view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
dandy999
Electro erotic stimulation
Has anyone ever tried low voltage d.i.y. gadgets, I have wodered if its possible

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparky1943
I've used a TENS unit.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ELECTRO!!
THEY ARE USED ALL THE TIME IN COLLECTION SPERM FROM HORSES, LIONS, ETC. ETC. SO IT SHOULD WORK FINE ON HUMANS!!
I`D LIKE TO TRY A TENS UNIT ON MYSELF!!
HOW MANY HAVE USED THEM TO CUM??
smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk

nakiloki
??
What is a tens unit?

fucking fantastic....you can buy cheap gadgets or pay alot for them...i paid around £40 for mine as i had tried the tens unit first but was`nt doing the job...but the one i have now is great...wire it up connect the two rubber coated wires around your cock and balls and swicth on...different settings gives different pleasure...just sit back and watch your cock grow and stiffen every time the low electricity is into your cock....it sounds odd but believe me it feels fantastic....just imagine not even having to touch your cock to make yourself cum.....it gives me a leg shaker every time.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is it?? and where can you buy it??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a tens unit and it is certainly interesting but I can't get anywhere near cumming from it.

A guy once told me that it takes a lot of practice but I'm not patient enough to get it to work.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh - and for those who asked:
TENS = Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator

try googling "tens unit penis" for more info.

mr & mrs kinky
im in the process of laser tattoo removal on my lower back , now theres a kinky pain if ever i had one wink
mrs kinky smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re electro erotic stimulation
All the pictures I have seen of guys using this apratus they all seem to have very limp dicks-even when they cum. So personally I don't buy into it. Ok, you get the sensation. But I also like dicks to be hard. They make me think maybe I'll start using one if I get so old and decrepit that I can't get it up any more but want the sensation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have one specifically designed for erotic use. You can vary the intensity of the current, and its alternating frequency. With one electrode up my cunt and on my prostate, and another on my knob end, the sensation is out of this world.

I want to try it with another guy, an electrode up each of our cunts and our cocks touching to complete the circuit!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
E-jaculation
oh yes! I have 2 hand held e-stim units and use one or both at the same time. one wired under my balls and to the base of my clitty, the other using sticky pads on top of my balls and on my asspussy.

i have trouble getting/maintaining erections - but NOT when using these.

OMG, my little clitty gets SOOOOOO fucking hard. SOOOO hard that it hurts SOOOO good. sometimes I cum with no manual stimulation and it shoots out like a rocket - which is an earthshaking experience. but stroking is usually required. I start at a low level but always get it cranked up to the max.

sometimes i will use a large wand vibrator on my balls at the same time. the results are EXPLOSIVE.

OTOH, i have to say that this kind of play seems to be becoming addictive. i haven't tried, but i don't know if i could now cum without the e-stims. maybe.

NOW, what i want to do is find a fuck toy that will let me wire up her balls and with my cock wired i want to fuck her ass pussy!!!

talking about all of this response has made me so horny that i think it's time to E-jaculate!!! (Ha! A pun!)

if anyone wants to have an e-stim panty party let me know!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use one why a pad on the base of my abdomen just above my clitty and the other connection at the tip of my clit. The shock runs all the way through my girly bit and I convulse so much I reckon if I was being fucked at the same time I would give my lover the best fuck ever.
But don’t over do it as it can be harmful in that region girls.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I actually use a TENS unit for breast stimulation and love it. I attach an electrode to either side of my areolas. It stimulates the nerves under your nipples much the same as breast feeding does. I don't orgasm but it puts me in a zone much as breast feeding does. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
electro
I have two units ! I insert two posative electrodes(steel balls) into my cunt and one negative goes deep into my eurethra and the other is wrapped around my ball sack just above my balls ! Fantastic feeling when you crank up the power . All that juice is traveling from manpussy through prostate and to eurethra and sack !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bare devil said: I have a tens unit and it is certainly interesting but I can't get anywhere near cumming from it.

