Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
darwencurious
Foreskins
Anyone else on here Love big foreskins ? I adore cocks with big long foreskins . just thought id ask smile. and if anyone has one and would like it played with let me know ..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
pantified
foreskins
Would love to have my circumcised cock head inside your maginficent foreskin - I am sure your foreskin is big enough for both our cockheads!!!

LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love foreskin
hooked up with a guy that didnt like his cock because of all of his foreskin. while he was growing up, he pulled on it. even as an adult, it was just something he did. when i finally got to see it, he had 3 inches of foreskin hanging off his cock. i loved it. a mouthful of skin and it swelled as i sucked it. i love foreskin.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been totally fascinated with foreskins ever since I got my first look at one when I was a young boy. I was 11 and he was 15. A friend my age had talked me into sucking his penis for him. I thought something was wrong with it the first time I saw it. I'd never seen or even heard about ones like that before. I was nervous anyway as I initially didn't want to do it for him but my friend pretty much told me I had to. Anyway I got to play with it before I started sucking on it. He had LOTS of extra skin too. It even stayed over the head of his penis when he was erect. He gave me my first mouthful of cum too but that's another story. That was just my first of many times servicing that boy. He was the only uncut one I ever got to suck but I did get to do it for him a lot over a period of about a year. He had the first "grownup" looking penis I ever sucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foreskins are great. Wish I still had mine. Makes for some very hot and exciting docking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv foreskins!

jackbirdjay
I love cocks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
foreskin
i am cut love to dock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My friend has a bif foreskin on his big cock i love yo pull it back and suck on his big helmet till he fills my mouth with cum, then share a sexy kiss with his wife shareing his cum with her!!!!!

jerk jerk

mutualwankOZ
love the look of cut cocks
I would love to feel a nice hard cut cock in my mouth but also....Would love to have someone tongue inside my foreskin and suck on it...i would like to try docking also..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foreskins
It´s the BEST! Just love the idea of docking with i huge forskin...it´s a dream!

Bratwb
Once in a bookstore i met a guy with a nice sizable dick. He wanted head (gladly obliged), while sucking I noticed his foreskin actually covered the whole dick! For the life of me I couldnt find an opening. Naively I asked him "how does he come?", He said he has no problem...unfortunately we ran out of coins before we finished (I must admit, i was a bit freaked out by the look of it, & I love uncut)...anyone else encounter this (a cock totally covered with no visible opening)???

Sweetphil
You should look at strokeplay, his foreskin is exquisite, and such a lovely person too. Total yum!

Sweetphil
You should look at strokeplay, his foreskin is exquisite, and such a lovely person too. Total yum!

jaybirdjackoff
My first guy that I sucked had a foreskin. I remember when I was just in the 9th grade. In gym we had to take a shower after class. There were only a few guys that were uncut. Thats when I seen my first uncut cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm so thankful that my parents let me keep my foreskin. Everyone loves it too. I always like to explore other guy's foreskins - we're all unique. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love my foreskin. Actually, I love my cock, don't you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmm a penis with a foreskin turns me on so much!

alley52cat
mine is a pleasure to play with...
Having a long foreskin myself, I am more than pleased to play with another guys rather than my own, but love to have mine pleasured by a mouth or tongue to get my juices flowing. rolleyes jerk rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time I seen one I was 14 gym showers. Everyone here in the usa is just about cut. There was this one kid from puerto rico. He was hung with a long fore skin. I use to time it so I was in the shower at the same time so I could look at his cock.It wasn't till I was 20 years old that I got to play and suck a uncut cock. He was a older guy in his 50's. I thought it was so hot tasting the extra flesh. Love my tongue swrilling around the extra skin.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm cut but I've been stretching my skin, off and on for about 6 years and have enough now so that it covers most of the head when I'm soft. One guy thought I was uncut because of my "basket" he said until I told him differently. Obviously I LUV uncut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking a nice cock with the foreskin is fun, but I'd rather have it in my pussyass. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have my foreskin and it feels really good when somebody touches it or licking it before sucking my cock. I like how it looks and feelssmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love my foreskin now but almost removed at one point... So glad I didnt. Hoping to try docking some day if anyone's interested.

Centaur69
Foreskins
A friend of mine is the eldest (by 5 minutes) of twins. Their parents had only the youngest twin circumcised so they could tell them apart LOL At the age of 18 my friend decided to be circumcised. It looked so lovely and smooth that I decided to be circumcised as well. I certainly don't miss my foreskin. In fact, I am very rarely attracted to guys with foreskins.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love a big foreskin! My friend has a big one and loves my to play with it!

I love to pull it back over his knob then suck it mmm till he cums in my mouth!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foreskins - Long
I love 'em too, but looks like my reply is 10 years out of date.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As someone with a lot of foreskin this thread is excellent news jerk redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm uncut and love to pull back my foreskin and expose the head of my cock. It's such a great feeling. See my photos and let me know what you think.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long foreskins are my biggest turn on, especially when they completely cover an erect penis with an anteater tip. Now that I am into crossdressing I love those rare photographs of a long foReskin surrounded by garters and stockings.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long
I have a long foreskin, check it out