Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strapon sex: Pamela
My wife knew I liked to be penetrated with objects, so she bought us a strapon cock so she could pleasure me and so she could feel what it was like to be a top. We experimented with it and she got really good at getting it into me and knowing when to slow down, speed up, or pull out by the noises I made as she fucked my ass. She also loved the intensity of my orgasms when she so expertly pumped the fake cock into me. She knew just how lightly to press against my prostate by my facial expressions. It was almost like she could feel it.

My pleasure with butt fucking began when my older cousin fucked my ass when I was young. My mother caught us then and it stopped, but I always felt the desire to have my ass played with and penetrated. I suffered through the Army, all those cocks and I could have an inch. Carrots weren't doing it for me anymore, so my wife did it for me.

Once she saw how much fun it was to be the fucker she asked me if it would be alright with me if she told some friends about the experience. I didn't care, so she began to explore what other women thought of it. She came home and asked if I would be open to trying strapon sex with her best friend from work, Pamela. She said Pam wanted to try it for a long time but was afraid to approach her husband with the idea. Pamela said she once tried to get him to let her rim him and that was shot down hard, so she thought fucking him was out of the question and didn't want to start a problem so she just let it be a fantasy.

Pamela came over. She was all dolled up and wore little as possible to cover herself. She said she wanted to be able to undress quickly. And she did. She asked my wife if she could do this alone with me for self conscious reasons. My wife explained that she had to first use the strapon to open me up so I wouldn't be hurt. That was okay with Pam, so the festivities began. My wife put just a little bit of lube on my asshole and began the process of getting inside. It always hurt a bit, but it was a good hurt. My pucker muscle burned as the big mushroom head on our beloved rubber cock pushed past. I could feel the cock going into my ass to find the prostate it was so good at massaging. Once my wife pumped that cock in me for a bit, it was time for Pamela to strap up and for my wife to exit.

Pamela had a beautiful body, a bit tanned, small tits with bright pink nipples. She had a bubble ass that, as I later would find out, loved to be licked and fucked. I never penetrated her with my cock (that was for my wife) but she had a sweet tasting body. She was very flexible and she used that flexibility to get into positions I never saw before. Pamela pumped my asshole so good that day that I had a difficult time believing it was the first time she had done it, but she assured me that it just felt natural to be on the penetrating end of the cock. Pam pumped my for 20 minutes, a steady pumping that caused a stream of cum to flow out of me, not shoot but stream out like a faucet. When it was done running I shot on her belly. Watching that cum slide down onto our cock was unbelievable. And to top it all off my wife came in and licked the cum off everything, including Pamela.

My wife brought home a few more of her friends over time. And she brought home some real cock for me too. She's been gone for quite a while now, but remembering how easy it was to get my ass fucked when my wife did the looking for me, makes me see how much more difficult it is to get fucked with the real thing these days. I long for the cock that fills me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
story
Damn...all that wonderful sex and no picture...I would give my eye teeth to a lady use a strap-on on me...lucky guy raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hit ertic story
Thanks for sharing love the erotic stoey

If this reply breaks our rules please