Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beach sex stories?
I like to check out nude beaches here in California. There are a few near Santa Cruz, up north San Gregorio and San Francisco area.
At San Gregorio, I was resting/playing in my condo (driftwood huts) and along come a guy with a massive thick cock swinging between his legs and wearing chrome sunglasses matching his longer hair. He was about 27-28, 6 ft and nice build. He stopped and rested a leg on a log and asked if he could join me. Of course was my response without taking my eyes off his manhood because I couldn't see his eyes anyway.
He said he like my leather cockstrap I had on and was giving attention to that. It was going to be a wild next hour. I gave him a cold btooled beer and he joined me.
After all was said and done, we had sucked and laughed and he just came up from San Diego for some fun on his was to San Francisco. It was a hot, hot day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think you'll like my nudist resort story. Check out my blog!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've seen a few accounts of fun in the Australian dunes, and those dunes sound a lot of fun!

British ones seem tame by comparison

alley52cat
Corralejo sand dunes !
I've been visiting Fuerteventura for many years and have some great fun in the sand dunes on the Nature Reserve, those stone built wind breaks give ideal cover for any passing guy who wants to enjoy some naked pleasures on the beach and have had a few sexy BJ's and hand jobs from passing tourists.

smoothboi
I so need to do this. I want people watching me turn into the bottom slut that I crave to be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dunes
yes Fuerteventura dunes is awesome had many a good meet there same as dunes in maspalomas gran canaria
if you enjoy cock its paradise jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It wasn’t a nude beach but my friend got me to suck him off in the bath house when his mom took us to the beach one afternoon in the late summer. School had already started so the beach was pretty deserted. My friend told his mom he needed to go to the bathroom. He took me with him back to the bath house. When he saw that no one was around he told me I was going to have to suck him off. I figured that’s what was going to happen. I never refused him when he wanted that from me. He stood at the entrance with his swim suit pulled down to his thighs. He said he’d be on the lookout if anybody came up while I was sucking him. He made me take my swim suit all the way off. He liked making me get completely naked to do it. I wanted to do it for him in a stall but he said we would do bythe entrance. So I squatted down, tookhis penis in my mouth and sucked him for a few minutes and then he ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed it all. He then told me to masturbate which I did. My tiny penis was already stiff. After I had my dry cum I putmy swim suit back on and we returned to the beach and the surf. We both were 13y/o.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started going to the nude beaches in Marin County north of San Francisco when I lived there and got hooked seeing naked guys at the beach. Eventually moved to Oregon and started frequenting the nude beach at Rooster Rock State Park east of Portland on the Columbia River. I almost always get laid being blessed with a nice pair of tits which I love showing off for men. And it's a special thrill getting fucked out in the open having men watch. The last time I was there I had this guy fucking me doggy style with about a half a dozen men standing around watching him do me.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds