Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ALL THE TV'S AND TS'S
COULD WE PLEASE CREATE A DIFFERENT NBN FOR TV'S AND TS'S??? I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SEE TV'S AND TS'S

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ahab
Could we please have a separate NBN caegory for aggresively butch homosexuals, we could then avoid their annoying pics? grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
solarflares
Well I'd like a seperate category in which "Tom of Finland"-type guys with huge uncut cocks are seeking guys that like to dress-up in girlie clothes and underwear -with the intention of fucking them utterly stupid!

Shame that you never quite get what you want!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a bit confused as a NBN rookie, the tab at the top of my screen indicates that this area of the site is for TG/TV/CD, so why do we need a seperate site??

smoothie1964
The New site 'NewDudeNudes' started a few weeks ago and that is the gay only site. This thread and the replies date back to before that. Dont worry - you are in the right place. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Smoothie, you one sexy bitch raspberry rolleyes Now I can rest assured that my or even our pictures aren't going to drive anyone off to councelling. love Pippa xxxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Dear jay

There are lots of things in life that i dont like...but please learn to live and except each other...the world is a much happier place then

kaye and Lorna

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kaye/Lorna, Jay's posting was before the two sites split. Jay himself hasn't logged in to NBN since July, so I guess he's gone across to NDN.

But you are right, we should all be tolerant of each others' likes & dislikes.

jackstraw666
crap
mini that is pure bull crap! Shit...Scat !! What ever you call excrement in your high and mighty Ivory tower.

If they do not want to accept us then why the FUCK would or should we accept them. You sound like a liberal teacher or lawyer. you think you're so superior with your intellect. Fuck that!! They hate us and we should boot them off OUR site! That's right it is OUR site now!!! The hairy assholes and dis-embodied cocks need to move to NDN...PERIOD!!!

None of your Liberal Kumbaya BullShit for me! If you don't like it, there's the door! and BTW here's your sign!!( don't get the reference?? check out the Blue Collar Comedy Tour)

And learn to focus your camera!

smoothie1964
HingeAndBracket said:
Dear jay

There are lots of things in life that i dont like...but please learn to live and except each other...the world is a much happier place then

kaye and Lorna

I dont like spiders smile

testy1
smoothie1964 said:I dont like spiders smile

Oh god I miss you boo!!!!!