Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
torontoguy320
I am gone...
I only joined this site 4 days ago, however having received approx 27 PMs from ignorant and exceptionally narrow minded individuals I have come to realize that this site isn't worth the hatred it breeds. I contacted the "moderators" and they have done nothing to ban or stop these "rednecks" Sorry, but I am gone!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I wonder what sort of pix he was posting? I haven't had a single nasty PM in my three years here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know the photos..
..that were posted and they were mild compared to some here. They were just a few panty shots and some straight on cock shots. All tastefully done if you ask me. But I can only assume that some rather ignorant people sent some PMs.

...bendme...
PM
Never had a bad pm from my pics, blogs, and stories.

Someone must have know him?

hard to say but bad for the site if that is what happened.

Lowrider47
Can't help but be skeptical about his claim: 27 nasty PMs in just four days? I doubt it, but I don't know why he would make such an assertion unless he's just trying to make the site look bad.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've not received a single bad email in over 4 YEARS as a member on this site, let in 4 days!

4realguy
27 pms in 4 days
Aye reet, I been on here a while an never had 27 pms in a month from different people, guess this guy is just another attention seeking idiot......or has upset someone in some other way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I rarely get pms good or bad sad sorry to see a fellow from my part of the world go sad some more

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strange
I've been on this site for many years and have never received any negative comments or PM's. Not sure what happened here????

Brenda
I'm not sure what happened here but there are people here with malcontent for others here, I wonder if any of these alleged pm's were from someone named Goxy? I can say, I was never the victim of a single negative comment or PM as a pic poster, But there's way too much room for shenanigans here! The problem is that complaints made fall on deaf ears.....I know all too well.....xxx