Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New activity on pics
Suggestion: We may miss out on comments to our older pics if we don't get some kind of reminder. How about having a section for current activity on our pics. That way we can see comments posted to older pics as well as our new pics. Everytime someone post a comment on a pic it shows up in there current activity list. Whether or not the pic was posted today or 3 years ago. So that we don't have to go through all our photos to see new comments.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
exptqumk1
I like it! A notification could be displayed directly below "You have [x] new messages".

If this reply breaks our rules please 
XeN0ph0Be
vanae, great suggestion.

I post comments on pics when im actually talking to the person in the chat. It would be great if u got such a message and could click a button and be taken to the pic in question.

I also like to thank the person making comment. This is difficult to do if you have 3/4 pages of pics. It is easy for me at the moment as i only have 8 pics or so.

I fear, however, from reading other posts that nothing will be done on NBN, as apparently the ppl at the top dont care. Not my opinion as i havent been here long enough to form a view.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk

We have this feature now for premium members.

[url]http://www.newbudnudes.com/members/notifications.asp[/url]