A guy once told me that it takes a lot of practice but I'm not patient enough to get it to work.

same experience here. Interesting sensations but never have cum or got near it
sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
electro
cdst said:
bare devil said: I have a tens unit and it is certainly interesting but I can't get anywhere near cumming from it.

same experience here. Interesting sensations but never have cum or got near it
sad

same here, have tried several times unsure

BiJoe696
you can get a tens unit cheap now prices have some way down. Was prescribed for a back problem, bu found other things to do with it. Would like to try it hooked up to something to do me anally, any ideas how I should do it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I attach them to my nipples and turn it all the way up Cum hugw

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NIPPLE SHOCK
I LOVE TO USE A TENS MACHINE ON HIGH TO SHOCK MY NIPPLES MAKES ME CUM SOOO MUCH

Forum Level:
Just getting started
elecro
ok i bought a ten as they are cheap an i have to admit i like it pulsing my cock so now i am going to get one to insert an get my prostrate worked over

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sooo much fun
I think everyone is different in regards to achieving a hands free orgasm, for me it took a few years of practice before getting my first.
I have a couple different units I use, one is a very expensive unit that’s designed specifically for erotic stimulation. It’s powerful and has two channels with four wires to hook. It’s completely manually controlled so it’s best if you are lounging in a chair to more easily manipulated the controls. I haven’t had cum shoot out but have experienced what felt like a very prolonged orgasm.
The other unit I have is designed for muscle therapy and has several preprogrammed routines to choose from. I like to use this one especially when dress en femme because it’s small and can be tucked into a garter belt leaving my hands free and walk around. A few weeks ago I had what I believed to be my first true hands free orgasm, long story short, I was wearing a steel chastity cage with one electrode hooked to it and the other electrode on my taint, as the orgasm built up the stream of precum turned into a flow of cum that I could feel draining from my ballz with each electrical pulse, creating a puddle on the floor of my shop as I stood there. After what seemed like a few minutes, my bladder let loose and I peed uncontrollably all over the floor

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breasts enlarge?
Has anyone found that the Tens stimulation enlarge breasts? Also with regular use would it keep my clitty limp which is what I want. I remain soft and limp now and want to stay that way. Help?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
erotic

i have been trying it , the most i have been able to get is some pre cum , ,, but guess it s a start 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use a tens unit and they are great. I put one electrode on each ball and slowly turn the power up and I am shooting cum in no time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum again
I wrote in an earlier post that I came while in a chastity cage. Last weekend I hooked up to two units with no cage. Hard as a rock and ended with a glorious shooting orgasm jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nervous of Using TENs unit
I would love to try a TENS unit as it seems to be a great turn on. However I have a heart issue (AF) which the TENS manufacturer recommends not to be used (especially across the nipples. Has anybody with heart problems tried the Tens out ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TINS Electro Stim

I have a Tins electric stem Machine and absolutely love it. I have been using it for years and it is best when applying pads a perfectly smooth surface. My machine has 6 different settings with multiple sub settings and needless to say you can pick the intensity you like. Knowing how to use it yes I have cum and by choice just edge 4 hours as I flipped through the patriots of NTN just for fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The vibrating dildo, which is an electronic device which simulates orgasm, is called a vibrating dildo. These devices can be inserted inside the female vagina, giving her an incredible amount of pleasure. These devices are made of robust PVC and are adorned with distinctive characteristics. Some of these are its realistic shape and squirting motion. They also work with a range of sexual lubes.

King Cock is a well-known brand in the realm of authentic Dildos. Their seven-inch vibrating toys are an excellent representation of their reputation. This toy is suitable for advanced and intermediate users, and it features strong vibrations. This product also comes with suction cups to provide a secure attachment. It can be used using the standard harness.

If you are new to using dildo vibrators It is recommended to start with something that is inexpensive prior to moving to a more advanced model. A low-cost vibrator might not offer the same authentic experience as a higher-end one, but it will still offer a pleasant experience.

If you're on a budget, a cheap vibrating dildo could be an excellent option. While the vibration is quite powerful, it's also not overwhelming. The fabric is soft and pleasant to feel. It gives excellent feedback during sexual activities. Overall, the best vibrating dildos won't cost you an arm and leg.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
electric
share said: fucking fantastic....you can buy cheap gadgets or pay alot for them...i paid around £40 for mine as i had tried the tens unit first but was`nt doing the job...but the one i have now is great...wire it up connect the two rubber coated wires around your cock and balls and swicth on...different settings gives different pleasure...just sit back and watch your cock grow and stiffen every time the low electricity is into your cock....it sounds odd but believe me it feels fantastic....just imagine not even having to touch your cock to make yourself cum.....it gives me a leg shaker every time.....

Love it

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds