fondling, groping and squeezing of your tits and nipples.

Kneeling, of course, there should be something between your knees to keep them apart, a rod or a stick, a pillow, something to spread your legs a foot or two, just enough to allow easy access to your crotch and ass areas. Your ankles can be spread also, or simply crossed and tied securely, with a leather belt, or other heavy strap to remind you that you are not going to be getting free on your own. Sometimes your arms and ankles can be tied together with another binding. Pulling you back toward your ankles… hog tied. The important thing is that you are secure, and all of your sexual areas are easily accessible for molesting. Again, if you are dressed like a sissy, your girly panties should be pulled up high to exaggerate your nice ass and hip curves. Nylons and a sexy garter are always a nice touch, too. A jock strap fits in nicely with this bound and gagged look, also. The surprised young athlete caught and bound by an older, stronger assailant. There are the traditional beige straps, but also are dark colors, black looks very nasty against your skin. Always wear one that is VERY tight. One that you can barley get on. Now you are completely exposed, and willing, or not, at the mercy of whomever has put you there. Kneeling behind, or in front of you, you would be unable to stop any advances to your shy, quivering body.

Bound and gagged delights- 2

Tight jeans and T shirts always look good. But the little submissive gay faggot should be dressed like a humiliated girl and tied up so tight he turns purple. He likes his role for some twisted reason. Forced to be degraded and punished for something he never did wrong. The cuter and younger looking the clothes he puts on, the larger the ball you can force into his mouth, the tighter you can pull the leather belts and straps around him, the more he likes it. Slap him, spank him, rip his ass with your huge cock, he cries and screams in pain, but he always returns again, for more. When you are both exhausted, sweating and gasping for breath, he looks at you like you’ve ravaged, scarred and raped hip beyond belief. But later he asks if he can see you again. He puts on a pair of pink cotton panties and asks you spank him, one more time, before he limps home.

It’s a strange change from straight gay sex to fucking a guy in girls clothes, punishing him to your hearts content. But he’ll allow anything. Degrading cum shots all over his face, dripping down his pretty girly tops and bras. Forcing him to swallow loads, choking on your wet sticky cock as you force it deeper down his throat than anyone could ever take. Taking hours to gag, tie and strap him up, taking pictures of him in his pretty dresses and underwear, bound up tight with dildos and cocks poking him everywhere as you click off the shots. He jerks off looking at the photos, rubbing the wet silky panties and bra. I just tell him to clean up and go when he is done.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TICKLE!
IN NYLONS MOLESTING INCLUDING STROKING FEET THROUGH NYLONS TEASING THE BITCH MAKING HIM SQUIRM AND SOON PEELING OFF NYLONS AND WORKING OVER BARE SOLES AND TOES!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
typing
Typing in all caps is considered rude.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tie me up
Im a submissive crossdresser bounce I want to dress real slutty and have a large group of guys tie me up and just use my ass and mouth as rough and nasty as they want drool drool

SissySlutFiona
So enjoyed reading your exploits, I just wish I could find someone to tie me up, bound and gag me, oh if only. xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tactiler said:

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.93 seconds