view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many dicks have you sucked in your lifetime?
After my employer transferred me to a new branch office, I met a co-worker there named Sidney, who retired a few months later. Sidney was a stereotypical old queen of the Quentin Quisp or Truman Capote school, complete with the lisping, sashaying and bent wrists. Sidney would often regale us co-workers with stories of his past and present homosexual escapades (some of which, admittedly, were pruriently interesting), such as his visits to various "tea houses" or how he and his friends would meet naval ships when they dock and wave at the sailors. Some of his stories, however, I thought were fantastical, such as his claim to have been gang raped by a team of football players or how he once, at the same time, fisted two guys and had his foot up a third guy's ass.

What I remember most among Sidney's stories was his claim to have sucked about 1,000 dicks in his lifetime. Whether he sucked 1,000 different dicks or he sucked dicks 1,000 different times, he didn't say nor did we ask him. Still, since he was about 60 years old then, I assumed that he had been sucking dicks for 40 years. When I turned on my mental calculator and divided 1,000 dicks sucked by 40 years, I got an average of 25 dicks per year or two dicks per month that Sidney would have sucked. Although I didn't have a standard to gauge this by, the numbers seemed reasonable.

When we kidded Sidney about this a few days later, he said he was mistaken. He then claimed he sucked 10,000 dicks in his lifetime. Again, whether he sucked 10,000 different dicks or he sucked dicks 10,000 different times, he didn't say nor did we ask him. However, when I ran the new number by my mental calculator, I got an average of 250 dicks per year or about 20 dicks per month that Sidney would have sucked. To put this another way, Sidney would then, on average, have sucked one dick every weekday, rested on weekends and holidays, year in and year out, for 40 years. Somehow, I thought Sidney's claim of sucking 10,000 dicks in his lifetime was fantastical. Yes?

Anyhow, whether the number is 1,000 or 10,000, how many dicks have you NewBoyNudes members sucked in your lifetimes? ("Lifetime" meaning between the time you sucked your first dick and up till the day when you've read this posting. Dicks you've self-sucked also count.) How many dicks on average did you suck per year? Per month? Per day? (By the way, at the end of Sidney's festive retirement dinner we had, for dessert, fruitcake.)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ass4u2enjoy
Cocks I have sucked
Well, I sure can't come close to Sidney's "head" count, and I really have not kept a running count; it's a few.
But the one that I am really counting on is the NEXT cock I have to look forward to sucking.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must agree with ass4u2enjoy.

I am not into a numbers game.

I have no idea how many cocks that I have sucked in my life time.
It is nowhere near 1, 000.

It is the NEXT cock that I am going to suck that I am focused on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've only sucked one. sad

facefurny
I wasn't really counting but maybe 14-15?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do they count??
Two or three perhaps but it was back when we were all kids, drinking stolen beers and looking at stolen Playboy magazines.

More of a dare thing than a sexual thing back then.

I do remember my one cousin having a very slim, curved dick that as I think of it today would be the perfect prostate tickler. We used to go camping in the woods behind his house and would slip our dicks between each others legs and hump away but never did the deed for real.

Looking to expand my horizons and try it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've sucked 3 one when i was at school and 2 dressed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SUCKING!!
I AM MUCH MORE A SUCKIE THAN A SUCKER!!
I HAVE BEEN SUCKED BY MANY MEN AND WOMEN, BUT I HAVEN`T KEPT A SCORESHEET!!
`IT`S QUALITY NOT QUANITY`!!
smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk smile jerk smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
inventory
John and Mark - in early teens, and John's neighbor Denis once.

