Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantize about your sister
Well since the topic just came up about sniffing your sisters panties how many of you ever fantize about fucking your sister? i know that i do my sister has real nice tits and a nice clean shaven pussy. A few years back i was sitting in my room and i heard her come home and i guess she didnt know i was home. So i came out of my room and walked past her room and the door was cracked a little bit and i heard her moaning slightly in there. So i stopped and when i looked i saw her laying on her bed with her legs wide open naked fingering herself. So i figured i would stop and watch the show. Man she is hot.... bounce jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sister
Had a wet dream about fucking my sister once. probably stemmed from me jacking/sniffing her panties when I was younger.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When i ed s young teen 14/14 my sis (12/13) and i were fucking quite rgularly. it wnet on until she was 16 and left home to go to dance school. She was an amazing lover and we enjoyed ourselves so much.

jaybirdjackoff
Don't have a sister. Use to about mom. Had no dad mom use to have a few boy friends. When I was 15 mom and one of her bf's was going to town. I sneaked down the hall the door was a little open. I watched as mom's legs were on his shoulders he was pounding away. I could see her big tits flopping around. His hairy ass going up and down as she cried out in pleasure. After she was done he pulled out jerked his cock shooting his cum all over her tits and face as she took it in her mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do not have a sister, but I always thought about my cousin and my friend's sister. I wished one of them would have given me one of their panties!

jackbirdjay
Oh pattyma I have a cousin my age. Growing up she was hot. We never had sex but she use to spend the summers with us in south new jersey. we use to go skinny dipping between ages 14 to 17 at a pond in the woods. It gets very hot down in south NJ. She had and still dose big tits with big nipples and she had a very hairy pussy. I use to jerk-off thinking about fucking her but we never ever touched one or another. Got to love cousins.

Lowrider47
I had a cousin like that too growing up. She was about 3-4 years younger and very sexually curious. She first saw me nude when we were 10-13, and we played around a bit after that but never actually fucked. Mostly just feeling up and masturbating each other a few times, but that was hot stuff back then.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Jack,
My cousin was the same age as me also. We would give each other massages; clothes on, no sexual contact, but I used to get the biggest hardon!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thoughts of Fucking my sister
I have been fortunate enough to have seen my sister clad in everything from panties and bra to little baby doll nighties and sheer lacy teddies,when she was 18 til about her early thirties.We shared an apt.when I was 23 and she 27.I was constantly seeing her in her panties and bra in the morning when she was hastily getting ready for work.As soon as she went out the door,I would go in her room and put on a pair of her sexy sheer bikini panties and lay on her bed and fantasize about fucking her, while I stroked myself off in my sisters lil panties.I once left my bedroom door open when I went to bed knowing her door(right across the hall)was also open.After just a couple of mins.I began tugging on my now growing cock.With each stroke of myself I would let out a little moan,loud enough for her to hear me.I heard her moving around on her bed and began hearing my sister moaning ever so lightly.I quickly accessed that my sister,was masturbating just as I was.For the next ten mins or so,we both(I assume she was)were masturbating and each letting out soft sexy moans for each other to hear.When all of a sudden I heard my sister's breathing get faster and louder til I heard her moan deep and loud.With that I began stroking my rock hard cock faster and faster til I too moaned with incestual pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my big sister
yep i too have 5 sisters and got to fuck one of my sisters she was 18 I was 16 we used to share beds etc as kids growing up and it just seemed normal to crawl into her bed early sunday mornings a cuddle went from snuggles to rubbing etc she wore nice satin type panties the very first time she played with my cock was after a night out with her boyfriend she awoke to me in her bed with a boner sticking her in her back she just slid down in bed and started to suck my cock it was amazing to say the least i came in no time she swallowed the lot came back up the bed and said its time you learnt how to lick pussy with that i slid down the bed and headed between her legs she didnt shave and it was all black and hairy started to poke my tongue in her hairy bit .i noticed when i poked my tongue in her salty bit she wiggled more all of a sudden i got dragged up the bed so my head was on the pillow just as our mum walked past the door we got up and got dressed in our rooms it was a good day that day that night i sneaked into her room at oh about midnight crawled into her bed and headed down to lick pussy again it was all nice and fresh smelling so i dived in and tried my best to please her again i got dragged back up but this time i was on top of her she wispered in my ear you know that feeling you had when you came this morning well when it happens pull out with that she grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet pussy and started to buck me up and down she grabbed my bum and pulled me in and then pushed me back i soon got the idea and was soon pumping that pussy as if my life depended on it then it happened my cock started too wiggle inside her i plulled out and sprayed her belly and hairy pussy with my white stuff she started to play with her self rubbing on poking her fingers round and in her pussy she wiggled and told me to go back to my bed .I went back cross the hall and crawled back into my bed and drifted off to sleep we playied like that for a few months untill one night she had been out with her boyfriend cam home a wee bit drunk staggered into my room and proceded to get undressed can still see the picture or her bending over with her sexy pantie clad bum a few inches from my face she got into my bed and started to play with my hard cock she mumbled something about needing me in her she rolled me onto my back and started to suck and slobber on my cock she then hopped on top and she seemed tighter than normal and took her time to take my complete cock in her it sorta felt strange she stated to bounce up and down on my cock i whispered to her i could spray my stuff soon becarefull she said its ok this time it was only then i spotted in the half light i was up her bum not much longer after that i started to spray my stuff up her it seemed go one forever she rammed herself down hard on me and leaked all over me she got off and left me laying there wondering what had happened ............sisters ya just gota love em huh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was sixteen I found black and white negatives that her boyfriend had taken of my fifteen year old sister. She was in every position imaginable and whereas I didn't think she had the prettiest pussy in the world, that didn't keep me from beating off to the pictures all the time. I would get stoned and hunt down those pics and jack off to the thought of invading my own sister. Boy would I cum hard !!!

