Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
time wasters section
Hi, how about a time wasters section where we name and shame blatant time wasters.. I know afew to add.. Hmmmmm. xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you mean by "time waster"?
Green.rizla,

I will be the last person at my company to admit it, but I waste time at my job by not working 100% when I'm "on the clock." Instead, I do other things that aren't job related, such as going on the Internet to shop, read and write personal e-mails, chat and read non-job related information.

So, by my definition of "wasting taste," this would mean I, let's not mince words, STEAL time and money from my employer. But what if I'm "off the clock," then what would wasting time mean? And what activities would then be considered "time wasters"?

An example might be if someone is watching TV, while his roof is leaking. This person can be said to be wasting time, in that he's doing something else when he should be doing something that needs his immediate attention. In this example, watching TV is a "time waster."

But what if there is nothing that needs immediate attention, then what could wasting time mean? Now existential questions arise. What is the meaning of life? What shall I do with the rest of my life? What shall I do the next year, month, week, day, hour? How can I make the world a better place?

Existentialism or not, green.rizla, what do YOU mean by "wasting time," and what activities do you consider "time wasters"?

As for a "time waster section" at NBN, if I were "on the clock" and I go to NBN (which I would NEVER do, since I'll get fired), then according to my definition, ALL of NBN would be a "time waster section." grin

BTW, if it would help you better define "time waster," you could, if you like, name some specific "time wasters" at NBN. wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wendytv
Time wasters are generally people who think its fun to arrange to meet and then deliberately fail to turn up !

ahab
I thoughr so too! Wasting time at work never occurred to me, since most work IS a waste of time. I'm sure there'll be plenty of it in Hell!

ahab
By the way, Wendy; I can't imagine why anyone would fail to turn up for a meet with you! grin

wendytv
thanks ahab for that thought !

XeN0ph0Be
wendytv: 'Time wasters are generally people who think its fun to arrange to meet and then deliberately fail to turn up !'

Have to disagree there. I dont believe any of them no-show for fun. You'll probably find that they're married bis who get cold feet. They arrange a meet and fully intend to show up, but bail at the last minute.

What might make some ppl bail is the idea of hiv/aids/STIs and taking any of these back to their family. They probably DO want to suck/fuck, but when it comes down to it dont folow through.

I have seen complaints from folks stood up that the time waster then snubs them; its probably because they are so so embarassed that they have not turned up.

There are probably other reasons, but i dont believe that 'fun' is one of them.

Just my opinion.

moniquemyers49
I don't date off the web. I go out to clubs, 99% of people on the net that arrange meets are fantasists, they live in a dream world and will never act out what they want.

There is a site where SERIOUS people do hook up, fetlife.com, still I prefer to meet in public first because it's safer.

solarflares
Off the Boil!
Little scenario for ya.

I've seen a profile I like the look of , or someone contacts me.
Me and the guy chat and I know that I really want his cock right now.
2 days later the feeling isn't quite the same -especially if he's been badgering me about my current status and have I got any cock pics? At least I'm honest enough to tell the guy that I'm going to move-on and that I don't think he's as serious as he makes-out.

The pic on my profile sums me up and you can see my face in it. It's one of the horniest pics I've seen. Still people ask for face pics and that does my head-in.
I haven't posted a pic of my cock because that's not important to me. I get my kicks later ,alone at home - thinking about what a slut I've been that night. I might come from being fucked , pissed-on and spunked on/in , but generally I wank at home as a fitting end to a great night of sluttishness.
But , I still get guys asking me about my cock. I tend to think that they maybe haven't read my profile and that is a turn-off.
I don't lead anyone-on - but if you come out with stupidity then I will blank you and move-on.
I'm sure we are all a bit like that.
I like anonymous rampant sessions with guys that need the attentions of a real cock-loving whore. It's an easy concept but why is it so hard for guys to understand this?

Now - a guy might think that after 2 days of messaging and exchanging mobile-numbers - that I've still got a head of steam - but sadly not - I feel quite deflated by all the banter and communication - in fact it's fucking boring.
When I back-off - that guy might think I'm a time-waster , but I assure you that the facilities are all there - it's just that he's took all the spark out of it with excessive grooming!

Back to your point - with all the above in mind - it's easy to see that we use the site for not only contact , but also titillation and wanking-fuel.
You can certainly expect 50% of users to not be serious about meeting - they just want to have a little fantasy and a good wank.

Still at the end of the day - if you arrange to meet and the guy doesn't show and his phone is turned-off - then it is really fucking annoying after spending 2 hours flushing my bum and 1 hour getting dressed and putting-on make-up.

I've been let down many times - the last being a 4 guy gang-bang that I travelled 60 miles to get to - only to get a call from my friend telling me that the venue was off and that 3 guys weren't coming. I was actually outside his house when my phone went!