Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2016-04 ,,, NN UserVoice Suggestions Board
MrNN briefly created a suggestions board, using the same system that xHamster uses. It's been closed in the last hour, but here's how the voting figures stood at 2pm today:

74 votes: Send an automated pm when someone has a picture deleted, explaining why the picture was removed.

71: Mods need a bulk pic delete for serial web pic and revenge posters

61: Clean out the mods list - there are many there who haven't been seen for years. The number of active mods is reallybquite small.

58: Webpic posters 3 times and your out

52: Make a "Couple" profile option.

46: As mods do what they do for no reward, how about they get free premium as a form of reward?

43: Ask Mods if they want to have a special badge next to their name. The last vote was a number of years ago and things might have changed

42: Make Raven change his name to "I_love_McYuckies"

38: A Mod alert button for when one is needed in any area of Nn so a big flashy beacon pops up on mod screen to be able to help

36: Revamp the block feature so it's a total block. (Pics, profile, PM, et al) {marked as UNDER REVIEW}

34: Make at least the profile pic compulsory and enforce a more complete profile when signing up.

33: "Today's Featured Girls" should be for verified members only.

32: Allow mods to delete inappropriate/offensive/spam comments on pics/profiles.

30: allow artistic photoshop pictures, if they;re done for art or fun and aren;t trying to fool people

28: Get rid of the childish banned words bot, apart from obvious hate/sexual violence words, we are adults here.

27: "Tribute Pictures" may only be posted by the person being tributed.

25: Let me use my nudles to gift a premium membership.

24: Allow pictures to be rotated when found to be in the wrong orientation after uploading.

24: new shields.. number shield for EVERY year you are here instead of just a 1,5 and 10...

--

I didn't save the pages of lower ranking items.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
there's a lot of good ideas there, several of which would make the moderators jobs a lot easier - i think #'s 1 thorugh 6, 9 thorugh 11, & 13 are the top 10 IMO, & would be a big help...

If this reply breaks our rules please