PantyLovinBiGuy
fucking my sister
To this day I still masturbate to thoughts of my sexy sister.Have panties of her's that I have taken from her panty drawer over the years.Have seen her in panties and bra many times and get so hard that I jack off immediately in the next room next to her.I moan and really get into because I know she could hear me and that made it all the more exciting.Would soak her panties full of my cum and put them in her laundry basket.She has never said a word about it.I would hope it turns her on knowing her brother jacks off in her panties.

slvspanties
sister-in-law i fantasize about
I often fantasize about my sis-in-law. she is very hot, couple years older than me, have seen her many times while visiting parading around in her nightie with sexy thong panty lines underneath. very professional woman so i'm sure her panties don't come from walmart or kmart. I have never had the opportunity to see her in just panties or bra, but she definately leaves very little to the imagination when she is in her sexy nightie and panties underneath. I'm pretty sure she is doing this just to tease me (that's quite fine with me)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Up until I turned 13 my sister who is 4 years younger than me would sometimes pretend to fuck, She would open her fanny up and I would just stick my hard little dick between her cunt lips, No penetration as at the time I didnt know it was possible, She sometimes would suck me and I would kiss and lick her twat, All very innocent stuff at the time (BUT knew it was wrong).
I didnt think she could ever remember those encounters and I certainly never spoke of them. We have never really been close and she has just gone through a messy seperation from her husband who shares custody of the 2 kids now. She called me to advise she will be in my part of town the week before Xmas and suggested we should catch up (Have probably seen each other 5 times in the last 12 years). I advised Ill be around the place and to let me know.
She sent a message and it read "Her work xmas function was on the Saturday night and can she come over early and get ready from my place and I drop her at the show and she will cab it back here and catch up with me on the Sunday" I agreed and that was settled.
She arrived at 2 pm had a brief chat here and there then showered, got ready and I dropped her off at 5.. I was watching a movie around 11.30 when she turned up. I said "bit early to be finished from a party" and she had clearly had a few too many and the company shut the bar tab down at 11 pm and then had the audacity to ask me for a loan to pay the cab fare and thats the reason she came back here bcoz she didnt have any cash to continue paying for drinks herself.
I paid the cab fare and she then spotted the bottle of red I had opened and poured herself one, Asked me if I had any dope and we should smoke a few joints. I did have some old stuff put away from years ago and rolled us a joint each (I dont make a habit smoking the stuff due to drug testing at work) and we drank a few reds and smoked the joints. We chatted about her pending divorce and she advised the lawyers bills were killing her and she was broke until settlement, She said she couldnt take the kids Xmas presents off of lay-by bcoz she didnt have $450.00 to cover them.
We chatted about the good old days where our Xmas presents as kids wouldnt have cost more that $20.00 each for us and we got heaps from our parents for that kind of money spent. She opened another bottle and it was around 12.30 in the morning and I was absolutely stoned from the joint and the red was taking an effect bcoz of it. She then made a remark about "and remember what else used to happen in the good old days" to which rattled me as to what she was referring to !!! She said "when we would hide in the shed and you would strip me off and we pretended to have sex and stuff" At that moment I sincerely apologised to her for what we had done and then she dropped a bombshell and said "I used to fuck myself with carrots and pretend it was you when she started experimenting in her teens AND my 1st orgasm was thinking of me".... Then she felt embarrassed and said sorry for telling me that and we should change the subject, MEANWHILE as she had told me of her Brotherly fantasies I had imagined what she was telling me and I had a raging hard on (OMFG this is sooo wrong but it was a hard on from picturing her story). I then turned SINISTER and made up a bullshit story that a mate of mine needed some incest pictures for his sex magazine and the more real they were the better, I said he writes stories to the pics and I can ring him and ask him if he has got the pics yet or is he still trying to find a brother/sister to act for the camera, I said he pays around $1000 for 500 Soft core pics and we dont even take our underwear off, I advised her that it could get the kids presents off of lay-by and her Xmas will be complete and no stress worrying how to explain to her kids that she was too broke to afford presents..