Jim, my room mate in college

Adrian, a coworker in my 30s.

only 5.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have sucked five different cocks, but all of them multiple times.

khaki
My tally must run well into the hundreds - and it'll never be enough. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only one for me so far, though I've sucked his cock many times over the past few years, and received many warm facials as a reward.

pantyfun123
Only 7 so far and 5 of those were in one night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

one my brothers started when I was 13 and he would and still dose return the service, we used to do it 3 or 4 times a week back then now we only do it once a week

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure, like most ppl i dont keep count. Sucked my first at 19 and have around 20 since and never the same one twice.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have not kept count, but have only been bi for about two years and I would guess the count runs about 25 to 30. Enjoy all of them. I have been sucked by approximately 50 guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 for me...... smile

...bendme...
cocks sucked

I have sucked many many cocks around the world over many years working both at sea and ashore.

I can honestly say that i started sucking 45 years ago and have had some hundreds of cocks in my mouth,many of whom shot there cum into me.

Yes I have had VD but not often

I adore sucking and if YOU were here now would be sucking you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MarquetteM4M
89....closing in on that magical number of 100!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What are you guys doing if not sucking dick? I've been sucking since 13 and I'm 53 now. Well into the 1000's!

exptqumk1
Zero sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking for more
Only two for me so far. The first one multiple times though. I've had a couple more in my mouth but didn't get a chance to finish. I like cum and want some more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have sucked a few. I was about 15 when had first....loved it ! Then was married a few years later.Did not get with a man for 10 years later..then drove by a rest stop about 4am one day...a car was there and my mouth was ready !Now I suck when I can get away or when wife is away. I have one regular [8
' cock !] and suck anyone I can when the timming is right !Pussy is good [when full of cum] but cock is BEST !

Lulu38c
I started late....
I was 29 when I had my first encounter with someone's dick. Freshly separated from my wife, I met this guy in a bar who invited me home. That night turned out to be dick #1. He made things so right that he even fucked me!

Now, I'm 46, and met a lot of people. Most of my sexual encounters had been with women, but I had the chance to experiment with different guys too. Not that many though.... 12 different cocks... maybe 13.... Was very drunk with one of them, bar was closed and I "kind of" remember another guy joining in on the pool table.

Cut, uncut, mushroomhead, big and even way-too-small... I had the pleasure to enjoy some of those cocks many times. I've been with a TS, a CD, once with a cute dark black guy, and twice I had a threesome (Gays). Even though I had tasted guy's cum... My first real full swallow of cum was with an Asiatic.

cool

Georgie1108
I'm too have been sucking since I was 12 - on a regular basis. I average 3 cocks per week but never less than one. that must be close to 1000 cocks! - And gallons of sperm.
I'm craving more and more. - So addicted!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock
Amy repeat performance? Or is new better?

jmn
Just mine when I was younger. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had my first at 13, same age friend. Then a few more in my teens.
Stopped when I got married the first time. Then started up [pun] again.
None lately as I'm paranoid about the aids scare.
All total about 15

...bendme...
reply to asuck14u

I am around that age and have said that it must be hundreds,
It is more than that and yes, into a thousnad or so.

I just didn't,well, think anyone would believe or want to.

Yes I adore cock, spunk, cum i will hoestly do it where ever and when ever i can.

I have been around the world, visited over 110 countries and not had sex in al of them by any means. I have when ever possible had a mouthfull of cock.

I was on one ship and three people quickly realised i was a homo, thats what we were in those days, and got me to have sex with them, Cajoling, bribing and one by threats initially.

I was on that ship for six months and had sex with them all most days or nights in many places aboard.

I sucked them mostly but had the occasional fuck. They really prefered to be sucked and it as amazing how many times they could manage it.

We never got caught and none of them knew about each other.
After a short while I turned the tables and received treats or rewuards for the sex from all of them so really sold my services.

Never made a fortune but enough to help me out.

Still love cum today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The only one I've sucked is my cousin's..
I really want some more. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadly, only 5. The first two ever were many times, then only twice with the third guy. once with the fourth guy, and just as of tonight, my first time with a buddy who finally figured out I'm BI and wanted to experiment. It was his first time, and he wanted pointers on it, I got to talk his way thru it...made it so hot!!! Was pretty damn good for his first time too!! Guess he had a good coach?? LOL Maybe it'll become a casual thing now.

Looking forward to some more...the bigger the better.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.23 seconds