She said to call my mate BUT it has to be forgotten about and we are just acting to get the money, I called my mate and asked him "Is that deal still on" He said "You mean the $1000 for the car" "YES MATE THATS THE ONE lol" and said see you soon and hung up, Turned to my sis and said "We have to take around 600 pics from both our phone cameras from how we both are having an incestous soft core sex session MINUS actually touching our private parts or really having sex to a degree, But some of the pics need to show you about to suck me off and me go down on you PLUS my cock rubbing your knickers etc" !!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY ALL FOR IT AND ASKED WHEN DOES SHE GET HER $500, I said the minute I download them and take em to him and she said as long as we go through the pics and agree that any shots to really show our full faces arent allowed incase anyone we know ever buys the mag and recognises us.. and with that she said LETS DO IT !!!
We went into my bedroom and started by posing fully clothed and we started to act out sex positions and taking photos, While doing this I felt wierd and said we shouldnt go any further but she said she needs the $500 and just pretend its someone else, 100 photos later we were down to our underwear and she said NOW PRETEND TO LICK MY CUNT THROUGH MY KNICKERS WHILE I GET SNAPS.. So I put my head between her legs and was posing and pretending to lick her panties, I placed the tip of my tongue around her clit area and could feel the material touching my tongue, she gave a bit of a twitch and pressed herself at me.. I then started to suck and tongue her knickers quite firmly and by now she had her eyes closed and stopped taking pics, I pulled her knicks to one side and buried my tongue as deep inside her as I could and then FUCK ME what am I doing came her reply... Im sorry I just got lost in the moment and she said lets just hurry up and take some pics in fucking poses and finish this deal. We did heaps of poses and then I layed on my back while she sat on top, We were taking as many pics as we could and my cock had popped out the top of my undies and she started rocking back and forth on it.. Her knickers were really wet and before I knew what was going on she said "Fuck it, I cant stop this now" and pulled her knickers to one side and next minute I was deep inside my sister and having the most hottest fuck Ive ever experienced (Only bcoz of the taboo id say) and I said "you better dismount bcoz Im about to cum" and she replied "Get pics of this" and hopped off me and went down and started sucking me off, I was taking as many pics as I could and then I let go...... On her face and in her mouth and she turned into a filthy dirty bitch and ate as much as she could get, She saw the shock horror on my face and just said "When I go home tomorrow we both have to erase any memories of this BUT until then lets just act out our fantasy and fuck our gutses out"... We screwed until early morning and crashed out, Got up at lunchtime and both trying to avoid any chat or contact, She said "get these downloaded and we both agree on what goes on the CD, Then go take them to your mate and get the cash". We then downloaded our phones onto the PC and started going through the pics deleting the blurry ones etc etc, We got to the cumshot ones in her mouth and she said it was the most horniest moment of her life when she ate my cum BUT feels dirty that it happened, I said at least you got to taste me and "What do you mean by that" was her reply, I said that it was unfair that i came by her orally going down on me and she hadnt let me go down on her except when i buried my tongue inside her which started all this, Back to the bedroom we went where I licked my sisters cunt for about 15 minutes before she erupted into an orgasm and even let a bit of pee go, Then fucked me again and then finished the CD and said GET THAT MONEY, We erased our phones, erased the computer file and I went to my mates, NOW all I really did was go to the ATM and withdrew $500 for her and sat down the beach for a while, I got back and gave her the money and she gave me a hug and said "It didnt happen" and left. I havent heard of her now for over 35 days since it happened and Xmas eve I put the disc into my computer and looked at the pics again, Had a wank over them and after I came I felt disgusted within myself and went out the back and burnt the discs.. I really wished I hadnt destroyed the pics bcoz everytime I think about what happened Im wanking over my night with my sister and can only see the pics in my thoughts. I feel stranger now than I ever did from touching her as young Bro's/Sis's but thats what happened to me just over a month ago..........

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never understood the attraction about sibling sex... anyway, it isn't illegal, so I ain't gonna worry about it.

Fuck it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dream about fucking my sister. She is 65 now and never been married. I bet her pussy is so fucking tight. I would love to shove my hard cock into her and let her know what she has been missing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes I have! I remember one time I was about 16 I think, and my sister who is a few years younger had one of her friends over. They dared me to take all my clothes off and I did. Of course, I was hard as a rock! That was so much fun. I know my sister caught me jerking off on numerous occasion.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curiosity1won said: Up until I turned 13 my sister who is 4 years younger than me would sometimes pretend to fuck, She would open her fanny up and I would just stick my hard little dick between her cunt lips, No penetration as at the time I didnt know it was possible, She sometimes would suck me and I would kiss and lick her twat, All very innocent stuff at the time (BUT knew it was wrong).
I didnt think she could ever remember those encounters and I certainly never spoke of them. We have never really been close and she has just gone through a messy seperation from her husband who shares custody of the 2 kids now. She called me to advise she will be in my part of town the week before Xmas and suggested we should catch up (Have probably seen each other 5 times in the last 12 years). I advised Ill be around the place and to let me know.
She sent a message and it read "Her work xmas function was on the Saturday night and can she come over early and get ready from my place and I drop her at the show and she will cab it back here and catch up with me on the Sunday" I agreed and that was settled.
She arrived at 2 pm had a brief chat here and there then showered, got ready and I dropped her off at 5.. I was watching a movie around 11.30 when she turned up. I said "bit early to be finished from a party" and she had clearly had a few too many and the company shut the bar tab down at 11 pm and then had the audacity to ask me for a loan to pay the cab fare and thats the reason she came back here bcoz she didnt have any cash to continue paying for drinks herself.
I paid the cab fare and she then spotted the bottle of red I had opened and poured herself one, Asked me if I had any dope and we should smoke a few joints. I did have some old stuff put away from years ago and rolled us a joint each (I dont make a habit smoking the stuff due to drug testing at work) and we drank a few reds and smoked the joints. We chatted about her pending divorce and she advised the lawyers bills were killing her and she was broke until settlement, She said she couldnt take the kids Xmas presents off of lay-by bcoz she didnt have $450.00 to cover them.
We chatted about the good old days where our Xmas presents as kids wouldnt have cost more that $20.00 each for us and we got heaps from our parents for that kind of money spent. She opened another bottle and it was around 12.30 in the morning and I was absolutely stoned from the joint and the red was taking an effect bcoz of it. She then made a remark about "and remember what else used to happen in the good old days" to which rattled me as to what she was referring to !!! She said "when we would hide in the shed and you would strip me off and we pretended to have sex and stuff" At that moment I sincerely apologised to her for what we had done and then she dropped a bombshell and said "I used to fuck myself with carrots and pretend it was you when she started experimenting in her teens AND my 1st orgasm was thinking of me".... Then she felt embarrassed and said sorry for telling me that and we should change the subject, MEANWHILE as she had told me of her Brotherly fantasies I had imagined what she was telling me and I had a raging hard on (OMFG this is sooo wrong but it was a hard on from picturing her story). I then turned SINISTER and made up a bullshit story that a mate of mine needed some incest pictures for his sex magazine and the more real they were the better, I said he writes stories to the pics and I can ring him and ask him if he has got the pics yet or is he still trying to find a brother/sister to act for the camera, I said he pays around $1000 for 500 Soft core pics and we dont even take our underwear off, I advised her that it could get the kids presents off of lay-by and her Xmas will be complete and no stress worrying how to explain to her kids that she was too broke to afford presents..
She said to call my mate BUT it has to be forgotten about and we are just acting to get the money, I called my mate and asked him "Is that deal still on" He said "You mean the $1000 for the car" "YES MATE THATS THE ONE lol" and said see you soon and hung up, Turned to my sis and said "We have to take around 600 pics from both our phone cameras from how we both are having an incestous soft core sex session MINUS actually touching our private parts or really having sex to a degree, But some of the pics need to show you about to suck me off and me go down on you PLUS my cock rubbing your knickers etc" !!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY ALL FOR IT AND ASKED WHEN DOES SHE GET HER $500, I said the minute I download them and take em to him and she said as long as we go through the pics and agree that any shots to really show our full faces arent allowed incase anyone we know ever buys the mag and recognises us.. and with that she said LETS DO IT !!!
We went into my bedroom and started by posing fully clothed and we started to act out sex positions and taking photos, While doing this I felt wierd and said we shouldnt go any further but she said she needs the $500 and just pretend its someone else, 100 photos later we were down to our underwear and she said NOW PRETEND TO LICK MY CUNT THROUGH MY KNICKERS WHILE I GET SNAPS.. So I put my head between her legs and was posing and pretending to lick her panties, I placed the tip of my tongue around her clit area and could feel the material touching my tongue, she gave a bit of a twitch and pressed herself at me.. I then started to suck and tongue her knickers quite firmly and by now she had her eyes closed and stopped taking pics, I pulled her knicks to one side and buried my tongue as deep inside her as I could and then FUCK ME what am I doing came her reply... Im sorry I just got lost in the moment and she said lets just hurry up and take some pics in fucking poses and finish this deal. We did heaps of poses and then I layed on my back while she sat on top, We were taking as many pics as we could and my cock had popped out the top of my undies and she started rocking back and forth on it.. Her knickers were really wet and before I knew what was going on she said "Fuck it, I cant stop this now" and pulled her knickers to one side and next minute I was deep inside my sister and having the most hottest fuck Ive ever experienced (Only bcoz of the taboo id say) and I said "you better dismount bcoz Im about to cum" and she replied "Get pics of this" and hopped off me and went down and started sucking me off, I was taking as many pics as I could and then I let go...... On her face and in her mouth and she turned into a filthy dirty bitch and ate as much as she could get, She saw the shock horror on my face and just said "When I go home tomorrow we both have to erase any memories of this BUT until then lets just act out our fantasy and fuck our gutses out"... We screwed until early morning and crashed out, Got up at lunchtime and both trying to avoid any chat or contact, She said "get these downloaded and we both agree on what goes on the CD, Then go take them to your mate and get the cash". We then downloaded our phones onto the PC and started going through the pics deleting the blurry ones etc etc, We got to the cumshot ones in her mouth and she said it was the most horniest moment of her life when she ate my cum BUT feels dirty that it happened, I said at least you got to taste me and "What do you mean by that" was her reply, I said that it was unfair that i came by her orally going down on me and she hadnt let me go down on her except when i buried my tongue inside her which started all this, Back to the bedroom we went where I licked my sisters cunt for about 15 minutes before she erupted into an orgasm and even let a bit of pee go, Then fucked me again and then finished the CD and said GET THAT MONEY, We erased our phones, erased the computer file and I went to my mates, NOW all I really did was go to the ATM and withdrew $500 for her and sat down the beach for a while, I got back and gave her the money and she gave me a hug and said "It didnt happen" and left. I havent heard of her now for over 35 days since it happened and Xmas eve I put the disc into my computer and looked at the pics again, Had a wank over them and after I came I felt disgusted within myself and went out the back and burnt the discs.. I really wished I hadnt destroyed the pics bcoz everytime I think about what happened Im wanking over my night with my sister and can only see the pics in my thoughts. I feel stranger now than I ever did from touching her as young Bro's/Sis's but thats what happened to me just over a month ago..........

Great read, Just a pity you destroyed the discs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sister Thing
My sister stayed with me for a while during a hard time in her life, I loved my sister like a Mother, For she was more a mother to me then the mother we had.
I was sitting in the living room one morning, her bed room door was open some and she woke up and went to the bathroom, I saw her tits, WOW!! Sis Had a perfect set of titis with nipples sticking out so proud!! Just Beautiful!! I seen those tits in my mind for the longest time after that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have fantasized about both my sisters, 1 younger and 1 older. But it went beyond fantasy with the younger once.

We were both home one day, just teasing each other like siblings do. I was 17, she was 16. Well the teasing turned to poking, turned to slapping. She smacked me a good one and jumped up to run. I lunged to grab her and ended up with the back of her pants and panties.

She ended up face down on the floor, her pants and panties at her ankles. I was looking right at her privates, light covered with wisps of hair. She struggled to her feet and yanked her pants back up. She was mad.

She smacked me a couple more times and turned to leave, then she stopped. She said since I saw here's, it was only fair that she see mine. I objected but she threatened to tell our parents about a party I had while they were gone. I tried to get her to drop it but she was insistent.

There was no getting out of it. She stood there staring as I reluctantly started to open my pants. Now we all know about being a 17 year old boy and that there is no controlling that thing between our legs. It was already getting hard. I asked again to not do this but she just kept the threat.

I slowly dropped my pants and underwear and it sprang right out. She just stared at it. She had never seen an erect cock before. I started to pull my pants up and she said wait. Then she asked if she could touch it. I never said yes but she reached out with 1 finger to touch it. Just as it made contact my hard on jumped. She squealed. She again reached out only this time she wrapped her hand around it.

She gave it a couple slow strokes and I gasped. She stopped. She looked me right in the eyes. We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever and without saying a word we both tore our clothes off.

It just happened. It didn't last very long, maybe 3 minutes. And my orgasm happened so fast I never got it pulled out. We laid on the floor for a minute or two, not saying anything. She got to her feet, grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room.

We never spoke of it again. It was like it never happened. Fortunately, she didn't get pregnant.

To this day we have never talked about that day. I have relived it in my head a million times. It was only my 3rd time having sex and I'm pretty sure her first. I don't think I've ever experienced an orgasm quite like that one since.

Fast forward about 30 years. We were all out at a lake boating. My sister was there with her husband, now ex. She was wearing a bikini and sitting on the edge of the boat. She went to slide into the water but her bottoms caught on a railing. Her feet came up and her head went down as she slide out of the bottoms and into the lake. I got a nice look, though very short, at her pussy, now shaved smooth, and her butthole, one of the cutest buttholes I've ever seen by the way, before she went under the water. We all had a good laugh but I also got an instant hard on. Sorry this got so long.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said:
It just happened. It didn't last very long, maybe 3 minutes. And my orgasm happened so fast I never got it pulled out. We laid on the floor for a minute or two, not saying anything. She got to her feet, grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room.

We never spoke of it again. It was like it never happened. Fortunately, she didn't get pregnant.

To this day we have never talked about that day. I have relived it in my head a million times. It was only my 3rd time having sex and I'm pretty sure her first. I don't think I've ever experienced an orgasm quite like that one since.

Wow! So you took your your younger sister's cherry? Amazing!

Have you thought about trying to connect with her again about that youthful sexual experience--especially after that (recent?) boating incident? Does she know you wear lingerie?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have never spoken about that incident. It's been years ago, we are both in our 60s now. She does not know about me wearing women's clothes. I still fantasize about that day. I have often wished we could have repeated it. I came close to bringing it up with her about 15 years ago but I decided not too. It's probably better that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: It's been years ago, we are both in our 60s now.

Hot silver senior sex! wink LOL!! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught by my mother…
I was in my late teens, came home, didn’t hear no one… Had to go down to the basement for something and there on the clothes line were my mothers pantyhose… Hmm, I stripped down just leaving my tee shirt on…

I sat down and started pulling the pantyhose up, and no sooner I was puffy and hard…

I started masturbating, about 10 minutes later, I started cumming…
The next thing I heard was my mother saying wash them and hang them back up on the clothes line…

I never heard my mother come down the basement steps and how long she stood there watching me masturbate, I have no idea to this day… She never said another word about it…

Who else been caught by their mother masturbating ?
smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My sister
What a nice post! I discovered the pleasure of panties by borrowing hers and masturbating in them. I tried every pair and developed favorites. In our teen years, I was insanely horny and she looked so good! Fantasies of fucking her quickly filled my thoughts as I enjoyed her smooth, stretchy little panties again and again on my cock and butt.

One summer morning I woke up with a big hangover and realized everyone else was gone, I had the house to myself. I rushed into her bedroom and looked through her panties, hoping to find one of my favorites for a big stroking session. I love to masturbate with a hangover and was over the moon excited about enjoying one of her sweet little panties.

I slipped it on, started rubbing my throbbing cock and turned to rush back to my room when a thought came over me ... why not enjoy them in her room? Among other things she had a tall dressing mirror by her desk and I thought it would be fun to watch myself jack off in the mirror. Then another idea, why not stretch out on her bed and do it there? I adjusted the mirror some until I had a perfect view and went to work on my aching cock. I could smell her aroma on the sheets and pillow and I had an awesome session and a wonderful cum!

I was still kind of reeling after the excitement of using her bed and panties for my pleasure when, for some reason, I looked underneath the bed. I found my favorite Playboy magazine which was missing out of my dresser drawer. So that's what happened to it! I think I knew why she liked it, there was a very sexy spread of a couple fucking in a tent, how horny she must have been to swipe my magazine to get off with. Like me wearing her panties!

Then another thought swept over me ... in my desk, very carefully hidden in a small box, I had a page of erotic drawings I made with 'Sis and Bro' captions. I used to enjoy looking at them while wearing her panties and fantasizing about us. What would happen I thought, if I put the drawings inside the Playboy, right at the place she likes? She'd know it was me but couldn't admit she had swiped my magazine or even how I knew about it. Or maybe she knew all along I was loving her panties and would enjoy the drawings?

I wish now I had gone through with it, who knows what might have happened between the two of us!

cissybiboi
Outsidenudist said: I was in my late teens, came home, didn’t hear no one… Had to go down to the basement for something and there on the clothes line were my mothers pantyhose… Hmm, I stripped down just leaving my tee shirt on…

I sat down and started pulling the pantyhose up, and no sooner I was puffy and hard…

I started masturbating, about 10 minutes later, I started cumming…
The next thing I heard was my mother saying wash them and hang them back up on the clothes line…

I never heard my mother come down the basement steps and how long she stood there watching me masturbate, I have no idea to this day… She never said another word about it…

Who else been caught by their mother masturbating ?
smile jerk

Yeah, I was caught by my Mum. Everyone was in bed asleep, or so i thought. I was downstais, dressed in my Mum's undies & some heels. I was too busy wanking when she walked in on me. I fucking froze, too frightened to do anything but she casually said to finish off and make sure all of her undies are put in the laundry bag and off she left. Fuck, I was cuming buckets soon after.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sister play
I have played with my street growing up wet would masturbate together but never fucked each other even though I have always wanted to fuck her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
since i was a teen
i started in panties with mt best friend at school
he liked to let his sister watch
now years later i send pics to my aunt of me dressed
msg me if we could all chat